Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 1125 1625 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15468
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgroc  [View Original Post]
    Split as in they work together? Is it common for accounts to be shared like this?

    Looks like the same thing is going on with Hannah / Amy. I thought it might just be some type of AI issue with LC combining images from similar accounts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56768364/#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56664583/
    They used to share a room. When girls are first starting out they will sometimes share a number and room with another provider. Sometimes they will have another person, with a computer, edit their photos and post their ads. I think Nina is still having someone else do her ads for her.

  2. #15467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Apparently we've got some punk ass 22 yo white guy robbing Asian motel girls at knife point. Didn't even want money, just wanted to fuck for free. If anyone knows someone wit a Westfield number that ends in 1046 and fits this description, know he's a POS.

  3. #15466

    Nina Review

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXEverHard  [View Original Post]
    Nina and Kay split. Look for her number in the text of her ad. Nina's a nice girl with good skills.
    I ended up seeing Nina the other day based on your comments. She looked a little worn when I saw her and had a surprisingly deep voice, most likely from smoking. While I could smell it on her breath, the room was fine. I was quoted 80/120/250 and took the hhr.

    Tits were ok for her size, but saggy. (kids?) Ass was nice. Short and petite with a small hanging belly (also kids, I assume). Set a timer before I got in the room.

    Head was just OK. Nothing to write home about.

    CG for a min or so before asking for doggie. Mish for a bit afterwards where I really noticed the breath which killed the mood.

    Overall, a nice girl but I will not repeat.

  4. #15465

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXEverHard  [View Original Post]
    Nina and Kay split. Look for her number in the text of her ad. Nina's a nice girl with good skills.
    Split as in they work together? Is it common for accounts to be shared like this?

    Looks like the same thing is going on with Hannah / Amy. I thought it might just be some type of AI issue with LC combining images from similar accounts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56768364/#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56664583/

  5. #15464

    DI. Aaliyah

    Just wanted to through out another review on Aaliyah. Seen her at least 4 times and she is amazing. She has a good personality but she works really hard. Her body is perfect and ass is banging for sure. She has treated me very well and I will always come back for more. She is definitely my favorite DI girl. If you know what your doing she will get very wet and into it. Your missing out if you never spent some time with her. She is very sweet so take care of her for sure.

  6. #15463

    Cherry Pie?

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    She is the one in the back. Only able to get ahold of her one time, just did not have a good feeling about her so I passed.
    So I'm confused here, who is who in the pic's? The ad posted is obviously.

    "Cherry Pie's" ad. Yet, when you show up, the dream is with the lady with the brown curly hair, wearing the glasses? Who is only present in the one picture? Am I understanding that correctly?

  7. #15462

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipAway  [View Original Post]
    Yes something seems off about the reviews. I have seen Liz and she is a nice time, nothing shady.

    She lives in a small town. My guess is she is trying to make it easier on you Indy guys. Don't knock it till you tried it.
    I visited with Liz this week and while she is indeed a fair ways out of town, it was still a pleasant meeting. She does not kiss on the mouth but will BBJ. She is a smaller BBW but very cute and the conversation was easy and smooth.

  8. #15461

    Monica

    Just had a Xmass dream from this one. Pics are real (cute face but unfortunately she doesn't like it touched) and the tits are A+. She travels with Indy on the schedule often. Session was good for a non-GFE session but a little pricey compared to similar experience with other providers (hh, $$$ hr), fairly certain if you where on a regular rotation the prices would come down. If your a tits man she is worth seeing and her Instagram account is not bad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/monica-42

  9. #15460

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing. Mentions "he" travels a lot but stops by to see Liz and never has time to visit any other girl. What are the odds?
    Yes something seems off about the reviews. I have seen Liz and she is a nice time, nothing shady.

    She lives in a small town. My guess is she is trying to make it easier on you Indy guys. Don't knock it till you tried it.

  10. #15459
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    9 posts, 9 visits with Liz, 9 glowing reviews of Liz. Nothing else. Thanks Liz!
    I was thinking the same thing. Mentions "he" travels a lot but stops by to see Liz and never has time to visit any other girl. What are the odds?

  11. #15458

    Megan Petite

    I recently had a lovely visit with this lady. She is visiting from out of town and is considering making Indy a regular visit. She got turned off by guys trying to offer insanely low amounts. Not DATY and no FIV and everything is covered. But the CBJ was pretty good considering. She is definitely petite and has a great attitude. If you are looking for a good AA provider, she is definitely the one!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56636401/#.

  12. #15457
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  13. #15456

    Liz

    9 posts, 9 visits with Liz, 9 glowing reviews of Liz. Nothing else. Thanks Liz!

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicWand69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56689566/

    I have had several dreams with this one, and the latest one this past Monday. She has amazing skills, sexy ass and a set of amazing titties. I reached out to set up another arrangement for this weekend and she told me she was going to be on the northwest side of Indy tomorrow evening. I definitely don't mind driving to her neck of the woods but also makes things easier when she's closer the town. Don't miss out while she is here. Not sure if it's for one night or the whole weekend.

  14. #15455
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgroc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nina? I could not find any reviews on the forum. Seems like some of her other photos belong to another provider (Kay).

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...500/3179604531
    Nina and Kay split. Look for her number in the text of her ad. Nina's a nice girl with good skills.

  15. #15454

    Liz

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56689566/

    I have had several dreams with this one, and the latest one this past Monday. She has amazing skills, sexy ass and a set of amazing titties. I reached out to set up another arrangement for this weekend and she told me she was going to be on the northwest side of Indy tomorrow evening. I definitely don't mind driving to her neck of the woods but also makes things easier when she's closer the town. Don't miss out while she is here. Not sure if it's for one night or the whole weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape