Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 895 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 945 995 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 18432
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5022

    Helensophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4106b...0-3e5c3781443f

    Three messages into our three messages into our conversation and she's asking me to text her on WhatsApp. We all know what that means. Blocked her and moved on.
    Yes. I was getting one word answers, "dear. ".

  2. #5021

    Helensophia

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4106b...0-3e5c3781443f

    Three messages into our three messages into our conversation and she's asking me to text her on WhatsApp. We all know what that means. Blocked her and moved on.

  3. #5020

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Remember seeing a profile with those same pics a few months ago. No idea if it is real of fake. Didn't bother msging her at the time. Seems too fake to be true.
    Yes, some of those pics look familiar. I chatted with her a while back, but got nowhere.

  4. #5019

    Not new

    Remember seeing a profile with those same pics a few months ago. No idea if it is real of fake. Didn't bother msging her at the time. Seems too fake to be true.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec829...d-a0fe52d8a8cd

    Can any of you super sleuths check her photos for IG model pics or something. I can't believe this one is real but I'm hopeful!

  5. #5018

    VictoriaKx. Is she real?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec829...d-a0fe52d8a8cd

    Can any of you super sleuths check her photos for IG model pics or something. I can't believe this one is real but I'm hopeful!

  6. #5017

    Ari_Yanet

    Going to meet Ari_Yanet this afternoon.

    Any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4db53...0-e4b4e46bec19

  7. #5016

    Dutch school teacher in Maryland, Maryland.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I traded some messages with her a while back. She's really cute, but maybe not real. She told me she was an undergraduate student who attends school someplace near here, but was in Richmond taking classes remotely--or something like that.
    Same story she agreed to meet me in rockville for lunch today, but then never sent sms. She let me see her pictures quite nice. Will move on.

  8. #5015

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Dutch school teacher in Maryland, Maryland.

    Any intel?

    She's been on here for a while:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/628ab...a-fd0a55a9f337
    I traded some messages with her a while back. She's really cute, but maybe not real. She told me she was an undergraduate student who attends school someplace near here, but was in Richmond taking classes remotely--or something like that.

  9. #5014

    State, State

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Dutch school teacher in Maryland, Maryland.

    Any intel?

    She's been on here for a while:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/628ab...a-fd0a55a9f337
    When the location is State, State, it's a fake.

  10. #5013

    Hannahh4

    Dutch school teacher in Maryland, Maryland.

    Any intel?

    She's been on here for a while:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/628ab...a-fd0a55a9f337

  11. #5012
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    Ind my Rule #2 for sugar babies (after rule #1, which is obviously never advance money): don't believe anything they say. There's just no reason to. It doesn't matter if she's lying, half-lying, or telling the truth, it only matters if you enjoy being with her when she's there.
    This is so true. Recent experiences for me have only reinforced this.

  12. #5011
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSummer  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents here. I am closer to 60. For some reason, I connect (or girls pretend to connect) best with 20-24 range than older ones. When I started sugaring, I focused on ladies older than 30, but never had luck. I realized later my success rate is much better with younger once. Yes, young ones are flaky, less reliable, but once you get hold of them it is a blast. I like perky breasts, may be I am biased. Young ones have fun, get money, go home. They have lots of other stupid stuff to deal with rather than thinking of me. But older ones tend to stay and try to be too clingy. Too much to deal with. Anyway. It is true GPS pandemic runs through all age groups.

    Play Safe.

    Dr. S.
    Good points I hadn't considered. I'm just lazy and cheap, and don't have hosting logistics quite figured out yet. Something to grow on, I suppose.

  13. #5010
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  14. #5009

    Any other App suggestions?

    I've been on SA for a while and I still enjoy it, but the girl next door types seem to have been pushed out by the GSP and Onlyfans girls. Has anyone tried the other SD Apps?

    Sidenote this one uses heavy filters in her pics, but she's very pretty in person. She sets up multiple dates, but confuses who is who. Whoever met her at Circa the other day, she's going to ask you for rent $$. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/41121...2-9065875fe779

    This one is cool, but I'm not sure she is really committed to the SB life. She will meetup but I think she really wants a platonic situation if she can find it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/929ce...d-c2defc94f32d

  15. #5008
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim123  [View Original Post]
    This one is a trip. Pics are gorgeous so if they're real was expecting some high figures to float out of her mouth regardless. But then after a lengthy conversation says she wants 800 to meet for *dinner and drinks*.

    Just to see what happens I said I'm open to 800 for a ppm scenario afterwards the same night after a dinner meet-and-greet first so we can find out what the chemistry is like.

    She says she only meets for dinner or drinks if she's compensated, and 800 is the rate for that to happen.

    Wished her the best.
    This one should be right up "MadeYouLook" alley. Dude is all about paying as much as possible, and giving lessons on how a real SD should behave. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape