Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15444
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgroc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nina? I could not find any reviews on the forum. Seems like some of her other photos belong to another provider (Kay).

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...500/3179604531
    Nina and Kay split. Look for her number in the text of her ad. Nina's a nice girl with good skills.

  2. #15443

    Liz

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56689566/

    I have had several dreams with this one, and the latest one this past Monday. She has amazing skills, sexy ass and a set of amazing titties. I reached out to set up another arrangement for this weekend and she told me she was going to be on the northwest side of Indy tomorrow evening. I definitely don't mind driving to her neck of the woods but also makes things easier when she's closer the town. Don't miss out while she is here. Not sure if it's for one night or the whole weekend.

  3. #15442

    Anyone seen this one?


  4. #15441

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    He did the right thing. I banged Honey about half a dozen times a few years ago and stop seeing her after too much drama affecting our dates. Pussy and tits are great but not great enough to deal with stupidity. Plus lots of other ladies available for the same price point with no drama.
    Honey has been kicked out of all the low rent hotels in Greenwood, so the ones on Emerson & 465 are her best option. I wouldn't be concerned about the LE activity because if they knew she was there then she would be off to Uncles' house because Uncle in another county is looking for her. She's hot, sweet and has a great body but dumber than a box of rocks. LOL.

  5. #15440

    Nina

    Has anyone seen Nina? I could not find any reviews on the forum. Seems like some of her other photos belong to another provider (Kay).

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...500/3179604531

  6. #15439

    Catelynne

    Anyone recently seen Catelynne?

  7. #15438
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of meeting with her in the morning. Figured I'd check here first to see if anyone has seen her. . Let me know. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56645113/
    Literally the two previous posts right below yours are about her.

    She's been discussed extensively in the past (mostly positive, but trending toward negative most recently). Just search on her name and you'll see the full picture.

  8. #15437

    Anyone?

    I'm thinking of meeting with her in the morning. Figured I'd check here first to see if anyone has seen her. . Let me know. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56645113/

  9. #15436

    Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    You could be seeing the most legit girl in the world but if you don't feel safe walk the other way. Good for you man, thanks for the info.
    I really don't think she was trying to do anything beyond delaying as she wasn't ready but all the weird shit going around that hotel had my senses on high alert. Most likely just a odd combination and poor choice of hotels. I would try to see her again, maybe at a different hotel.

  10. #15435

    Honey CoCo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    You could be seeing the most legit girl in the world but if you don't feel safe walk the other way. Good for you man, thanks for the info.
    He did the right thing. I banged Honey about half a dozen times a few years ago and stop seeing her after too much drama affecting our dates. Pussy and tits are great but not great enough to deal with stupidity. Plus lots of other ladies available for the same price point with no drama.

  11. #15434

    Better safe than sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTopp  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention that all the police activity was around the Emerson and 465 exit on the southside.
    You could be seeing the most legit girl in the world but if you don't feel safe walk the other way. Good for you man, thanks for the info.

  12. #15433

    Emerson and 465 southside

    Forgot to mention that all the police activity was around the Emerson and 465 exit on the southside.

  13. #15432

    Honey Cocco

    I am sure this is just a miss understanding but thought I would post it anyway. Finally had time decided to try to see Honey Coco, sent a text to the advertised # to see if she was working and got nothing. Later I sent a text from a number that I got from another member and got a response. After a few exchanges decided to meet up on the southside, told her I was close she said she just got a room (didn't say where) I went to a hotel parking lot to wait and got a text from her other number saying she is hosting if I am still interested and I ignored it.

    A car next to me left which looked like a pimp and cheap escort which was immediately pulled over with three police cars. Decided to wait somewhere else and on my way out thought I seen Honey Coco drive up in a newer SUV so I just went down the road to a gas station and got another text saying she just got out of the shower and it will be another 5 min. So I went to the hotel and asked for a room number (after the 5 min.) She sent a snarky text that she would let me know when she was ready (Never a good sign for a good session).

    After another 5-10 min and got nothing and two more cop cars in the area so I decided to bail and let her know I pass for today. Got a text a few minutes later with the room number if I still wanted to play so I went back (thought if the room was near the new SUV I would still attempt to play), the room she gave me had a sticker on the door (ones that show if anyone had been in it after it was cleaned) so I decided to bail again for good.

    Sorry for the long post and this is probably nothing but I thought I would let the board know. Stay Safe.

  14. #15431

    Rocker Chick. Cat

    I've seen her several times incall and outcall. Last meeting was a month ago. Everything Strych stated is accurate. I've enjoyed all my experiences with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on in April or May. Back then her incall was in Southport right off 65. She's legit but pricy, like DI Tabby pricey. Still, I can't complain about her 1 hr GFE experience.

    She's pretty short but is curvy in all the right places. She's good conversation but very up front, very laid back, and focused on you the whole time. Her GFE appointments include everything except greek. She does do BB and DFK.

    Her incall was clean, she smokes but only outside, and I saw no evidence of substance abuse or paraphilia. I didn't partake in the BB, not my thing, but to each their own. I had no complaints so if you've got the money, I recommend her.

    Otherwise, there are cheaper options out there that are just as good.

    Be safe out there.

  15. #15430
    Quote Originally Posted by GbTeaBv  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her myself, but would be wary on the editing in some of those pics. Based on the angles of the lattice in the background, she's exaggerated her shapely curves a bit.
    I'm visiting here for a while and saw her last Sunday.

    She's good, mid level hotel on the south side.

    BBBJ, DATY and CFS.

    She's a little paranoid with the coming and goings at the hotel, but overall fine.

    She wanted 50 more for BBBJ but negotiated her down to normal rate.

    Pictures are accurate. She's a pretty girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape