Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 59509
-
12-10-20 22:11 #40174Banned Member

Posts: 13634Amazing how easy it is! Now if we can just get all the on the board to follow your lead.
Originally Posted by Frankie14
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 22:10 #40173Banned Member

Posts: 13634Google Angel Massage Norcross.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 22:09 #40172Banned Member

Posts: 13634I Googled the number last week and called but no answer. No clue what is going on with that place.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 20:34 #40171Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL no one really cares about the name. As long as they're leaving happy hell they could call it Sesame Street Massage (LOL sorry first thing that came to mind with all the letters, plus I do have kids).
Originally Posted by HorndogManX
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 20:21 #40170Senior Member

Posts: 332Angel Massage next to Hot Dog Place
Agreed. It has become a no go for me.
Originally Posted by YesTheyDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 20:02 #40169Senior Member

Posts: 141LOL Much better choices.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 18:07 #40168Senior Member

Posts: 97Therapy Massage Spa
Has anyone tried this new Roswell spot yet? They are advertising grand opening this week on RM.
-
12-10-20 15:10 #40167Senior Member

Posts: 164Sunshine
I recommend you go to sunshine on pleasant hill it's pricey but worth it.
Originally Posted by Libra3628
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 09:37 #40166Senior Member

Posts: 61That's it
CAMPs have got to get more creative in thier names. How many LUs are there in Atlanta? Sunshines? And "S" "Q" "PZ". People are phoning it in. But yeah, that's it.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 21:43 #40165Senior Member

Posts: 4061When I read the name Lily I knew right away it was Sisi in Marietta off Cobb Parkway. She owns Sisi. I assume they open at 9 since they close at 6 and already busy at 10.
Originally Posted by Frankie14
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 21:20 #40164Senior Member

Posts: 160Hot dog massage angel
Can someone DM me the number / hours for this one? I can't find it on Google or RM.
-
12-09-20 15:19 #40163Senior Member

Posts: 417Google
Stealing humor from another sub-forum -.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
I tried this new thing on the web called Google. A game changer. And this is what I found: 18X Cobb Pkwy SE, Ste 8X, Marietta, GA 3006X.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ietta-ga-75662#rubmaps.
-
12-09-20 15:03 #40162Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hanna's GPS was bad enough at Adore. Sounds like it's become worse since she's been at Massage Angel. At Adore she had to compete with some pretty women, so she probably figured she'd clean up at Massage Angel, not having to compete with fuglies.
Originally Posted by Desperado2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 14:44 #40161Senior Member

Posts: 530Marietta
Was this sisi in Marietta? Please send link or location.
Originally Posted by HorndogManX
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 14:14 #40160Senior Member

Posts: 342Angel, Kaina, Enjoy, Ease, OS all close by and all good.
Originally Posted by CaptRod
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





