Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 1143 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 19312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9682

    You better look in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickKhleo  [View Original Post]
    Any good black or Asian providers?

    All I see is white druggy looking ones, my wife's giving me a pass so I want to do something out the ordinary and not be scarred from it either.
    You answered your own question. Nothing but nasty flea bitten white druggy looking ones in Brevard. I can't believe there is absolutely no black booty. Asians I didn't really expect to see in Brevard though.

  2. #9681

    In or out?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ya she did same to me even had her send friends pic and she's also a con artist.
    Why in the hell would that biotch ask in or out when she knows damn well "in" is not available? Sheesh, dumb broad! BEWARE, play and stay safe gang.

  3. #9680

    Yeap

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one, she asked in or out. I said Incall she says she can't offer in right now. Says if she does outcall she needs half upfront. NO THANK YOU!

    Be careful with this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind12  [View Original Post]
    I got the same except she offered to give a girlfriend number if I still wanted incall.
    Ya she did same to me even had her send friends pic and she's also a con artist.

  4. #9679

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one, she asked in or out. I said Incall she says she can't offer in right now. Says if she does outcall she needs half upfront. NO THANK YOU!

    Be careful with this one.
    I got the same except she offered to give a girlfriend number if I still wanted incall.

  5. #9678

    Forgot link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one, she asked in or out. I said Incall she says she can't offer in right now. Says if she does outcall she needs half upfront. NO THANK YOU!

    Be careful with this one.
    Heres link I forgot guys.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/604178505836

  6. #9677

    Warning.

    Reached out to this one, she asked in or out. I said Incall she says she can't offer in right now. Says if she does outcall she needs half upfront. NO THANK YOU!

    Be careful with this one.

  7. #9676
    Quote Originally Posted by JGrey77  [View Original Post]
    Another visit through space coast. Comms again were terrible for most of girls I reached out to especially Teanna or I should say the number I had for Teanna. That's who I eventually decided to see because I'd had decent luck with her before. After 3 days of terrible comms, I finally got a reply. Made a plan for some dreaming. Drove to spot and waited almost a hour. If I hadn't had emails and work stuff to do, I'd have left.

    When I finally went up, I was greeted by a attractive blonde?! I vaguely recognized her as Honey and thought she was collecting me for Teanna but it was her that had been replying the whole time. Even though I had started txt with "Hey Teanna are you available" . Smh.

    Honey was actually on the to-do list at some point, so no real issue. Room was clean, nice and smelled good. Once introductions were settled, we kissed and started with a nice BBBJ. On to mish and lazy dog to finish. $.6 damage.

    Would repeat IF she answers.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/434219313757
    Was she in an apartment or hotel?

  8. #9675

    Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering same thing. Even texted several times and no reply.
    Its a shame. Got me hooked to just disappear.

  9. #9674

    Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to Bee? Haven't seen an STG post in about a month.
    I've been wondering same thing. Even texted several times and no reply.

  10. #9673

    Bee

    Anybody know what happened to Bee? Haven't seen an STG post in about a month.

  11. #9672

    Sammie

    Yea sammie she's amazing she really likes what she does and she aims to please you should go check her out she's looking for regulars.

  12. #9671
    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Legit. Sort of. She's been advertising age 40 on STG for two years-more like 55+; And she's {charitably} what I'd call LAZY when it comes to services. Money better spent elsewhere.

    F1.
    Thank you! Sounds like I'll be spending my time elsewhere.

  13. #9670
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda4  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads but wondering if anybody can confirm if legit.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...d/194388133139
    Legit. Sort of. She's been advertising age 40 on STG for two years-more like 55+; And she's {charitably} what I'd call LAZY when it comes to services. Money better spent elsewhere.

    F1.

  14. #9669

    Honey by happy accident

    Another visit through space coast. Comms again were terrible for most of girls I reached out to especially Teanna or I should say the number I had for Teanna. That's who I eventually decided to see because I'd had decent luck with her before. After 3 days of terrible comms, I finally got a reply. Made a plan for some dreaming. Drove to spot and waited almost a hour. If I hadn't had emails and work stuff to do, I'd have left.

    When I finally went up, I was greeted by a attractive blonde?! I vaguely recognized her as Honey and thought she was collecting me for Teanna but it was her that had been replying the whole time. Even though I had started txt with "Hey Teanna are you available" . Smh.

    Honey was actually on the to-do list at some point, so no real issue. Room was clean, nice and smelled good. Once introductions were settled, we kissed and started with a nice BBBJ. On to mish and lazy dog to finish. $.6 damage.

    Would repeat IF she answers.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/434219313757

  15. #9668

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by Blessedcpl69  [View Original Post]
    Search my reviews plenty in her. Search also True provider I posted on 7/13/20 #8496

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape