Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,591 to 19,605 of 30333
-
12-10-20 14:53 #10743Senior Member

Posts: 69Ali
Saw Ali before her "retirement". Not impressed. She was already a big girl and not very attractive. She was friendly though and service was OK if you closed your eyes and imagined you were somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Pwils122
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 13:45 #10742Regular Member

Posts: 14Kylie
Shout out to the boys who repeat, you are brave.
Place was filthy, thangthang was rank, and skin like sandpaper.
If you're desperate, go for it.
-
12-10-20 12:46 #10741Senior Member

Posts: 165Re Ali
I saw her yesterday and service was as usual. She has put on some weight thought.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 10:57 #10740Banned Member

Posts: 1148Karly
She's been around a long time. I have not seen her but I believe she has some reviews on here. If I remember, she is decent. She's the girl in the pics. I reached out to pull the trigger once but found a better deal.
Originally Posted by Slickmove69
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 10:19 #10739Senior Member

Posts: 189You are correct.
There is no app. Web site only.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 09:25 #10738Senior Member

Posts: 76The scoop
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
Has anyone seen her the link above?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....otte/56665766/
Another one I seen, Karly. What's the scoop.
-
12-10-20 09:00 #10737Senior Member

Posts: 3078I don't think its an app, you login via a website portal right?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
https://fetlife.com/
-
12-10-20 08:59 #10736Senior Member

Posts: 7335I searched the Apple store and I couldn't find any app name FetLife.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 07:58 #10735Senior Member

Posts: 867FetLife
Would you mind if I send you a PM to ask about how to find girls on Fet, please?
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
It's a weird setup and I don't know how to use it very well.
-
12-10-20 07:29 #10734Senior Member

Posts: 222Ali
Check messages.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 03:14 #10733Senior Member

Posts: 94She's been reviewed before. Do a search.
Originally Posted by Halogen
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 23:35 #10732Senior Member

Posts: 83Kylie
She didn't have any visible rashes- but her skin was rough feeling. Wasnt super distracting.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 22:57 #10731Senior Member

Posts: 1205She's average
She's an average white lady. Maybe mid 30's. Kinda on the medium build side. She was friendly and had good reviews for the most part. So a name search for her in the Indie section and it should come up.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 19:19 #10730Senior Member

Posts: 391Follow her on Snapchat but have never been able to visit. Twice I asked for an address during the conversation and she disappeared both times. I think she's normally in the fort mill / rock hill area.
Originally Posted by Halogen
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 19:18 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 391Any description of what she looks like? Age / body type.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






