Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 832 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 882 932 1332 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12566

    Gabby Rose

    Anyone meet with her recently, she is asking $275 for one hour outcall, I don't know if she's worth it. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/384779752533.

  2. #12565

    Isabella link?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Isabella is here and not returning to Brazil this winter, hallelujah for that.
    If anyone has a link it'd be appreciated.

  3. #12564

    Emma?

    Messaged her and # no longer in service.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...pussy/35103081

  4. #12563
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Did you try calling her after she went silent. She might have blocked/blacklisted you as soon as you asked about anything bare happens a lot these days. Its why its important to screen with a burner number.
    Yup! Always easier to just use a burner number.

    Using your real phone number is so silly at this point.

  5. #12562

    I didn't bother calling her

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Did you try calling her after she went silent. She might have blocked/blacklisted you as soon as you asked about anything bare happens a lot these days. Its why its important to screen with a burner number.
    All good for getting blocked. Plenty of other fish in the sea!

  6. #12561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043

    She might have blocked you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    So what's the word on this one? Exchanged some texts with her in the past and then she went quiet after my rubber-less inquiry. Has anyone been with her? Or is it a fake?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/396173985207
    Did you try calling her after she went silent. She might have blocked/blacklisted you as soon as you asked about anything bare happens a lot these days. Its why its important to screen with a burner number.

  7. #12560

    Ghosted me

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    So what's the word on this one? Exchanged some texts with her in the past and then she went quiet after my rubber-less inquiry. Has anyone been with her? Or is it a fake?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/396173985207
    I had set something up with her about 3 or 4 months ago and when I got to the street she said she was on she never responded again. Waste of time.

  8. #12559

    Destiny alternate in Warwick area

    Anyone know of a 60 $ or less qv in Warwick / Coventry area. I'm not a regular to see destiny. Just looking for BBBJ.

    Thanks.

  9. #12558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    So what's the word on this one? Exchanged some texts with her in the past and then she went quiet after my rubber-less inquiry. Has anyone been with her? Or is it a fake?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/396173985207
    I try to see her but she won't do anything under $150. She have her price firm and I have my max $100 or less firm so we never met LOL.

  10. #12557

    Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthero  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the dean hotel? I've has ne issues there.
    Oh when I saw them they were hosting out of Hotel Providence on Mathewson. Sounds like The Dean is more chill about this sort of endeavor! Thanks for the feedback, boys. Happy hunting and be safe.

  11. #12556

    Hottie

    So what's the word on this one? Exchanged some texts with her in the past and then she went quiet after my rubber-less inquiry. Has anyone been with her? Or is it a fake?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/396173985207

  12. #12555

    Cia

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    Britney was my go to for greek as well. I've seen Mandy a couple times and lets just say it wasnt the world changing experience some make it out to be. Her head game was above average and the greek got messy. I'm curious if anyone has a greek go to also.
    And of course, if you are on SA, there is always Stephie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7451-2aa.jpg‎  

  13. #12554
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Joelle and Ashley just don't do it for me even though I've tried both. I forgot about Jade she's change numbers so many times it's hard to keep up with her.

    Big booty Britney was a gem compared to what's out there right now I guess.
    There is also Jamie, if you can find her--CIA is always a pleasure with Jamie, for 80 bucks! But has anybody even spotted her lately?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-987.jpeg‎   thumbnail-988.jpeg‎   thumbnail-989.jpeg‎   IMG_1557-3.JPG‎  

  14. #12553
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Joelle, bathroomless Ashley, and Jade immediately come to mind. Rubber tourniquets optional of course.
    Joelle and Ashley just don't do it for me even though I've tried both. I forgot about Jade she's change numbers so many times it's hard to keep up with her.

    Big booty Britney was a gem compared to what's out there right now I guess.

  15. #12552

    Ass in RI

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    So other than Mandy. Claudia, Felicia and Amanda. Any other girls open for backdoor? Big Booty Britney was honestly my go to but I got nothing decent right now.
    Joelle, bathroomless Ashley, and Jade immediately come to mind. Rubber tourniquets optional of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape