Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10989

    Best Day and Time??

    So, I do not frequent AMP's much but have gone to PT twice in the past 2 months. Both times I got the same lady. I cannot understand what she is saying so I don't know her name but she is late 30's, on the thicker side and a pretty-ish face but really nice personality. Anyway, both PT visiits I land the same person. Well I read someone wrote a good review of Victoria spa on Normandy so I decided to go there today at around 11 am. I walk in, get comfy, do the table shower followed by the dry sauna (nice touch BTW). I head back to the room waiting for whoever my massage lady is and low and behold. In walks the SAME lady from PT. Overall nice experience but 80 for 1 hr + 170 for L3.

    I could use some feedback on the following:

    1. Did I pay too much for L3?

    2. What is the day and time to go to see the younger talent?

    - DonJon.

  2. #10988
    Quote Originally Posted by King628  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm new in this page just need recommendations what massage parodies to go to and to stay away from. Looking for FS massage parlors. Any recommendations?
    The information you are looking for can easily be found in the pages of this forum. You just need to start reading posts and you will find all sorts of helpful advice. You will probably also find useful information you were not looking for. After you have found a place to try, be sure and let others know of your experience.

    -AG.

  3. #10987
    Quote Originally Posted by Msb661  [View Original Post]
    New girl at serenity is Lynn. She moved here from LA 2 weeks ago because of the shutdown. Not as pretty as Lee, however she is awesome at ass play. Just before you end she is knuckle deep on the backend. Very sweet to talk to with good English. I like hour massages and medium hard, she is very good. 70 house 50 tip.
    Tried Lynn out today and overall is was good. The body rub was weak but oh well she's got great hands and finished me off quickly. Would I return? If I'm bored sure but she wasn't the best looker.

    Think I might swing by PT later this week and give it a try. I'm on the hunt for a spa I can visit regularly. Who is the best looking / young providers you like in the area?

  4. #10986

    Any AMP girls with large natural boobs

    I'm headed to Jax on Tuesday from Central Florida and I'm wondering if anybody knows of an AMP that had a naturally big booed providers. Any help would be appreciated.

  5. #10985

    New here

    Hey I'm new in this page just need recommendations what massage parodies to go to and to stay away from. Looking for FS massage parlors. Any recommendations?

  6. #10984
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashVille  [View Original Post]
    Saw Joann off CL. Wouldn't recommend. The massage was mediocre and although I've heard differently there was no hint of extras. To be honest I didn't ask though. The office just seemed dirty and I was ready to leave. Nice lady, but I will not be returning. Still looking for that non-AMP good massage w / L1.
    She didn't do it the first time with me. Also, the massage is mediocre. Never went for that reason though. She didn't let me go undraped until the second time, and then I had to say lower or higher for her to get the message. Its just very cheap. An average rub with L1 was 80.

  7. #10983
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashVille  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share her rates?
    2.0 for the hour.

  8. #10982

    Joann

    Saw Joann off CL. Wouldn't recommend. The massage was mediocre and although I've heard differently there was no hint of extras. To be honest I didn't ask though. The office just seemed dirty and I was ready to leave. Nice lady, but I will not be returning. Still looking for that non-AMP good massage w / L1.

  9. #10981
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Hayley gives a decent rub and then it's all chemistry from that point. I've never left disappointed. She is easy to talk to, very intelligent (plays like she isn't if she doesn't know you well), and has been in the game for a lot of years. She became more a GFE experience for me for years than any other lady that I have spent time with. Enjoy and treat her well. -F904.
    Can anyone share her rates?

  10. #10980

    New Girl Lisa at 3rd St.

    I did make it over to 3rd St last week and had a pretty good session with Lisa. I called ahead to ask if I could see Joy and was told she is on vacation (3 months). Then I asked about Mia and the "phone girl" as she described herself, said "You try new girl". I said okay, maybe, and then headed over. When I walked in and asked about Mia, new girl said Mia was busy. So I went with the flow and after we went into the room, we both got into a little touchy, huggy action which quickly segued into groping during which we discussed the menu and appropriate tip. 70 for the hour and when she asked, I offered 140 for the works to which she countered, 150? Said okay, but would suggest starting with 120 to arrive at 130 or 140 if you visit. So after that was out of the way, she left while I got undressed and I took notice of a sofa adjacent to the massage table. When she came back in, I was sitting on the sofa with my feet crossed up on the massage table. She proceeded to disrobe and did a lap dancey kind of thing with her ass which was pretty hot. Then I asked if she would like a massage and she said yes and stretched out on the table. That was fun and would say she has an above average, 30-something body with a little baby belly fat, but pretty nice overall. After 5 minutes of that, she said okay you lay down and I massage. Big PLUS here. She is well-trained in massage. In fact she told me that she'd only been there 2 days and came from Sarasota where she had gone to massage school because "need license". She has strong hands and can give a very good massage. After that, we engaged in the main event which I enjoyed. To conclude, I would say that I'd repeat with her, but not before visiting some of the other options like Victoria and Tai Chi.

    I really appreciate the assistance and suggestions for FS AMP's in town that you all provided. Very helpful and I hope this report is useful to you as well.

    -AG.

  11. #10979

    Victoria spa. Oh yes

    Was able to stop by the Victoria Spa last night. All I can say is wow. Much better service than a year ago by absolutely gorgeous younger Asian woman. Not the mammasan for a change.

    Greeted with a nice hug and a handfull of ass cheek. I was led to the room to get ready.

    Table shower got the party started early. Lots of attention. Where it counts. She was wearing a sexy short black dress with no bottoms and got wet with me.

    Into the sauna to dry off and warm up.

    Then onto the massage which was suprisingly good. She climbed all over me and was rubbing her nice body all over me nuru style.

    Opted for L1 finish but L3 was available and encouraged.

    Nice to have a masusse that is younger and looking delicious with a nice handful+ size boosom.

    8 house fee. Plus tip.

    Cold water and some mints for the road.

    Will be back.

  12. #10978
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Gents, first time visiting the area this week and I'm in need. I'm looking for a CMT-level 60 to 90-min massage with no draping and maybe just a standard HE. I'd even be willing to consider a DIY shop if the massage were really killer. AMPs seem to be the most willing to go drapeless and cover the glutes area. Any recommendations? Is Serenity the best option? Any feedback would be great.
    If you catch Lee at Serenity she gives a great massage or at least she did last year when I saw her.

    I also got a really good massage at the joint on university right by Atlantic but that was more than a year ago too.

    E: there's an older lady at Nagel with really strong hands as well.

  13. #10977

    Best AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Msb661  [View Original Post]
    New girl at serenity is Lynn. She moved here from LA 2 weeks ago because of the shutdown. Not as pretty as Lee, however she is awesome at ass play. Just before you end she is knuckle deep on the backend. Very sweet to talk to with good English. I like hour massages and medium hard, she is very good. 70 house 50 tip.
    Gents, first time visiting the area this week and I'm in need. I'm looking for a CMT-level 60 to 90-min massage with no draping and maybe just a standard HE. I'd even be willing to consider a DIY shop if the massage were really killer. AMPs seem to be the most willing to go drapeless and cover the glutes area. Any recommendations? Is Serenity the best option? Any feedback would be great.

  14. #10976

    Woman's Touch is GTG

    Agreed. Hayley gives a decent rub and then it's all chemistry from that point. I've never left disappointed. She is easy to talk to, very intelligent (plays like she isn't if she doesn't know you well), and has been in the game for a lot of years. She became more a GFE experience for me for years than any other lady that I have spent time with. Enjoy and treat her well. -F904.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyClyde50  [View Original Post]
    Hayley, is a beautiful 40+ year old.

    Your mileage will very depending if she likes you and how many times you have seen her.

  15. #10975

    A woman touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Headed your direction from Central Florida and am looking to find some reviews on this provider. I have RTFF but don't find anything. Bueller? Anyone?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/121778
    Hayley, is a beautiful 40+ year old.

    Your mileage will very depending if she likes you and how many times you have seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape