Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,041 to 17,055 of 33769
-
12-09-20 10:31 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 265Is Vlada real girl in photo
Is this woman real or is it fake and / or rip off.
https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/files/6199472.htm
-
12-09-20 10:30 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 3853These Asian agencies are a hit or miss. I've had good luck with them in the past. But, every once in a while, you'll get a bad apple. In your case, you got one. But, doesn't mean that the next batch will be the same. I shy away from them now, due to the cost and the unknown if the girl is going to be good or not. BTT has great reviews and mostly same girls. I'm going to try Shu this month and hope that my expectations doesn't go south after meeting her. She comes with high praise for sure.
Originally Posted by Packman12
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 10:27 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sounds like a scam as it happened to me, short of them calling. They did text. But, I use Google Voice for my texts. They can bomb that anytime without a care. I stopped using my real number years ago when Google Voice came about. I still get these phantom girls that I've seen many years ago that still had my real number and I couldn't tell who the hell it was, asking for a date. Not a good thing nowadays for them to be calling your real number during work or family dinner.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 10:26 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 207Extortion?
Peanut Gallery comment-.
When this stuff happens, can you post the link or number- I'm sure the link is already down.
I have a regular brazilian I see and she told me to watch out for this just last night.
Originally Posted by GoodVibs0515
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 08:27 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 43Saw her back right before the pandemic
I saw her in Waltham back in March. Agree with your assessment of age being 40 ish. She was nice and everything, but I won't repeat for two reasons: 1 - CBJ. What is the point of a CBJ, totally useless. 2 - She was really loose when I visited her. Like really, really loose. It was like putting a straw in a coffee can. I ended up having to get her to Jack me off, and that was a first for me.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 08:26 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 71Brazilian Scam
Back when backpage crashed I answered an add gave my phone number. Next day I get a text "Hey" when I answered who's this? They came back with my first and last name and town. As I do all my mongering when I'm away on business the town was off by a few hundred miles. Then they started with the threats pay or we'll expose you to your family. I ignored them and heard nothing further. Just remember all our info is floating out there in cyber space name, address, home phone #,even SS # if you know how to maneuver it's all there.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 08:02 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 736And this why we don't use our real phone number kids.
Originally Posted by GoodVibs0515
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 06:52 #16722Regular Member

Posts: 12Crystal Rio
Saw her a couple of weeks ago. If you follow her on snap chat she posts pretty often. Her pics are real and she enjoys showing off her body. Standard open the door and stand behind it. She was naked behind the door. Her body looks better than her face. She hugged me and ran her hands across my crotch for the cop check. I took the opportunity to roam her body as well. She's got a lot of after market bodywork. Not natural but tons of fun to play with. Everything covered. She put on the hat with her mouth. CBJ while I fondled hey upstairs and down. No fiv but I could touch it. Had her ride me cg then switched to missionary, then k9. During Mish I could tell she was doing her best to take the pounding keeping her legs a from fully opening and keeping me from bottoming out, and I took it a little easier. (I'm slightly later than average) finished in the bag.
Originally Posted by AlCaponeG7
[View Original Post]
I would repeat.
-
12-09-20 00:47 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 133No it does not protect you at all. Undercover police can and will lie to you. You think mob moles admitted they were cops when questioned by Bulger? Be vigilant and vet your providers. Be fucking smart.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 00:08 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 31Sorry thought I uploaded this photo.[The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 23:45 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 1042If you ask the provider if they are a cop would that protect you from a sting?
In general If you ask if they are a cop/LE in texts and they say no does that protect you? Thats what all the women do often in the first or second question. Does it work or it means nothing?
Originally Posted by Wilber1
[View Original Post]
I usually just say no when asked if I'm a cop and don't question if a cop can lie when undercover with the women since it would sketch them out.
-
12-08-20 21:10 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 33Brazilian scam
Hi guys.
Little nervous about tonight's events. Texted a Brazilian ad. Got one word answers. Then hour later texted again saying I'm on my way to the town they are in. Then I got a text back with my name. Then names of 4 girls in my family. Very shocking to me. Then they called my phone over and over again. I didn't answer. Then they texted numerous times about making a deal with them or they will send them the text chain. Hoping it's all threats and nothing else happens. Has this happened to any of you. I feel the Brazilian ads are scams. I won't be texting again.
-
12-08-20 19:18 #16717Regular Member

Posts: 23Kara b
I can't remember if she had good reviews or not but her pics look slutty and hot. No clue as to your question. I would probably just try and give her a text if you can. One of her pics had a picture of a guy in it which was odd.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 18:27 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 1089Kara B??
Does anyone know what happened to Kara B? She was posting daily up until the end of October and suddenly disappeared.
-
12-08-20 17:36 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 505I didn't get a BJ so I don't know if it's wrapped or BBBJ. I also didn't try for 69.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
She is 160 for Half Hour, 200 for hour. The price is for full service, not massage.









Reply With Quote





