Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,936 to 22,950 of 41288
-
12-14-20 13:40 #18353Senior Member

Posts: 522I agree totally. Wish she gave classes on how to be a provider. LOL. In my book Meli is a close second.
Originally Posted by LionsDen11
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 13:27 #18352Senior Member

Posts: 67Not worth it
She actually gives great head. Not sure the shot I just got in my butt was worth it though.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 12:46 #18351Senior Member

Posts: 394Actually
I would agree with you considering this is post number 1 but. I have read several other senior members posts on the same girl and they were all positive and said the same thing. Would not write her off just yet.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 12:31 #18350Senior Member

Posts: 919Marie (name not in ad)
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/027299961634
She doesn't look great, but her rates and advertises services seem good. Does anyone know her?
-
12-14-20 11:54 #18349Senior Member

Posts: 43Midwest Monique
The best in Jacksonville. Prove me wrong. Gorgeous on the outside with a wonderful personality. My Jacksonville favorite. Great boob, nice butt, and sensual.
-
12-14-20 11:44 #18348Senior Member

Posts: 1840Bizzy Lizzy
I hated hearing this, I've know this young lady for over five years! She's fun and a really good fuck with one of the best BBBJs around. Hope she's able to get out of the trouble she's in. JD.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 11:05 #18347Senior Member

Posts: 351I checked online and found out the week prior to Thanksgiving she was busted in Palm Coast, not only for tricking, but for drugs too. I think she is still in prison down there.
Originally Posted by WhtVeyron1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 10:55 #18346Senior Member

Posts: 83Bizzy Lizzy
Just went searching for her and I find nothing so I'm curious if you or anyone else has heard anything? Thanks for any info.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 10:50 #18345Regular Member

Posts: 14Info?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/584771643986
Any info on this one.
-
12-14-20 09:49 #18344Senior Member

Posts: 411Yeah
Yeah, absolutely a self post. "Gazed"? GTFO with that, it's a review not a script for a porno.
Originally Posted by JakeJeff4040
[View Original Post]
I read these and instantly decide she will be an absolute train wreck.
-
12-14-20 08:06 #18343Regular Member

Posts: 19Amber / Quality I'm your dirty secret
I met up with Amber by airport yesterday, easy to set up. When I tell you she aims to please, she truly does. She really loves shining the pole and knows exactly what she's doing. Starting with a nice slow tease until she gets right into it for the next 30 min for me. By far the best I've ever had, and loved the way we gazed at each other while she swallowed my nectar. She's the real deal!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/096702637601
-
12-13-20 23:53 #18342Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this time-wasting big
She will have you come to her location and ghost you several times. When I figured out what she was doing, I texted from different numbers and she'd respond with rates and then disappear--only to answer one of the other text, while ignoring the previous. Don't waste your time!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/349361938400
-
12-13-20 23:51 #18341Senior Member

Posts: 63Early bird gets the grill
I guess the early bird really did get the grill.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 22:14 #18340Senior Member

Posts: 867Wow
I was going to try her tonite!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 21:43 #18339Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes!
Haha! You're exactly right. I saw her with someone we both recently knew, and was like WTF!? She's has no teeth and looks horrible!
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





