Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 17722
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5722
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 160 hhr and 250 for HR. Seem kind of steep for someone without reviews. Does anyone have any info on her. She was all nice thru texting but decided not to pull a plug.
    I tried to see her as well. Got quoted 180/280 for HH/H. Thats whats on her ad now. Pretty steep prices. Went to the hotel today but my spidey sense was tingling. There was something that didn't seem right. I ended up bailing. Price was pretty steep for someone without any reviews anywhere.

    My gut told me to cut my losses and go with an established provider.

  2. #5721
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mel the other night, lives in south city, I've seen her before decent BBBJ / cim, doesn't swallow, always smells like an ash tray, has a very bad attitude, I'd say only worth it in a pinch, I don't care for car dates which is all she offers unless you want to Uber or pick her up. Rates a ridiculous for what you get, either way I won't be back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56784690/
    It's been about 4 months. But have seen her several times earlier this year. But she always gave me a great BBBJ and swallowed every last drop every time. And she never had a bad attitude with me. But again haven't seen her in several months. I almost gave her a call this weekend. I agree about the prices though. Only done FS once with her. It was in Fenton when she had a room. Paid the 140 and was dissapointed in that. So I would only see her for BJ and not the FS.

  3. #5720
    Anyone know any pregnant girls? Or girls that offer lactation?

  4. #5719
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mel the other night, lives in south city, I've seen her before decent BBBJ / cim, doesn't swallow, always smells like an ash tray, has a very bad attitude, I'd say only worth it in a pinch, I don't care for car dates which is all she offers unless you want to Uber or pick her up. Rates a ridiculous for what you get, either way I won't be back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56784690/
    She decent looking?

  5. #5718

    Kim. Years Ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend seeing Kim, as she will rush you big time. If you paid for an hour session, you will be out of the door in less than 15 minutes. Many other people here have had similar experiences with her. Then again, that was years ago so maybe she's changed, maybe not. Also, IIRC she has a verification rule where you'd have to send a pic of your pinky next to your dick.
    Those pictures have been on line for about five years as well.

  6. #5717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I went to the motel, got a weird feeling as though something was off. Might be a coincidence but had someone look at the window on the second floor close to her room twice when I texted saying I was close. Don't think she was LEO but something didn't seem right.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3176232#profile_start.
    She quoted me 160 hhr and 250 for HR. Seem kind of steep for someone without reviews. Does anyone have any info on her. She was all nice thru texting but decided not to pull a plug.

  7. #5716

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about her as well. Last I know she had her phone stolen so she had to get a new one. I've tried contacting her several times but she's only replied once and I got the feeling she was drunk or high with some company whose voice I could hear in the background. Since she won't even answer back I think I am done with her which is a shame since I did enjoyed seeing her before.
    Last time I try to see her I text her around 10 am and she text me back around 5 pm and asked me to go to the store and get her toilet paper right in the middle of the toilet paper shortage LOL.

  8. #5715

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    A see through TV is a TV but instead of the casing being black or some color, it's clear plastic. See through. When you are in prison, if you're allowed to have a TV in your cell then it has to be see through so contraband can't be hidden in it. So the person referencing the see through TV thought perhaps the provider had done some time.
    Same tv my cousin had when he came home LOL.

  9. #5714

    Mel

    Saw Mel the other night, lives in south city, I've seen her before decent BBBJ / cim, doesn't swallow, always smells like an ash tray, has a very bad attitude, I'd say only worth it in a pinch, I don't care for car dates which is all she offers unless you want to Uber or pick her up. Rates a ridiculous for what you get, either way I won't be back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56784690/

  10. #5713

    See through TV

    A see through TV is a TV but instead of the casing being black or some color, it's clear plastic. See through. When you are in prison, if you're allowed to have a TV in your cell then it has to be see through so contraband can't be hidden in it. So the person referencing the see through TV thought perhaps the provider had done some time.

  11. #5712

    Tattooed Barbie

    I like girls with tattoos, and her pics looked decent, so I decided to check her out. Got to a seedy motel and should have just turned around. But I though what the f maybe she's a diamond in the rough. We've all had that happen, right? Well, not this time. I walk into the room and everything is disgusting, from the filthy room to her baby damage and bruised up heroin injected legs and arms. At this point I'm like okay no way am I going to touch her, so I ask if she will take a facial, cim, and swallow. She says yes, and I stroke one out and launch three days worth of buildup all over her face and into her own mouth. I have to admit it was epic. I was super hydrated and had been edging myself all morning. She looked like ten guys launched their custard on her. Anyway, that's all I could do. There was no way I was going to touch her or her bed bug infested bed. I hope the smell of my load lingered in her nostrils because I can't get the image of her baby damage and injection bruises out of my head LOL. I won't repeat.

  12. #5711

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Yup I saw her see thru tv when I was there that def means somebody was an ex con.
    What is a see through tv? I'm curious LOL. Anyway, she didn't punch me in the face when I pissed all over her bathroom. I had to go really bad. I was pissing in her toilet, and mid stream the lid fell down. The lid had one of those fuzzy covers on it, which instantly got soaked, and then my pee started splashing and flowing down into her bath rugs. Now I really had to go and there was no stopping it. I ended up peeing all over her bathroom because it was so small. If that fuzzy cover had not been there the seat wouldn't have fallen down and the whole mess wouldn't have happened. I knew she would find it so I just told her what happened. She didn't care, nor did she punch me in the face. We did our thing and I left, then I assume she did some cleaning and laundry LOL. In the end I agree with you guys though. She is good for a quick visit and that's about all. She just wants to get pounded and then rushes you out the door. I still want to know what a see through tv is though?

  13. #5710

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...h/055268791834

    This one will hound you with texts begging for money and then she will get threatening. She seemed normal at first. But something is definitely off with her.
    Yes she either has a bad temper or a bipolar disorder. Did not repeat.

  14. #5709

    M Maria's girl

    Maria's newest girl is in town and I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. She is very pretty, smooth skin, Look very beautiful in and out of her dress. The session was sensuous and I would repeat if she's here longer but she's leaving tomorrow. I would recommend seeing her before she's gone. A good experience after a long time for me. She's one of those girl next-door beauties that I would love to take out.

  15. #5708

    Might want to avoid this one.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...h/055268791834

    This one will hound you with texts begging for money and then she will get threatening. She seemed normal at first. But something is definitely off with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape