Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 14627
-
12-14-20 10:55 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 54Visiting Ft Myers Beach
Gentlemen. I am senior member visiting Ft Myers Beach. If you could recommend a few girls I could enjoy the hobby with while visiting it would be appreciated.
-
12-14-20 09:39 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 279Haha
Well I'm pretty sure she won't be back to work at her former job anytime soon, and she looks nothing like she did before. The pic is from her ad on STG publicly posted and she's been talked about on her before about working at her former job, so I didn't think it was a big deal, everyone knew already anyway, but yea I can see how if it were someone trying to stay UTR I would've fucked up big time but fortunately she isn't she's posting all over with her face pics and all to be recognised.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 09:14 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 740100%. She looks exactly like her pics.
Originally Posted by MrHunLow
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 07:22 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 222Summer
My buddy gave her a decent review. He thought she looks just like her pics. The service was just meh and she does appear to have a significant drug problem which is why he hasn't repeated.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 20:13 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 875Merry Christmas to you too Thick and thanks for your great contributions on here.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 15:27 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 236Yo dog
Are her pictures really her and up to date?
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 15:25 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 236Roxanne
Are her pictures up to date or old?
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 14:27 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 740Summer?
I think she goes by Summer. Another SR. Member referred her to me via DM a few months ago but we could never connect. He gave a strong favorable rec so not sure what the truth is on this one. Things certainly can go south in a hurry so who knows.
Originally Posted by FunBag
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 12:46 #4614Regular Member

Posts: 19Stay clear of this one
She will be high as hell and she has scabs all over her face and body she is also a needle user she doesn't look anything like her pics they have to be old or photo shopped she also has a pimp that if given the chance will rob you here is her link.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...07016/35586555
-
12-13-20 08:53 #4613Senior Member

Posts: 910Got to go with the Dogg
You are going to love Roxanna, and her nipples are to die for, along with the tits that are connected to them. Fun girl at a reasonable rate. Merry Christmas gents.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 08:49 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 910Love the Nipples
Been with her when she was away a while and finally came back. Fun Fun girl and very good BBBJ cfs but she is a welcoming addition to what's around. Always on Thick's speed dial. Have fun may man and let us know. Merry Christmas.
Originally Posted by SaltySeaMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 15:54 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 316No problem
Great forum, you will get use to it, I used it all over the country. Happy mongering.
Originally Posted by VetteDrvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 10:29 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 52It is- and being a noob I posted it in the wrong place as I was using my phone.
Originally Posted by Everlast1
[View Original Post]
And it was a CBJ till completion, meaning no stopping and finishing with a handshake. I'll get used to the terminology, sorry but doing what I can to try and contribute.
Thanks for your tolerance.
-
12-12-20 07:36 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 316Confusing
Is this am AMP?
Originally Posted by VetteDrvr
[View Original Post]
She would only do CBJ but then allowed CIM?
If it is an AMP or LMP, post it in Massage.
-
12-11-20 20:38 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.












Reply With Quote




