Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,321 to 19,335 of 60954
-
12-11-20 17:33 #41634Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm dead asf lmaoooo.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 17:17 #41633Senior Member

Posts: 97Yun Spa
Has anyone tried Yun yet? Old Blue Spa location in Roswell. Ads say new management. I went twice to Blue a couple of years ago and never went back. I'm wondering if it will be better.
-
12-11-20 15:20 #41632Regular Member

Posts: 2I know when it first opened years ago, I was able to leave happy twice. But that place has been legit for some time now. Good massage if you just want to relax.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 15:18 #41631Regular Member

Posts: 2New here but not to mongering
Hey all, just figured it's time I drop in an introduce myself. I've been mongering since I was 20 and would hit up Spring Massage (Creative Loafing days) downtown near the Varsity. I've been all over Roswell, Alpharetta, Cumming and Sandy Springs (kind of). I will be sharing my reviews of places I've been to, 1 that I have yet to see be mentioned and new findings / reviews. Happy hunting gents!
-
12-11-20 15:13 #41630Senior Member

Posts: 156A#1 Spa
I had the exact same experience there. The massage was pretty good, but soon got the pressure to go for 90 minutes. I stayed with 60 minutes. Then near the end of the 60 minutes, I got a minute or two of light teasing and then the upsell for the table shower. I declined. I won't be back.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 14:49 #41629Senior Member

Posts: 342Go down the street to health massage.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 14:27 #41628Banned Member

Posts: 13634Was going to add that I'll probably stop by next week and see what's up.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 13:26 #41627Regular Member

Posts: 2Same experience at Dacula Zen Massage
April's cute and friendly but gave no indication of any extras. She did watch and rub my thigh while I DIY. She asked if I wanted to try the new girl last time in. Have not yet, but maybe she's more flexible.
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 13:06 #41626Banned Member

Posts: 13634Strange that they would tell you the girl will be busy all day. Never had that happen.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 12:19 #41625Senior Member

Posts: 60A#1 Spa
Stopped in for massage last night. Located on Market place in cumming. Actually needed a massage but wouldn't have been mad at some extras. None to be had. Pretty much knew that when she came in wearing jeans and a tucked-in t-shirt. LOL. Lots of nickel and dime upsells on extra time and table shower. Spent. 8 on 80 minutes. Massage was fair. Won't repeat.
-
12-11-20 11:53 #41624Senior Member

Posts: 310PSA: Stopped by Q while running errands.
And they had a sign in the window, "Temporarily closed due to COVID. ".
Not sure if already reported but thought I'd save folks a drive.
-
12-11-20 10:04 #41623Senior Member

Posts: 281Therapeutic Massage Spa
Somebody is holding out on us, I think. Yesterday around 2 I decided to TOFT. I stopped by there. Clearly a KAMP- girl comes to the little window and tells me "sorry all of our gals are busy right now". I so I said Ok when should I come back and she said that they were busy all day! Wow. I asked about prices and she quoted 70 for 45 min session. So how are they so busy so fast! Even if there were only one girl working, it seems weird that she would be booked up into the evening. They just opened. Somebody who got in there needs to speak up!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I went over to Iris and got right in.
Wiz.
-
12-11-20 08:34 #41622Senior Member

Posts: 217LOL, well damn. I'm sure she thought a simple nyet would've sufficed. Constructive criticism may be just what she needs after she finishes crying into her vodka and potato soup.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 07:53 #41621Senior Member

Posts: 231LOL. Harsh.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 06:38 #41620Senior Member

Posts: 176Sunshine
Exception: Lexi / Lexius not recommended.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





