Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 976 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4622

    Visiting Ft Myers Beach

    Gentlemen. I am senior member visiting Ft Myers Beach. If you could recommend a few girls I could enjoy the hobby with while visiting it would be appreciated.

  2. #4621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I leave the board for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose. WTF. LOL
    Well I'm pretty sure she won't be back to work at her former job anytime soon, and she looks nothing like she did before. The pic is from her ad on STG publicly posted and she's been talked about on her before about working at her former job, so I didn't think it was a big deal, everyone knew already anyway, but yea I can see how if it were someone trying to stay UTR I would've fucked up big time but fortunately she isn't she's posting all over with her face pics and all to be recognised.

  3. #4620
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures really her and up to date?
    100%. She looks exactly like her pics.

  4. #4619

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I think she goes by Summer. Another SR. Member referred her to me via DM a few months ago but we could never connect. He gave a strong favorable rec so not sure what the truth is on this one. Things certainly can go south in a hurry so who knows.
    My buddy gave her a decent review. He thought she looks just like her pics. The service was just meh and she does appear to have a significant drug problem which is why he hasn't repeated.

  5. #4618
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    You are going to love Roxanna, and her nipples are to die for, along with the tits that are connected to them. Fun girl at a reasonable rate. Merry Christmas gents.
    Merry Christmas to you too Thick and thanks for your great contributions on here.

  6. #4617

    Yo dog

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I think her rates are fair. She is a pro. She's been around for a while and she was open enough to admit she realizes she isn't a young girl with a perfect body to command top dollar. I thought she was a typical MILF and the service was fine. Go see her without concern.
    Are her pictures really her and up to date?

  7. #4616

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    You are going to love Roxanna, and her nipples are to die for, along with the tits that are connected to them. Fun girl at a reasonable rate. Merry Christmas gents.
    Are her pictures up to date or old?

  8. #4615

    Summer?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBag  [View Original Post]
    She will be high as hell and she has scabs all over her face and body she is also a needle user she doesn't look anything like her pics they have to be old or photo shopped she also has a pimp that if given the chance will rob you here is her link.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...07016/35586555
    I think she goes by Summer. Another SR. Member referred her to me via DM a few months ago but we could never connect. He gave a strong favorable rec so not sure what the truth is on this one. Things certainly can go south in a hurry so who knows.

  9. #4614

    Stay clear of this one

    She will be high as hell and she has scabs all over her face and body she is also a needle user she doesn't look anything like her pics they have to be old or photo shopped she also has a pimp that if given the chance will rob you here is her link.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...07016/35586555

  10. #4613

    Got to go with the Dogg

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I think her rates are fair. She is a pro. She's been around for a while and she was open enough to admit she realizes she isn't a young girl with a perfect body to command top dollar. I thought she was a typical MILF and the service was fine. Go see her without concern.
    You are going to love Roxanna, and her nipples are to die for, along with the tits that are connected to them. Fun girl at a reasonable rate. Merry Christmas gents.

  11. #4612

    Love the Nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaMan  [View Original Post]
    Roxanne is a favorite of mine very friendly and sensual. Great eye contact. Have worry free fun.
    Been with her when she was away a while and finally came back. Fun Fun girl and very good BBBJ cfs but she is a welcoming addition to what's around. Always on Thick's speed dial. Have fun may man and let us know. Merry Christmas.

  12. #4611

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteDrvr  [View Original Post]
    It is- and being a noob I posted it in the wrong place as I was using my phone.

    And it was a CBJ till completion, meaning no stopping and finishing with a handshake. I'll get used to the terminology, sorry but doing what I can to try and contribute.

    Thanks for your tolerance.
    Great forum, you will get use to it, I used it all over the country. Happy mongering.

  13. #4610
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlast1  [View Original Post]
    Is this am AMP?

    She would only do CBJ but then allowed CIM?

    If it is an AMP or LMP, post it in Massage.
    It is- and being a noob I posted it in the wrong place as I was using my phone.

    And it was a CBJ till completion, meaning no stopping and finishing with a handshake. I'll get used to the terminology, sorry but doing what I can to try and contribute.

    Thanks for your tolerance.

  14. #4609

    Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteDrvr  [View Original Post]
    The Swedish Chef saw the Pkg lot was full so He called from outside, was told to come right in.

    Met the waitress, Sophia, young, tiny, and quite attractive. Short little red dress.

    Hour was $. 7.

    Amazing service, wore a mask, alluded to the specials, table cloth lost EARLY.

    Main menu was abbreviated as it was his initial visit.

    CBJCIM with free reign under the skirt $.

    Most excellent enthusiasm, technique worthy of A true Culinary expert. She mentioned there were specials on the menu should he come to dine again.

    Definitely a positive.
    Is this am AMP?

    She would only do CBJ but then allowed CIM?

    If it is an AMP or LMP, post it in Massage.

  15. #4608
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape