The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That would be correct.
    They one with the little dog?

    Burning sensation when you pee?

  2. #12667

    Jessica crush

    Anyone seen Jessica Crush lately? She been posting again and her pics look good, any info would be appreciated.

  3. #12666

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That would be correct.
    Would you mind dm'ing me the particulars to avoid?

  4. #12665
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Downtown Seattle hotel?
    Yep. That would be correct.

  5. #12664
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Sure did.

    Not fun.
    Downtown Seattle hotel?

  6. #12663

    Damn

    Holy shit!!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....idden-delights!E2%99%A5%EF%B8%8 F-Spectacular-O-C-Specials!

  7. #12662
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met Suzi but hear she's good. I'll try to confirm soon.

    GPS from what I hear. Small boobs (which is ok) but no CIM at that rate? Pass.
    I saw Suzi last time she was here and the pictures definitely match. You get your typical kgirl experience with her so you're due for a good time.

    As for Cindy, I actually had a good time with her as I enjoy her type of body. Her service isn't that of a kgirl, but she gave a nice BBBJ and has a super tight body.

  8. #12661
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a z pack today.

    Did anyone else need to?
    Sure did.

    Not fun.

  9. #12660
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a z pack today.

    Did anyone else need to?
    Not lately. Since certain girls hit the sugar baby lottery.

  10. #12659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017

    Anyone else?

    I picked up a z pack today.

    Did anyone else need to?

  11. #12658

    Lexi of KAngels

    I may take the plunge with Lexi of KAngels.

    I am not the best with looking up origins of photos, or finding their names in other cities.

    Any info on Lexi, please let me know.

  12. #12657
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Tia isn't fat, she has a pretty plump ass but as far as fat / max curvy I don't think she is at that range. But than again EVERYONE has different preferences right and what the perceived curvy is. I probably won't repeat with these guys but I kinda want to find out more about GSL. I've gone to them once and my experience was amazing. Probably the hottest girl I have ever met in this whole mongering experience, so I'm hoping they have more girls on deck like that.
    I haven't met Suzi but hear she's good. I'll try to confirm soon.

    BTW I wonder if anyone here has experienced CindyLin from the other site.
    GPS from what I hear. Small boobs (which is ok) but no CIM at that rate? Pass.

  13. #12656
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Did they actually follow through asking for actual photo I'd?
    I'd been previously screened by this booker who used to book for an agency no longer in the area. So my number and info was already marked "safe. ".

  14. #12655
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    BTW I wonder if anyone here has experienced CindyLin from the other site.
    Supposedly pretty fun and very hot but not for the activities on this thread. CaseyTyler is apparently a friend of hers and YMMV on that girl for this topic.

  15. #12654
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Tia isn't fat, she has a pretty plump ass but as far as fat / max curvy I don't think she is at that range. But than again EVERYONE has different preferences right and what the perceived curvy is. I probably won't repeat with these guys but I kinda want to find out more about GSL. I've gone to them once and my experience was amazing. Probably the hottest girl I have ever met in this whole mongering experience, so I'm hoping they have more girls on deck like that.

    BTW I wonder if anyone here has experienced CindyLin from the other site.
    If the donation was more reasonable, I'd go with Tia. And I can speak a good amount of Korean, so I would anticipate the session would be fun (have seen 2 Asian providers in the past (one was Chinese, but had a Korean husband, and the other was Korean), and being able to effectively communicate in Korean made a world of difference!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape