Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12675
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit!!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....idden-delights!E2%99%A5%EF%B8%8 F-Spectacular-O-C-Specials!
    I guess that if you're going to do it, go big. There will always be guys that will pay those rates because they can. More power to them.

  2. #12674
    When did you last see her? Are there any other providers you've seen since who need to be notified?

  3. #12673
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit!!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....idden-delights!E2%99%A5%EF%B8%8 F-Spectacular-O-C-Specials!
    I laughed out loud at that.

  4. #12672

    2 New KAngels

    If both are available this weekend, and I am going to take the plunge with Lexy or Eli, I'll take votes from the rest of you.

    Duly noted, pictures are photoshopped.

  5. #12671

    Z-Packs

    I have always wanted to know. Is there a way to these without going to a doctor / having a prescription in the SEA area. Or are there doctors that provide a note for this without asking too many questions or having to provide them with too many details? This would be a good way to collect that information for when needed.

  6. #12670

    Uh huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    They one with the little dog?

    Burning sensation when you pee?
    Yep.

    Like shooting a flamethrower out.

  7. #12669

    DM also please

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind dm'ing me the particulars to avoid?
    Was thinking about straying to Seattle for some strange, may rethink that notion.

    Would appreciate some info.

  8. #12668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That would be correct.
    They one with the little dog?

    Burning sensation when you pee?

  9. #12667

    Jessica crush

    Anyone seen Jessica Crush lately? She been posting again and her pics look good, any info would be appreciated.

  10. #12666

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That would be correct.
    Would you mind dm'ing me the particulars to avoid?

  11. #12665
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Downtown Seattle hotel?
    Yep. That would be correct.

  12. #12664
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Sure did.

    Not fun.
    Downtown Seattle hotel?

  13. #12663

    Damn

    Holy shit!!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....idden-delights!E2%99%A5%EF%B8%8 F-Spectacular-O-C-Specials!

  14. #12662
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met Suzi but hear she's good. I'll try to confirm soon.

    GPS from what I hear. Small boobs (which is ok) but no CIM at that rate? Pass.
    I saw Suzi last time she was here and the pictures definitely match. You get your typical kgirl experience with her so you're due for a good time.

    As for Cindy, I actually had a good time with her as I enjoy her type of body. Her service isn't that of a kgirl, but she gave a nice BBBJ and has a super tight body.

  15. #12661
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a z pack today.

    Did anyone else need to?
    Sure did.

    Not fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape