Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 805 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 12068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7583

    Came here to report on her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kallie / Callie who walked National? I haven't been able to find her for awhile now, she's one of the better walkers, and a professional when it cums to business.

    If you have a number or have seen her let me know please!
    Did a backseat FS with her yesterday. She is so classy when talking and dealing with you. She didn't remember me but took care of me. Rcg in the back seat. She reached up by my coat to move the chair and scared me but was just getting us room. She's a good one.

  2. #7582

    City of SW Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Some of those SW look like solid 9's. They walk around almost naked there. Ass for days!!
    That shit does look amazing no doubt. Just be more cautious of stings out there since none of them look like crackheads. LOL. And don't end up like that actor Hugh Grant. From Elizabeth Hurley to hood rat trash. I like his style.

  3. #7581

    Top 3 Options. December 2020

    Looking for input from the "experts" on who the top 3 choices for car play fun are in Milwaukee at the moment. I was eyeing Schandel, but I think it might be good to have a couple backup options.

    I'm sort of looking at the STG & SW crossovers.

    I've heard that Jersey Jess is out of commission & I got scared off of Lola. Looking for 2 more options other Schandel.

  4. #7580

    La sw

    Some of those SW look like solid 9's. They walk around almost naked there. Ass for days!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    Check out Lizard Hunter, he drives in Phoenix and shows the local talent, there's another guy who drives in Houston as well. I wish we had a street like the Fig!

    Once everything gets cleared up, I am headed to LA and Mexico to take advantage of what OhnoOsho has been showing.

  5. #7579
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled across some videos on YouTube of FIGUEROA STREET HOOKERS by OhNoOsho. Damn!! If there was a street like that around here, I would be a broke man. He also has some on Pornhub. Looks like there 's a motel close by the street that you can get a room for 40/ hr. Enjoy.
    Check out Lizard Hunter, he drives in Phoenix and shows the local talent, there's another guy who drives in Houston as well. I wish we had a street like the Fig!

    Once everything gets cleared up, I am headed to LA and Mexico to take advantage of what OhnoOsho has been showing.

  6. #7578

    Kallie / Callie –

    Has anyone seen Kallie / Callie who walked National? I haven't been able to find her for awhile now, she's one of the better walkers, and a professional when it cums to business.

    If you have a number or have seen her let me know please!

  7. #7577

    Slim pickings but found a gem

    Was out on the south loop last night. Thought I saw a blond on and as a possibility but G was dead. Went back for the blond and found a nice one at 26 and and. She said she was Russian but no accent. A little stocky but 8/10 on looks. A good worker and left happy. It was so cold and she hurried to get in the car, must be desperate for a 20 or 40 to be out on a cold night. Left with a phone number and name. Said she lives on 27th so will look for her again. Also have her number. No incall available which was a bummer. Over all one of the better experiences I have had. After dropping her off left via G and might have been two out there but hard to see in the shadows and no longer had a need to stop.

  8. #7576

    Figueroa st

    Stumbled across some videos on YouTube of FIGUEROA STREET HOOKERS by OhNoOsho. Damn!! If there was a street like that around here, I would be a broke man. He also has some on Pornhub. Looks like there 's a motel close by the street that you can get a room for 40/ hr. Enjoy.

  9. #7575
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I have thought the same thing about someone pulling the strings on when the girls go onto the streets or get off the streets. The best I have come up with is there are a handful of drug dealers that appear then disappear throughout the night which puts the girls on or off the streets. I have no idea if this is true or not but I have noticed they seems to all appear or disappear in unison.
    Along with this some of the traphouses have rules to try and placate the neighbors at least a little. They might tell the girls they can be out from 11 - 12. That way the neighbors aren't complaining about people coming and going all night.

    HS.

  10. #7574

    Not much this afternoon

    Did south loop down National, Greenfield, and Lincoln a couple of times between 2 and 3 PM. Almost nothing out. Did see a shorter brunette with a white purse get snagged around 7th and Lincoln. On next trip around, I'm pretty sure I saw the same girl. This time she was in higher numbers, maybe around 15th. She had bright red lipstick and shoulder length hair. Not great nor terrible looking from a distance. Chose not to indulge.

  11. #7573

    I have thought the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Extman  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the south loop last night around 12 am. To my surprise there are 5-7 SWs on both national and greenfield during my first lap. Decided to take it slow and do some window shopping, but guess what, most of them vanished when I started the second lap. The street wasn't busy, and no uncles around. Really wonder if there's someone behind pulling the strings.
    I have thought the same thing about someone pulling the strings on when the girls go onto the streets or get off the streets. The best I have come up with is there are a handful of drug dealers that appear then disappear throughout the night which puts the girls on or off the streets. I have no idea if this is true or not but I have noticed they seems to all appear or disappear in unison.

  12. #7572

    12 am Cruise

    Cruised the south loop last night around 12 am. To my surprise there are 5-7 SWs on both national and greenfield during my first lap. Decided to take it slow and do some window shopping, but guess what, most of them vanished when I started the second lap. The street wasn't busy, and no uncles around. Really wonder if there's someone behind pulling the strings.

  13. #7571

    Nikki

    I think I may have met this one this morning on Lincoln. We met up a block south of Linc and as she approached I almost drove away. She wasn't ugly, just a bit road worn. She had a big knot on her head. She said she fell down drunk last night after walking out of a Greenfield bar.

    She quoted 40 for BBBJCIM. It was a bit high but I wasn't in the mood to squabble, I just wanted to pop. She did it as we drove because I couldn't find a spot I felt comfortable with. She was very skilled and the next time I am parking and she can take her time. She is very nice and a bit of a talker but that's OK. No phone. She stays near by and can use a friends phone. She didn't remember the number unfortunately. I will look for her again. I've seen her on Greenfield many times. She really isn't what I would consider my first choice but good in pinch.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    I think I just saw the blonde on Linc. Seen her before. Good from afar and not so well up close. Guy drove up as I was about to grab her though. So dead!! They all in hibernation?

  14. #7570

    North Ave

    Ran down North for the first time in forever.

    Saw a petite BSW across the street from the Popeyes. Swing around and she met me about a half block north of the corner and hopped in. Quick LE check, we went to a parking lot nearby and BBBJ for 30. Didn't catch a name. She was in a red jacket and jeans.

  15. #7569

    Angel weight drop?

    So saw a girl the other night on ss. Swing around and she seemed solid but maybe a tad young. Waived her to walk ahead but comes to the car. I wasn't ready but just said I was saying hi. She begged for a ride. Had a piercing by her eye that resembled angel but she was not thick like her. She begged line angel too but no ass to speak of either. It was odd.

    Also, been noticing a BSW or maybe a bl (black lady) a lot that is smoking hot and just walks the two streets. As in I see her on Nat and soon on gf. Happened twice this month. Once, the butt was in some nice pants. Both of the girls never bothered to look at a car. Just found it odd the route and area to be walking that length. Exercise? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape