Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 734 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 11008
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2668

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    If anyone's still interested in seeing her I'd guess your best shot might be to just call and if you get through, go see her then. Booking ahead seems unreliable.
    That was my experience, too. Here's my report from early October:

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/909060624226

    I attempted to TOFTT today, but failed. Texted this one around ten-thirty in the morning and we agreed to a 12:30 PM appointment. Travel didn't take as long as I had expected, so I arrived twenty minutes early. I texted to let her know I was happy to wait, but she didn't respond. Texted again at appointment time; no answer. Texted again ten minutes after that, then ten minutes after that, then I gave up. I left her area a little less than an hour after I arrived, about thirty minutes after our scheduled time. She finally texted me an hour after that with, "Okay, I'm home now. " I didn't bother responding.

  2. #2667

    I'm not either

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    Let them starve! I know I ain't paying those prices and I can tell by the number of reviews on that other board, nobody else is.
    There is just no chance. It's one of my "don'ts". She needs to offer more than a view and a condom at that rate. We're more than fair, aren't we?!

  3. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    BarbieBabe2020 on TNA:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Barbiebabe2020

    Seems cute, carrying a little bit extra around the middle, and asking $400 hr. List of "don'ts" is a mile long. And even though two of her photos show her tongue sticking out in a very suggestive manner, CIM and COF are listed don'ts.

    GPS is getting bad out there, boys.
    Let them starve! I know I ain't paying those prices and I can tell by the number of reviews on that other board, nobody else is.

  4. #2665

    GPS Barbie

    BarbieBabe2020 on TNA:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Barbiebabe2020

    Seems cute, carrying a little bit extra around the middle, and asking $400 hr. List of "don'ts" is a mile long. And even though two of her photos show her tongue sticking out in a very suggestive manner, CIM and COF are listed don'ts.

    GPS is getting bad out there, boys.

  5. #2664
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilcykablyat  [View Original Post]
    Last time I've seen her was about 1 year ago please private message if any info
    Dancer at kittens? Try stripclublist.

  6. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by EricWong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried GSL Hanna?
    How are you seeing their website? And how do people contact them? I had the toughest ever time because of wechat.

  7. #2662

    Has anyone seen this provider or got contact info

    Last time I've seen her was about 1 year ago please private message if any info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201209-000749_Photos.jpg‎   20201209_001200.jpg‎   Screenshot_20201209-001128_Photos.jpg‎  

  8. #2661

    CindiLou (yes like the grinch)

    https://auburn-wa.skipthegames.com/f...5/185819451693

    Belated report, saw her a week or two ago. Sorta accurate pics- its definitely her, but not as cute IRL as the fuzzy pics would suggest. Early to mid 20's, hwp but no tone at all for someone her age, pretty soft all over. Car date, it doesn't sound like she's doing incalls anytime in the near future. She picked a spot that ended up getting a lot of foot and bike traffic, fortunately neither of us spook easily so it wasn't a big deal with my tinted windows. She had agreed in advance to a two shot BBBJ, pretty solid effort although she had too much of a gag reflex to really DT. After the first shot I was able to upgrade the last one to BBFS for a pretty reasonable upcharge.

    Overall, a pretty decent experience. I'm still on the hunt for a go to regular, but I'd see her again.

  9. #2660

    Honey

    Attempted to TOFTT, was supposed to meet up tonight. Incall near an area of greenwood with no hotels so maybe an apartment or private residence. But an hour before the meet I texted to confirm and still haven't heard back hours after the arranged time. I've tried messaging her before and she usually takes forever to reply, like 12 hours, next day, etc. This morning she was actually responsive so I went ahead and booked, unfortunately got ghosted.

    I have not met her yet so I have no evidence of this, but in my experience providers who don't answer their phones for long ass stretches are usually drug users (can't answer because they're nodded out, sleeping 24 hours straight after a 3 day bender, etc). If anyone's still interested in seeing her I'd guess your best shot might be to just call and if you get through, go see her then. Booking ahead seems unreliable.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    She sure looks good, and rates are very reasonable (as long as she provides the services I require). Did a google search of her phone number. Nothing nefarious came up, but also no reviews at all. Would like to know what part of Seattle, and also whether she has a private In Call (not hotel / motel).

  10. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times. Very slender, kinda flat butt, but all natural Ds (rare on K-girls this thin). Longish face, but I find it attractive. She's not PSE, but the GFE was very convincing
    Are there even any PSE girls at GSL left? Long before, there were one or 2 but now that the phone person is a lady, no more.

  11. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/204822980614

    I think she's been discussed here before since she's been posting basically the same ad for a long time, but damned if I can find it. Anyone have any experience you'd care to share with this one?
    She sure looks good, and rates are very reasonable (as long as she provides the services I require). Did a google search of her phone number. Nothing nefarious came up, but also no reviews at all. Would like to know what part of Seattle, and also whether she has a private In Call (not hotel / motel).

  12. #2657

    Honey

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/204822980614

    I think she's been discussed here before since she's been posting basically the same ad for a long time, but damned if I can find it. Anyone have any experience you'd care to share with this one?

  13. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by EricWong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried GSL Hanna?
    I've seen her 3 times. Very slender, kinda flat butt, but all natural Ds (rare on K-girls this thin). Longish face, but I find it attractive. She's not PSE, but the GFE was very convincing.

  14. #2655

    Gsl

    Anyone tried GSL Hanna?

  15. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her in the last year or so?

    Completley forgot about her, I know she changed her username on TNA a couple years ago but I can't remember what it is.

    All holes open raw...Damn I miss her.
    Damn I miss this chick as well. She was my go to chick up north she always ask me to go pound town on her doggy and mish then always asks me to finish greek cia.

    I agree with of the response here her gf gingerjuice was hella fun too. Multiple cip, cia on both of these. Wish one day they would return in the market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape