Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 19284
-
12-10-20 14:53 #9684Senior Member

Posts: 139Bridgett in PB
I was out in my car and felt sleepy last week, so I pulled over in Palm Bay, parked the car and fell asleep. While I was asleep, I had a dream about Bridgett. Communication was good until I was near her location, I called her and eventually she answered and gave me the final directions. I was about a mile away. Pulled into a parking spot and texted I was there, after several minutes, I received a text that she was getting ready and would be another few minutes. She did explain that she had recently had an operation on a knee and was having difficulty getting around. (That made it a little more tolerable to wait.) She texted she was ready and the door opened. She was there in a black nightie. She is as her pictures show a thin spinner, only there was no spinning due to surgery. She was friendly enough and apologized for her situation. In fairness, she did advise me early on and asked if I was ok with that. I stripped down and laid on the bed, she did the same and joined me. In my dream, I had been fascinated by the picture of a bald pussy with nice lips, and I do enjoy indulging in the delights found between a woman's legs! I asked if I might go down there as her post says that's fine. I was told "No, I don't like that. " I reminded her that her post says that it is acceptable, and her post today still says that. To no avail, only my fingers roamed! She gave a decent BBBJ and maneuvered herself so that I could have access to her pussy. Due to various reasons, I was not up for staying up, so ended with a BBBJ. She did clean me up and walked me to the door, we hugged goodbye. I will approach if she allows DATY otherwise it was a good experience for what I was able to do. FS was available if I had been ready for it. After a rest, I woke up, stretched in my car seat and resumed my travels. I was a good dream.
-
12-10-20 06:56 #9683Senior Member

Posts: 108Recent Visit
Visited her last weekend. Half hr at $ and no clock watching. Very friendly and easy to be with but the room was a mess like most of them are. Very good BBBJ, then proceeded to MISH and K9. Vag is not trimmed. Only negative was a slight ass odor in K9. Why don't these women make sure they are squeaky clean. Overall a good time which she seemed to enjoy as well. Would repeat, but hope she would clean-up a little better.
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 23:00 #9682Senior Member

Posts: 597You better look in Orlando
You answered your own question. Nothing but nasty flea bitten white druggy looking ones in Brevard. I can't believe there is absolutely no black booty. Asians I didn't really expect to see in Brevard though.
Originally Posted by BigDickKhleo
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 19:26 #9681Senior Member

Posts: 478In or out?
Why in the hell would that biotch ask in or out when she knows damn well "in" is not available? Sheesh, dumb broad! BEWARE, play and stay safe gang.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 18:58 #9680Banned Member

Posts: 1739Yeap
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
Ya she did same to me even had her send friends pic and she's also a con artist.
Originally Posted by OrlKind12
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 18:54 #9679Senior Member

Posts: 38Suspect
I got the same except she offered to give a girlfriend number if I still wanted incall.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 18:38 #9678Banned Member

Posts: 1739Forgot link
Heres link I forgot guys.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/604178505836
-
12-09-20 17:28 #9677Banned Member

Posts: 1739Warning.
Reached out to this one, she asked in or out. I said Incall she says she can't offer in right now. Says if she does outcall she needs half upfront. NO THANK YOU!
Be careful with this one.
-
12-08-20 12:25 #9676Senior Member

Posts: 129Was she in an apartment or hotel?
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 11:54 #9675Senior Member

Posts: 38Bee
Its a shame. Got me hooked to just disappear.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 10:55 #9674Banned Member

Posts: 1739Bee
I've been wondering same thing. Even texted several times and no reply.
Originally Posted by OrlKind12
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 10:16 #9673Senior Member

Posts: 38Bee
Anybody know what happened to Bee? Haven't seen an STG post in about a month.
-
12-07-20 16:15 #9672Senior Member

Posts: 36Sammie
Yea sammie she's amazing she really likes what she does and she aims to please you should go check her out she's looking for regulars.
-
12-07-20 15:03 #9671Regular Member

Posts: 18Thank you! Sounds like I'll be spending my time elsewhere.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 14:29 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 545Legit. Sort of. She's been advertising age 40 on STG for two years-more like 55+; And she's {charitably} what I'd call LAZY when it comes to services. Money better spent elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Panda4
[View Original Post]
F1.









Reply With Quote





