Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7921
-
12-12-20 08:46 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 145Serenity Spa
Need a good massage where is this located thank you for any info.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 20:55 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 53Wendy
Wanted a massage before I left town and decided to try Wendy. Call and set up was easy enough. Got to the location of her office. It's a tiny room barely big enough for the table. I knew I should have walked when I saw how tiny it was. She's a nice hippie type lady with tattoos. Got undressed basically in front of her. Massage was ok but nothing to rave about. On the flip she asked if I wanted the hair removal figured there would be some fun, I was wrong. It was like fire on my skin. She removed the concoction by wiping it off. After that I was pretty much done. She took her top off and used a sticky smelly type of lotion. Just couldn't get in the job done since the lotion became a sticky mess. Let her know it wasn't going to happen. YMMV but I don't think I'll see her again.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/644852144006
-
12-11-20 11:50 #4559Banned Member

Posts: 551Krys
And, she's also a very cool lady to talk with, and is zero, absolutely zero drama. We're lucky to have her in the county. I'd encourage every monger to visit her at least once, because it's a unique experience.
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 10:07 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 260Krys
Krys will always remain unsurpassed in her ability to provide the ultimate in stimulation and HE's.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 10:04 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 260Cindy
I've only seen her once but found her very mechanical.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 09:26 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 51Pure Massage = Royal Palm massage AMP
Pure Massage is now Royal Palm Massage. It is a AMP. Run by a Chinese woman maybe late 40's. The Cheapest place in town. She gives a good massage. I don't know about extras.
Originally Posted by CovertFreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 04:17 #4555Senior Member

Posts: 44Pure Massage
Has anyone been to this place? I drive by it everyday but have not checked it out. I looked for reviews but really did not see anything. Is this an AMP, or is legit.
-
12-09-20 14:11 #4554Banned Member

Posts: 551Oops
I can't edit my posts, so. I didn't mean Veronica, I meant Ronnie. I don't know why I confused those two. Veronica was the BBBJ queen in Cocoa, of course, and is long gone.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 10:06 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 68Use search feature
Sometimes it is best to use the small search box feature in the upper right. Type in a name (min. 4 characters) and it will find posts where that name has appeared.
Originally Posted by Baller12
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 05:40 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 38Who is Veronica? Is Chloe still around?
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 20:35 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 97Serenity NOW!
I visited the Serenity Room for a return engagement today. Krys is wonderful and I had an oh so happy ending after she worked her magic hands and a few of her other tools too.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 20:29 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 1944Krys
Although I've never seen Cindy, thanks for the review. As far as Krys is concerned, nobody, and mean NOBODY, provides a HE like she does! Her skilled expertise in the finish is unlike anything I've ever experienced in my twenty five years of mongering. The experience alone is much more worthwhile and fun than what the majority of AMPs or any other massage experience I've ever encountered. Except for my UTR, she is the only other woman I see because she is safe, beautiful and pleasant to be with for a more than reasonable donation! IMHO.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 16:46 #4549Banned Member

Posts: 551Cindy
I thought it was about time I tested the old faces in the county that I haven't seen. So I just went to see Cindy in the Cape https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/473079848187.
I'd read the reviews so knew what to expect of course. The general complaint is that the pictures are dated and that she's not FS. I think it's good to go with low expectations, because things usually look up (though not always!) I found Cindy to be a very pleasant lady with good conversation. I tried to put her at ease by walking around disrobed and rejecting the offer of draping. I knew from experience that these girls worry about new faces. The hour massage only lasts about 20 minutes I think. Certainly nothing like the experiences of Chloe or Marika, who always ensure you get a good massage as well. Before the offer to flip. We negotiated a handshake deal, and she got topless. I think everyone has seen her pictures. She has huge man-mades, and despite being older than the pictures, I still found her attractive to look at while she worked her hands. It was a standard finish, as she certainly doesn't posses the hand skills of the incomparable Krys (but no-one does, imo). Overall it was a nice experience and I'm glad I went, even though it was pretty pricey for what I got. I'd go again though if I was in the area. But before that, I need to visit Veronica.
-
12-07-20 16:23 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 478Tokyo Visit
YMMV especially if you start going more often. You may have gotten Kim I think her name is. As far as I know her and Amy are there most times although I haven't seen Amy since they re-opened. I regularly saw Amy when she was at Zen years ago, then she switched with a girl named Suzy and ended up at Tokyo. I'm not one to actively go for FS but Amy and I have had some nice (69) times at Zen and Tokyo. I have seen Kim 2 or 3 times since they've re-opened and can say lots of nice roaming, shirt up and top play UTC on first visit with her. Next times were shorts off, top pulled up and FIV but didn't go as far as with Amy. Amy is a bit prettier and a bit larger on top than Kim is but both are very nice to nibble on. There could be others there but not sure, especially during this slow covid times. Maybe they don't want too many girls there if not much biz coming their way. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 09:41 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 2962Lilyana Gold
Lily, Lilyana or Lilyana Gold, all the same provider, pretty much universally positive reviews. I only say "pretty much" because I figure surely there's a less than stellar review out there somewhere!
Originally Posted by OneMansplan
[View Original Post]
https://lilysbodyrubbiz.as.me/schedule.php








Reply With Quote






