Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 5570
-
12-02-20 15:43 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 156Thanks for the post. She sounds just what I've been looking for. Someone sweet and real. Please share her contact info. I will treat her well.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
Best,
HH.
-
12-02-20 11:37 #2284Banned Member

Posts: 75Naughty Latina
Met up with her last night. Sweet girl but seemed a little shy in person, although she warmed up in the bedroom. I offered her 250 for driving an hour to meet me, felt like I got my money's worth. Didn't get the impression that she wanted to be exclusive with me, but I would see her again for sure.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e82a8...8-5c8071f4b1b5
-
12-02-20 10:10 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 195What kind of rules?
Originally Posted by GregG73
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 05:23 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 37SweetJ77. She is bigger than her pictures and seems like she lost a lot of weight. Cute, but a lot of rules.
Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 23:11 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 575XxUTR senior Members Only.
My UTR Kayla needs help this holiday season with bills. Senior members PM me and I'll have her contact you.
-
12-01-20 20:09 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Word spread around that the site is an easy way to make money for these college kids with various schemes and it seems almost all involve not having sex but finding other ways to get at your money. I am sure you know what your doing in the way of being careful but others may not so I would be extremely cautious about propositioning anyone on there if they have a way to actually identify who you are. Blackmail schemes run abundant on that site.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 16:19 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 107I'd agree with your comments here. I was going to meet this week but she was really sweet one minute and then a nightmare the next. Glad I blocked her.
Originally Posted by DWooderson
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 11:02 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 54Anybody have any info?
I'm very close on all these and wanted to see if anyone had experience before I pulled the trigger.
Sweetj77.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0bea4...b-028ce1db16e8
Diva1 cute.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1045f...1-e04d19def38c
-
11-30-20 18:23 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 38Proceed with caution
Met her on Tinder when she was 18 and staying in college dorms. Took her to dinner and proceeded to my hotel. No money was exchanged. Did the deed and it was just awkward. The next day got even more awkward and I believe she may have some kind of personality disorder. We got into some ridiculous disagreement through texts after we parted ways and I forgot about her. Funny enough she contacted me recently on Seeking and I played along as if we had never met. She wanted to do PPM but I would not spend any money on her.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 12:12 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 311NSA and Platonic
Their definition of NSA and ours are usually very different, based on my conversations with many SBs.
Originally Posted by Reggie212
[View Original Post]
What they mean: "Not looking for a boyfriend or husband or commitment". This may or may not involve anything physical. They just use the term to keep guys at a distance, imo.
What many SD's mean: "Sex without attachment. ".
Platonic:
What we sometimes assume they mean: "Nothing physical".
This isn't always the case; again -- sometimes, they just use it interchangeably with "not wanting a commitment", or "FWB", IMO.
TLDR: just ignore anything they've written and if you like her look, take a swing for the fences. All they can do is say no and stop being vague if you ask the right questions.
-
11-27-20 11:59 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 99Curious
I saw that one also. WTF? Maybe somebody should just send her cash. It costs them nothing to post and send messages. Why not go fishing?
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 09:14 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 546Platonic with No Strings Attached
Is that possible. Someone help me. LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9dba5...1-a7efde449e36
-
11-23-20 11:38 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 75Number
Can you PM me her contact info??
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 19:40 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 546Thanks for the info. She left me her number but I have not followed up yet.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 15:48 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 869Diamondsforme30
Dam these cameras these days do miracles. This one has demons and a pot belly. She is at street walker level when I saw her and declined the meet. Good news is you can get her for SW prices if that's your thing.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f3a45...8-23508c2e608b











Reply With Quote





