Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 976 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 14635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4615

    Stay clear of this one

    She will be high as hell and she has scabs all over her face and body she is also a needle user she doesn't look anything like her pics they have to be old or photo shopped she also has a pimp that if given the chance will rob you here is her link.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...07016/35586555

  2. #4614

    Got to go with the Dogg

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I think her rates are fair. She is a pro. She's been around for a while and she was open enough to admit she realizes she isn't a young girl with a perfect body to command top dollar. I thought she was a typical MILF and the service was fine. Go see her without concern.
    You are going to love Roxanna, and her nipples are to die for, along with the tits that are connected to them. Fun girl at a reasonable rate. Merry Christmas gents.

  3. #4613

    Love the Nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaMan  [View Original Post]
    Roxanne is a favorite of mine very friendly and sensual. Great eye contact. Have worry free fun.
    Been with her when she was away a while and finally came back. Fun Fun girl and very good BBBJ cfs but she is a welcoming addition to what's around. Always on Thick's speed dial. Have fun may man and let us know. Merry Christmas.

  4. #4612

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteDrvr  [View Original Post]
    It is- and being a noob I posted it in the wrong place as I was using my phone.

    And it was a CBJ till completion, meaning no stopping and finishing with a handshake. I'll get used to the terminology, sorry but doing what I can to try and contribute.

    Thanks for your tolerance.
    Great forum, you will get use to it, I used it all over the country. Happy mongering.

  5. #4611
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlast1  [View Original Post]
    Is this am AMP?

    She would only do CBJ but then allowed CIM?

    If it is an AMP or LMP, post it in Massage.
    It is- and being a noob I posted it in the wrong place as I was using my phone.

    And it was a CBJ till completion, meaning no stopping and finishing with a handshake. I'll get used to the terminology, sorry but doing what I can to try and contribute.

    Thanks for your tolerance.

  6. #4610

    Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteDrvr  [View Original Post]
    The Swedish Chef saw the Pkg lot was full so He called from outside, was told to come right in.

    Met the waitress, Sophia, young, tiny, and quite attractive. Short little red dress.

    Hour was $. 7.

    Amazing service, wore a mask, alluded to the specials, table cloth lost EARLY.

    Main menu was abbreviated as it was his initial visit.

    CBJCIM with free reign under the skirt $.

    Most excellent enthusiasm, technique worthy of A true Culinary expert. She mentioned there were specials on the menu should he come to dine again.

    Definitely a positive.
    Is this am AMP?

    She would only do CBJ but then allowed CIM?

    If it is an AMP or LMP, post it in Massage.

  7. #4609
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #4608
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/034327733310

    So I have seen good reports about her here. I have a visit with her set up this weekend and am anticipating an awesome session. Just wondering why with what I have read is her donation rate what it is (a bit lower than most) is there something I missed or is she on point.
    What is the donation rate. I am interested in hearing.

  9. #4607
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/034327733310

    So I have seen good reports about her here. I have a visit with her set up this weekend and am anticipating an awesome session. Just wondering why with what I have read is her donation rate what it is (a bit lower than most) is there something I missed or is she on point.
    Roxanne is a favorite of mine very friendly and sensual. Great eye contact. Have worry free fun.

  10. #4606

    Sophia - Nice place

    The Swedish Chef saw the Pkg lot was full so He called from outside, was told to come right in.

    Met the waitress, Sophia, young, tiny, and quite attractive. Short little red dress.

    Hour was $. 7.

    Amazing service, wore a mask, alluded to the specials, table cloth lost EARLY.

    Main menu was abbreviated as it was his initial visit.

    CBJCIM with free reign under the skirt $.

    Most excellent enthusiasm, technique worthy of A true Culinary expert. She mentioned there were specials on the menu should he come to dine again.

    Definitely a positive.

  11. #4605

    Reasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I think her rates are fair. She is a pro. She's been around for a while and she was open enough to admit she realizes she isn't a young girl with a perfect body to command top dollar. I thought she was a typical MILF and the service was fine. Go see her without concern.
    Is $60 an hour reasonable now in ft Myers?? Lord its been a while since I've mongered down there but sounds like the prices are going through the roof.

  12. #4604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    💦 Ebony SuperSoaker 💦

    She has been posting for a long time. Has anyone seen her?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/061822232224

  13. #4603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    Eros 'Verified'

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I am not worried but I did want to get this out there since she is supposedly "verified" on that site and they may give some a level of comfort.
    There have been others that were verified too that I knew were definitely not Eros material.

    One lady who was on there for years from Naples had terrible reviews on here.

  14. #4602

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    When a veteran says a girl is a disaster then someone with exactly 2 original posts says she's an all time great I tend to believe the veteran.
    Senior members with cred are to be believed.

    Looking at the pictures, I think I would be crushed to death in a body slide, LOL.

    Play safe.

    HG2.

  15. #4601
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/034327733310

    So I have seen good reports about her here. I have a visit with her set up this weekend and am anticipating an awesome session. Just wondering why with what I have read is her donation rate what it is (a bit lower than most) is there something I missed or is she on point.
    I think her rates are fair. She is a pro. She's been around for a while and she was open enough to admit she realizes she isn't a young girl with a perfect body to command top dollar. I thought she was a typical MILF and the service was fine. Go see her without concern.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape