Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 17260
-
12-13-20 09:28 #12670Senior Member

Posts: 1622I'm glad
I'm glad you guys like my reports! Well my timing was great tonight. Dropped an enormous deuce before going out. Fuck pussy boy DeWine. Hookers are essential workers and no bullshit curfew order is going to stop me. I drove Hudson. Nothing. Parsons. Nothing. Two laps up and down Sullivant. A couple ugly ladies.
I found "Shyanne" again. Which is tall Kim's street name. You can find sexy pics of her on various websites. Again she sucked my meat and then aggressively beat it until sperm got all over her hand, the steering wheel, my shirt, etc. I had to tell her to stop she wouldn't stop beating it after I came. I've fucked her twice before but she always made me use a condom. I'll bet next time I can give her a creampie. Shyanne was arrested a couple months back and had one of the best mugshots I've ever seen. Location was Sullivant and Avondale.
-
12-13-20 05:34 #12669Senior Member

Posts: 477I Care
Oddly enough the only reason I come to the SW section is to read his enjoyable reports, bowel movements and all. I guess I see a little bit of myself in the guy, though I've never wiped my ass with a sock behind a dumpster or nor do I BB every crack ***** in Columbus. One thing most reports lack is entertainment value with some shock and dark humor. Most reports left these days come across like instructions on the side of a prescription bottle. Don't ever change Humpty, you are the one constant source of entertainment on these forums.
Originally Posted by RockyRhodes
[View Original Post]
As for Sully, took the long way home again. Saw two SW just west of the tracks around 9 pm. One had darker hair, maybe late 20's with some meat on the bones. The other was black as the night and as much only caught the whites of her eyes as my headlights flashed by.
-
12-12-20 00:57 #12668Senior Member

Posts: 270Touché
Enough about your stomach problems and bowel movements. Nobody gives a shit except you LOL. That said, the original question and follow-up answers should probably have been posted in the Tips, Tricks, Arguing and Bullshit thread.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 08:53 #12667Senior Member

Posts: 1622Enough
Enough legal hypothetical crap. Let's get back to business.
The quality and quantity on the street have taken a dip the past couple days. Saw Angel, 28, skinny was, complexion kinda ruddy. Had trouble staying awake. She wanted 40 for CFS. My counter offer was BBFSCIP for 30. She was totally whacked out on downers. After we got done she was worse, and couldn't remember where she wanted to be dropped off. Angel was near Sully and Dakota I think.
Be careful around the camp chase bike trail and also near the library near Hague and Sully. I swear, there's something about bad neighborhoods that makes my stomach act up and thanks to pussy boy governor dewine, everything is closed so I can't find a toilet after 10 pm.
One other thing, someone got shot on south Ogden last night, but that's pretty normal.
-
12-10-20 20:24 #12666Senior Member

Posts: 270Illegal stop
Exactly right. The burden of proof is on the police to provide probable cause for the stop in the first place. The stop might be legit, but they still have to prove probable cause to search anyone if you got pulled over for a legitimate reason like speeding or a burned out light. Without probable cause, everything else is considered to be fruit from the forbidden tree. An illegal search and seizure or false arrest is a big deal and you can sue for a violation of your constitutional rights in addition to getting charges dropped. I wouldn't recommend letting your SW take a big hit off the crack pipe like Humpty Dumpty does, because they could spot that or smell it and it would give them probable cause. If you are pulled over for a legitimate reason, hand them your license through a crack in the window with the door locked. The passengers have no obligation to provide ID or speak with them and should keep their windows up and doors locked. Refusing to speak or let them search you doesn't provide probable cause for police to search. The best thing is to keep your car maintained and to obey traffic laws so they don't have a reason to pull you over in the first place.
Originally Posted by MastaaFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 13:10 #12665Senior Member

Posts: 870Never stick and just say nothing evidence doesn't support charges have to prove compliant with the drugs and paraphernalia which they can't really cause not law to check everyone's pockets and purses before entering your vehicle LOL. No evidence or wrong doing I also would like to know why pulled you over a girl in your car idc where your at is not probable cause anything found in that illegal stop and it is an illegal stop is inadmissible. Hell don't need an attorney on this scenario its just people are ignorant of the laws to protect them.
Originally Posted by LDontFkinCare2
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 10:39 #12664Senior Member

Posts: 484Charges
Cops usually go through this nonsense when you give them a hard time. Unless you have some type of criminal backgound they know that you are not guilty of what they are charging you with. None of the charges will stick in the end. Maybe they'll want a plea to disorderly or something like that.
Originally Posted by LDontFkinCare2
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 22:33 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 32Potential Charges with SWs
A hypothetical situation: Imagine a SW got into your car, and you are cruising around, looking for a quiet place to park. The next thing you see is a cop's car with fleshing lights behind your car. A cop comes up and and asks you and the girl to step out of your car to search you, on a suspicion of drug / alcohol abuse. The cop finds some drugs and an instrument on your girl, and don't find anything on you, but still charges you with three crimes: 1. Permitting drug abuse; 2. Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle; and 3. Possession of drug abuse instruments. What else can you be charged with? Complicity to a crime? Promoting drug abuse? The question is: Can this really happen?
This is what might have happened with Justin H, M /32 yo arrested in Franklin County on 12/04/2020. Sure enough, Justin may have been stopped with his buddies inside the car, but is the question I pose valid or not?
Thanks.
-
12-09-20 19:22 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 1020She is a pretty cool girl. BBBJ is average to good. She is not loose but not super tight either. She is pretty vanilla but never has asked for more than the going rate. Never tried anything else that was shitty either. I would pick her up again. If you are in the bigger side of average or bigger, she may have issues with you really beating it up. But she will try and take it.
Originally Posted by BigDD65
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 18:55 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 196Lexie C
Pm for digits if you wants.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 13:50 #12660Senior Member

Posts: 1622Tessa H is back on the streets again
At 1130 AM, I drove down Cleveland Ave and a WSW with a nice phatt ass at Cleveland and Loretta, just north of Hudson. My face fell when I realised it was only Teresa H, known as Tessa. I creamed her many times 15 years ago when there were hookers in the Short North. One time, I even creampied her in the bathroom of the old Wendy's at 10th and High which has since been demolished. She didn't recognise me. She thought because I knew her full complete name, I was a cop. I just spoke to her through the window, there was no way I was picking her up. Her teeth are chipped and brown now. 15 years has done a lot of damage to her. I have never had a problem with her, but her other customers, and her competition, have told me she is a thief. She says she off parole now, she did several years for robbery or burglary or something. So if any of you guys are desperate, pick her up. I think the cheapest I got her for was 10 bucks, back when she looked much better.
Tonight I will be seeking some warm, wet, drippy action with a new friend. Anyone got numbers for ladies under 30 or under, both in age and price?
-
12-09-20 09:50 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 93Yes, right around the corner from Herbert's. Looks good from a distance, got up close saw she must have had a broken nose once. She's listed on the Tactical Response FB page.
Originally Posted by Twisted36
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 23:26 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 1020Did you see her in the Bottoms by Herbert's? The more info you can provide about the location in which you saw her will help out tremendously. I know a few Taylor's so it's hard for me to tell you what I know if I am not sure who you are asking about. Also, I have no idea what F / W means either.
Originally Posted by BigDD65
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 09:23 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 93Taylor Reviews
Anybody got any good reviews of Taylor? Seen on Sullivant, F / W, Blonde. Saw her hanging out last evening, looked a bit too strung out (on drugs) for my preferences at the time.
-
12-07-20 20:36 #12656Regular Member

Posts: 4Adriana goes by the moniker of AK
She goes by AK. I had my nightmarish experience with her this past summer, and I wasn't even trying to pick her up. She moved herself into my home for a matter of days, and in the process of ultimately robbing me, and turning my house into a drug Den, I learned much about this fine little citizen. First of all, she lies about everything. Every single word that comes out of her mouth is an untruth, and most of them are spoken without even any purpose. She is simply pathological, and absolutely insane. She has no regard for herself, her family, her children, no one whatsoever. Not even the local Riff Raff can stand her. She is a kleptomaniac, and given that uses one on this forum would have for her and the stated rules of the Forum, I will suffice it to say that she is dirty, dirty Dangerously, get that again Dangerously dirty! I know many of these girls oh, though I'm not with any of them, a few of them are quite nice girls. A few more of them I'd call good people with bad addictions. AK AKA Adriana, God I wish I could say her last name, is irredeemably rotten to the core, and hint again, rotting from her core. Get it guys? I'm going to lay down the real on Hudson's own Brittany C as well. Another, entirely atrocious woman (if she dare be called that) purveyor of tricks and trickiness, an absolute dirty ass, lying, scheming, thieving, irredeemable piece of s* I am not saying these words lightly. As I said, I am not with these women. I know them unbelievably well. Anyone who wishes to DM me, I will give you every specific that you can tolerate to hear. There are women in the world's oldest profession who treat it as such, who appreciate the men that are their bread and butter, have a modicum of respect for safety and cleanliness, and provide honest service and do honorable business. These two rather will lie, cheat, and tool every trick imaginable to take what they have not learned, and there isn't a shred of remorse between them after the fact. These are the types of women that make men hate women. Save your money, wipe your asses with it. I'm not saying this based on one encounter. I'm saying this because I have known both of these girls for nearly two years, and believe this, I'm as good a friend as they have. DM me, and I can show you the things that will blow your absolute mind. It's good fun. We should get to have some of that too.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





