Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 25038
-
12-15-20 12:34 #12573Regular Member

Posts: 21That is a shame if she is gone, I was just about to text her. She was that rare hot girl who had skills and didn't appear to be a drug addict or look like hell. I am glad I got lucky and saw her.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 08:46 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 142Market and Selection
Is it me or does selection below standard. I've tried hooking up with Michelle, she went ghosted me when I wanted set day and time that worked for me. Kat never even answered my text. Bring back old days!
-
12-14-20 18:41 #12571Regular Member

Posts: 6Ebony girl
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...y/936932394494
Anyone meet with her recently?
-
12-14-20 17:46 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 4545There was a report on her in Boston section and the guy wrote me private about what she try to do. She's crazy and trying to say bad stuff I can't say In here due to violating the rules.
Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 16:51 #12569Senior Member

Posts: 28[QUOTE=Maestroo;5114194]If anyone has a link it'd be appreciated.[/QUOTEhttps://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/6709610.htm
-
12-14-20 14:46 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 116Anyone seen her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...jenna/35242383
Ad says warwick, and has Conn area code.
Real or fake??
-
12-14-20 14:43 #12567Senior Member

Posts: 81Gabby Rose
Anyone meet with her recently, she is asking $275 for one hour outcall, I don't know if she's worth it. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/384779752533.
-
12-14-20 14:37 #12566Senior Member

Posts: 53Isabella link?
If anyone has a link it'd be appreciated.
Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 14:15 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 116Emma?
Messaged her and # no longer in service.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...pussy/35103081
-
12-14-20 05:07 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 199Yup! Always easier to just use a burner number.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
Using your real phone number is so silly at this point.
-
12-13-20 12:13 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 136I didn't bother calling her
All good for getting blocked. Plenty of other fish in the sea!
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 10:25 #12562Senior Member

Posts: 1043She might have blocked you.
Did you try calling her after she went silent. She might have blocked/blacklisted you as soon as you asked about anything bare happens a lot these days. Its why its important to screen with a burner number.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 09:54 #12561Regular Member

Posts: 5Ghosted me
I had set something up with her about 3 or 4 months ago and when I got to the street she said she was on she never responded again. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 09:48 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 116Destiny alternate in Warwick area
Anyone know of a 60 $ or less qv in Warwick / Coventry area. I'm not a regular to see destiny. Just looking for BBBJ.
Thanks.
-
12-13-20 00:22 #12559Senior Member

Posts: 4545I try to see her but she won't do anything under $150. She have her price firm and I have my max $100 or less firm so we never met LOL.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





