rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 693 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 10390
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #3565

    Nice girl. Tara101 theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/aaeae...5-20e416c4749e

    Cuter than pics, seems like a really nice girl. We met for coffee and actually had a great conversation but condom use was a deal breaker. She's def got a black girl ass but I don't mind a reasonable amount of curves and I've got a thing for chocolate.
    Wow love her look. Sad that she was firm on the condom.

  2. #3564

    More GPS

    Diamondlove26, $800 per meet, no guarantee of 'intimacy'.

    Next.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/999c5...e-da5a862e1e6b

  3. #3563

    Jennafox808

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    She flat out contacted me asking $150 for a car date. I didn't respond as that's WAAAY to pro ish acting. I've got a feeling and I could be wrong she has a lot going on and might also be a rob. Again I can't confirm anything just my gut feeling.
    I actually got the same feeling from her. Very open. Very direct. Very ready to meet. And extremely low prices for her looks. I am sure she is a rob. I have her on the back burner and have not contacted her back. But do not get a good feeling on this one. Not sure how I will proceed.

  4. #3562
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Semi pro offered me an hourly rate.
    She flat out contacted me asking $150 for a car date. I didn't respond as that's WAAAY to pro ish acting. I've got a feeling and I could be wrong she has a lot going on and might also be a rob. Again I can't confirm anything just my gut feeling.

  5. #3561

    Nice girl. Tara101 theresa

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aaeae...5-20e416c4749e

    Cuter than pics, seems like a really nice girl. We met for coffee and actually had a great conversation but condom use was a deal breaker. She's def got a black girl ass but I don't mind a reasonable amount of curves and I've got a thing for chocolate.

  6. #3560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone fucked her as yet? Her face looks too familiar. Is she a pro?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8db27...4-5fd8c435ad06
    Semi pro offered me an hourly rate.

  7. #3559

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Scammers are flooding in. I've started always looking at account creation date. If it isn't at least a month old, I don't even give it any time.
    Too many 1 day old profiles. Not good for my libido. I have stopped reaching out and ignoring when they contact me.

  8. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    They only do it because some knucklehead did it for them in the past. Lots of dumb guys out there.
    True. New sucker everyday.

    One behavior that always makes me laugh is the message and block in 30 minutes. Like they phish for prey and if you don't bite they quickly block.

  9. #3557

    Wants money up front.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Scammers are flooding in. I've started always looking at account creation date. If it isn't at least a month old, I don't even give it any time.
    They only do it because some knucklehead did it for them in the past. Lots of dumb guys out there.

  10. #3556
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    Wants money up front for gas money.

    254-xxx-3387.

    Hate these obvious scammers but glad to not waste even 1 $ on them.
    Yeah. Scammers are flooding in. I've started always looking at account creation date. If it isn't at least a month old, I don't even give it any time.

  11. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Pizza! Someone contacted me and said they wanted pizza that night and asked if I could I pay for it. Not even a fucking hello. Some people have a lot of nerve.
    That's a really well documented scam to get guys to buy pizza and it's probably for a bunch of frat boys using their girlfriends pics.

  12. #3554
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Please believe me. This is a new world record. We did not even say hello to each other. The very first message she sent me was a sob story. If I could send her 350 for a puppy. Why the fuck should I send her 350 for a living thing. If she cannot even afford to buy it. How the fuck are you going to feed it and take care of it and get all shots needed etc etc. Of course she is not really going buy a pup. But the stupid ***** has no game.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/74e1b...7-54e9fec62316
    Pizza! Someone contacted me and said they wanted pizza that night and asked if I could I pay for it. Not even a fucking hello. Some people have a lot of nerve.

  13. #3553

    Clear scammer on SA

    Wants money up front for gas money.

    254-xxx-3387.

    Hate these obvious scammers but glad to not waste even 1 $ on them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBC46F47-1379-48DF-B8E4-4DB4653BDE56.jpg‎   86832F48-AD00-4421-AE4E-194988703D9A.jpg‎  

  14. #3552
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLouis1313  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha nope def not a trans.
    Now, you know trans can be someone that had a sex change, right? I simply got the feeling it was a man who wants to be a woman. Even the name "Messy *****" reeks of it.

  15. #3551

    Comesayhii. New World Record. Scam

    Please believe me. This is a new world record. We did not even say hello to each other. The very first message she sent me was a sob story. If I could send her 350 for a puppy. Why the fuck should I send her 350 for a living thing. If she cannot even afford to buy it. How the fuck are you going to feed it and take care of it and get all shots needed etc etc. Of course she is not really going buy a pup. But the stupid ***** has no game.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/74e1b...7-54e9fec62316

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape