Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 19573
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5443

    Renton Highlands Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. The hardest thing to believe about that is that someone actually got a 45 min massage LOL. This place is notorious for rush jobs. But maybe the new girl is in less of a rush?

    Does the review say the customer wanted the CBJ or that he settled for it because FS wasn't available?

    Thanks again for relaying the info.
    Apparently FS was not available. Settled and tipped $70 for CBJ. Sounds expensive to me. This place has been a rush job for many years now. Last time I was there paid for an hour and got 35 minutes from the time I walked in until walking out.

    Good luck if you go there.

  2. #5442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Jessica / April's Cupping

    Holy Cow, Rock! WTF is with the blisters? It looks like a planet tattoo on your neck. Thanks for the heads up.

    I definitely won't let her cup me. I haven't been there in quite a while. Paranoid of the Covid 19.

    I did get a hot stone treatment from her a couple times and it was great.

    Have a good one & good luck explaining to your wife.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jessica recently and she offered to use Chinese cupping to relax the muscles in my shoulders.

    She seemed to be certain how to use them and most felt fine, but the one next to my neck pinched and hurt like crazy.

    Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!

  3. #5441

    Candy

    I also got a text from Shangrila. Since I had been previous I asked if she was ok with FS for $60 and she said yes. When I arrived pushed my appointment back an hour so that was frustrating. But when I did go in she did seem very skinny. When I handed her the money she said this is only enough for 30 minutes. While I had requested an hour so I said thank you and left. So FS here is $$ for an hour, FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Her English is good, she is very skinny, borderline anorexia in my opinion. And downstairs didn't smell that great too. I went soft and gave up and she knew I didn't like her LOL.

  4. #5440

    Candy

    I also got a text from Shangrila. Since I had been previous I asked if she was ok with FS for $60 and she said. When I arrived pushed my appointment back an hour so that was frustrating. But when I did go in she did seem very skinny. When I handed her the money she said this is only enough for 30 minutes. While I had requested an hour so I said thank you and left. So FS here is $$ for an hour, FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Her English is good, she is very skinny, borderline anorexia in my opinion. And downstairs didn't smell that great too. I went soft and gave up and she knew I didn't like her LOL.

  5. #5439

    Bellevue sky intel

    Anyone tried sky from Bellevue, https://seattle.rubratings.com/192267 link to her ad from RR. Been trying to book with her but been hassle, is her FS good or BJ if she provides it?

  6. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    CBJ after the flip 45 minutes in. No FS.
    Thank you. The hardest thing to believe about that is that someone actually got a 45 min massage LOL. This place is notorious for rush jobs. But maybe the new girl is in less of a rush?

    Does the review say the customer wanted the CBJ or that he settled for it because FS wasn't available?

    Thanks again for relaying the info.

  7. #5437

    Renton Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I see a recent review (12/2) of Renton Highlands Spa. Do you mind sharing what it says?
    CBJ after the flip 45 minutes in. No FS.

  8. #5436
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I wonder why it's not marked "Reported Non Erotic. ".

    Speaking of the area and RM, I see a recent review (12/2) of Renton Highlands Spa. Do you mind sharing what it says?
    You did not read my post (#5416) below, directly above yours, about my visits there. I also know another hobbyist who visited her before I did, and got similar services.

  9. #5435

    Leila Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattleik  [View Original Post]
    It's a legit place that's according to RM never gone myself.
    Thanks. I wonder why it's not marked "Reported Non Erotic. ".

    Speaking of the area and RM, I see a recent review (12/2) of Renton Highlands Spa. Do you mind sharing what it says?

  10. #5434

    Any intel? Looks new.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/201654

    Miss my gal in Burien.

  11. #5433
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jessica recently and she offered to use Chinese cupping to relax the muscles in my shoulders.

    She seemed to be certain how to use them and most felt fine, but the one next to my neck pinched and hurt like crazy.

    I asked her to take it off 3 times, but she wouldn't. Finally, she realized I was getting upset, so she took it off.

    Attached is a picture of the result. Not sure what the fuck I am going to tell my wife about what happened to my neck and shoulders!

    Dr. Jessica assures me that it will be back to normal in a few days. Not so sure about that!

    Jessica / April was super nice. I hadn't seen her since her Soft Bay days, but Cici was busy when I stopped by, so Jessica worked on me today.

    Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!
    Lmao, man I've seen some cupping marks, but yours takes the cake!

  12. #5432
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jessica recently and she offered to use Chinese cupping to relax the muscles in my shoulders.

    She seemed to be certain how to use them and most felt fine, but the one next to my neck pinched and hurt like crazy.

    I asked her to take it off 3 times, but she wouldn't. Finally, she realized I was getting upset, so she took it off.

    Attached is a picture of the result. Not sure what the fuck I am going to tell my wife about what happened to my neck and shoulders!

    Dr. Jessica assures me that it will be back to normal in a few days. Not so sure about that!

    Jessica / April was super nice. I hadn't seen her since her Soft Bay days, but Cici was busy when I stopped by, so Jessica worked on me today.

    Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!
    WTF!! Are those blisters? I would complain to management and let them know to not let her do that to people. IDK, best excuse I can come up with is batting cages and catching a couple of baseballs. As long as she doesn't look to close.

  13. #5431
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jessica recently and she offered to use Chinese cupping to relax the muscles in my shoulders.

    She seemed to be certain how to use them and most felt fine, but the one next to my neck pinched and hurt like crazy.

    I asked her to take it off 3 times, but she wouldn't. Finally, she realized I was getting upset, so she took it off.

    Attached is a picture of the result. Not sure what the fuck I am going to tell my wife about what happened to my neck and shoulders!

    Dr. Jessica assures me that it will be back to normal in a few days. Not so sure about that!

    Jessica / April was super nice. I hadn't seen her since her Soft Bay days, but Cici was busy when I stopped by, so Jessica worked on me today.

    Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!
    Man, that's one helluva hickey!

  14. #5430

    Cupping

    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jessica recently and she offered to use Chinese cupping to relax the muscles in my shoulders.

    She seemed to be certain how to use them and most felt fine, but the one next to my neck pinched and hurt like crazy.

    I asked her to take it off 3 times, but she wouldn't. Finally, she realized I was getting upset, so she took it off.

    Attached is a picture of the result. Not sure what the fuck I am going to tell my wife about what happened to my neck and shoulders!

    Dr. Jessica assures me that it will be back to normal in a few days. Not so sure about that!

    Jessica / April was super nice. I hadn't seen her since her Soft Bay days, but Cici was busy when I stopped by, so Jessica worked on me today.

    Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!
    Ahh dude that looks ghastly and painful. Sorry you had to go through that. WTF you asked her to remove it and she did not until you were noticeably uncomfortable. That would have pissed me off. Hope you heal soon. Your wife would be understandably upset. BTW let me know what you told her when she noticed it. That is a conversation I hope I never have to have with mine.

  15. #5429
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jessica recently and she offered to use Chinese cupping to relax the muscles in my shoulders.

    She seemed to be certain how to use them and most felt fine, but the one next to my neck pinched and hurt like crazy.

    I asked her to take it off 3 times, but she wouldn't. Finally, she realized I was getting upset, so she took it off.

    Attached is a picture of the result. Not sure what the fuck I am going to tell my wife about what happened to my neck and shoulders!

    Dr. Jessica assures me that it will be back to normal in a few days. Not so sure about that!

    Jessica / April was super nice. I hadn't seen her since her Soft Bay days, but Cici was busy when I stopped by, so Jessica worked on me today.

    Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!
    YIKES! Man, have not run into anything like that. I will certainly be careful, though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape