Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23339
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the Slamdog. You're not missing something and you are a pig. LOL. No offense intended, of course. Haha.
    I learned it from the best. Ie headtail.

  2. #23338

    Missing Something

    I agree with the Slamdog. You're not missing something and you are a pig. LOL. No offense intended, of course. Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    It's too depressing for me. I would never go when I here all the stories. You can still find a hot chick have her put oil all over her self.

    Grind on your body 69 then fuck her in all positions for under 180.00 . I guess I'm missing something here. I guess I'm a pig.

  3. #23337
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, her "No" List is pretty extensive. Maybe add no fun.

    I get that guys want a young hot chick, but these "nuru" babes' service seems way overpriced. It's not even GPS, it's golden hand syndrome! To each their own.
    It's too depressing for me. I would never go when I here all the stories. You can still find a hot chick have her put oil all over her self.

    Grind on your body 69 then fuck her in all positions for under 180.00 . I guess I'm missing something here. I guess I'm a pig.

  4. #23336

    Older Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchingTown1  [View Original Post]
    What are some good spots for hot cougars? I like young females, but something about older woman.
    Daisy at The Little Beauty Center in GG. Good looking, nice rack, wet pussy, usually shaved but sporting a little Bush lately. The thing about her lately is she's complaining a lot about not being busy. I told her she needs to up her game if she wants to compete with so many younger and older women who will do more for the money. She was a FS provider before she came to own her shop and now favors her regular clients but has been known to provide more to a good looking stiffy. There is even a vid of her from a few years ago doing her best performance.

  5. #23335

    Older Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchingTown1  [View Original Post]
    What are some good spots for hot cougars? I like young females, but something about older woman.
    Daisy at The Little Beauty Center in GG. Good looking, nice rack, wet pussy, usually shaved but sporting a little Bush lately. The thing about her lately is she's complaining a lot about not being busy. I told her she needs to up her game if she wants to compete with so many younger and older women who will do more for the money. She was a FS provider before she came to own her shop and now favors her regular clients but has been known to provide more to a good looking stiffy. There is even a vid of her from a few years ago doing her best performance.

  6. #23334

    Golden Oldies

    Certainly CPK, Miracle, Lucky Pavilion all have willing older ladies but my favorites are Linda at Tulip on Beach and Mimi and Hannah at Health on Goldenwest.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchingTown1  [View Original Post]
    What are some good spots for hot cougars? I like young females, but something about older woman.

  7. #23333

    "No" List

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    260 hr !128563; When I can get a hot ass Dominican an take it in every hole. For less than 260 !
    Yeah, her "No" List is pretty extensive. Maybe add no fun.

    I get that guys want a young hot chick, but these "nuru" babes' service seems way overpriced. It's not even GPS, it's golden hand syndrome! To each their own.

  8. #23332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocdtnb  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please PM me Novia's contact info? I've searched the forum and found an out of date IG and a website that's gone. Help a dude out.

    I have an under the radar Costa Mesa AAMP to trade if your info pans out.

    Thanks.
    Send me a pm with your info and I'll reply with her contact info. Recently talked to her like a week ago. So it should still be good.

  9. #23331
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocdtnb  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please PM me Novia's contact info? I've searched the forum and found an out of date IG and a website that's gone. Help a dude out.

    I have an under the radar Costa Mesa AAMP to trade if your info pans out.

    Thanks.
    Give me your under the radar if it pans out I might give you the information.

  10. #23330

    Aroma

    Any intels on Sally, Emma, Annette, sachi, lola, Julia? So far I've had Ava. TIA!

  11. #23329

    Older Women

    What are some good spots for hot cougars? I like young females, but something about older woman.

  12. #23328
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    260 hr !128563; When I can get a hot ass Dominican an take it in every hole. For less than 260 !
    Was going to go for the hhr which is not that much more than the nuru shops.

  13. #23327
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Fe, I don't know what "LH" is and the description doesn't include an address so I can't act on it.

    ROMAN.
    I'll give you another hint. Go way back to post #74. Maybe then you'll remember and get the sarcasm I was aiming for.

  14. #23326
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    260 hr !128563; When I can get a hot ass Dominican an take it in every hole. For less than 260 !
    Where would you find the hot ass dominican under 260??

  15. #23325

    Novia

    Would someone please PM me Novia's contact info? I've searched the forum and found an out of date IG and a website that's gone. Help a dude out.

    I have an under the radar Costa Mesa AAMP to trade if your info pans out.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape