Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,606 to 19,620 of 31133
-
12-10-20 09:00 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 3078I don't think its an app, you login via a website portal right?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
https://fetlife.com/
-
12-10-20 08:59 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 7337I searched the Apple store and I couldn't find any app name FetLife.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 07:58 #11526Senior Member

Posts: 867FetLife
Would you mind if I send you a PM to ask about how to find girls on Fet, please?
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
It's a weird setup and I don't know how to use it very well.
-
12-10-20 07:29 #11525Senior Member

Posts: 222Ali
Check messages.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 03:14 #11524Senior Member

Posts: 94She's been reviewed before. Do a search.
Originally Posted by Halogen
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 23:35 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 83Kylie
She didn't have any visible rashes- but her skin was rough feeling. Wasnt super distracting.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 22:57 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 1205She's average
She's an average white lady. Maybe mid 30's. Kinda on the medium build side. She was friendly and had good reviews for the most part. So a name search for her in the Indie section and it should come up.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 19:19 #11521Senior Member

Posts: 391Follow her on Snapchat but have never been able to visit. Twice I asked for an address during the conversation and she disappeared both times. I think she's normally in the fort mill / rock hill area.
Originally Posted by Halogen
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 19:18 #11520Senior Member

Posts: 391Any description of what she looks like? Age / body type.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 16:49 #11519Regular Member

Posts: 1Miya or Milan Experiences?
Miya or Milan.
This is my first post, a friend sent me this link and I wanted to vet her before I reached out. I searched through the forums in detail and couldn't find anything on her. Has anyone had any experiences with her? Maybe a link to reviews I couldn't find? Thanks in advance.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...9-1456902.html
-
12-09-20 16:13 #11518Senior Member

Posts: 610Ali
Not sure if you guys remember Ali, she did massages at the Olde Lighthouse Studio off of 51 in Pineville. Well she has fallen on some hard times due to Covid19 business restrictions. I went to her place near Pineville and had a great time as always. She has a house in a nice neighbourhood that is well cleaned, safe and discreet. Treat yourself with her as I did. You can text her at 980 XXX 6512 and tell her you saw the review from Dave the Canadian. I know there are a lot of crazy gals on STG's and other sites. She is clean safe and a fun time. Really looking for senior members that are fun and respectful. She is a true UTR.
-
12-09-20 15:36 #11517Senior Member

Posts: 288I've never met a girl from Fet who didn't do Greek. Most do bareback without a second thought.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 15:32 #11516Senior Member

Posts: 288Is she the one with psoriasis?
Originally Posted by DandanSmash182
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 15:27 #11515Senior Member

Posts: 288I've had great success with Fetlife, but it took some time and effort. It helps if you go to their events—vanilla gatherings to sex parties. If you are decent looking and polite and open minded you can do very well (being older helps with these girls who have daddy issues). I've had one-night stands and months-long relationships from Fetlife—all with amazing sex. But read up on polyamory, impact play, and power exchanges. If you can drop a reference to "The Ethical ****" or if you are good with ropes and ties (thank you Boy Scouts!) you'll catch a few eyes. Most of the women on Fet are down and if they aren't, it'll be in their profile.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
Tinder's a good place if you are a pretty boy; Fet's good if you are educated and kinky af.
-
12-09-20 15:22 #11514Senior Member

Posts: 1095Do you have a link or her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





