Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,321 to 25,335 of 58932
-
12-09-20 13:11 #33612Senior Member

Posts: 166NV Lounge
Anybody know what happened to the NV Lounge? They were always a good alternative to DollHouse but I don't see them posting. Though they might have changed their name.
-
12-09-20 11:29 #33611Senior Member

Posts: 2964King and NDS
A small part of the post from DrWilly:
Originally Posted by Gramsstud
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 10:47 #33610Senior Member

Posts: 31Milk spa
Anyone been to milk spa lately? Thinking of stopping by but hoping for a recent report.
-
12-09-20 10:21 #33609Regular Member

Posts: 23Jenny
She is on a break now. Not to worry she will be back.
Originally Posted by Derek1974
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 10:20 #33608Regular Member

Posts: 23Lulu
She is there now. Ask for Bobo. She got tired of Lulu.
Originally Posted by Nmsj1
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 10:18 #33607Regular Member

Posts: 23Visiting
Sunday is their busiest day. Walkins are 99.9 of their business. You can call for an appt. But if someone walks in 1 min ahead of you then your appt is lost. Yes they are that greedy.
Originally Posted by Csdnoob
[View Original Post]
King for Tiffany. Been around a long time but still one of the prettiest and energetic of any of them.
-
12-09-20 09:26 #33606Senior Member

Posts: 123Weekend
I will be visiting Orlando this weekend.
Which one of king / NDS / KMS will be good for walk-in? I mean which one is least crowded on weekends LOL.
I have gone to every spa in Tampa multiple times. Almost all girls know me. Time to see why Orlando is so famous for spas.
Regards.
-
12-09-20 09:11 #33605Senior Member

Posts: 1330That was the time to lie.
You just fucked her and are now cuddling, probably naked. Then you tell her that some other girl is your favorite. What did you expect to happen? No woman wants to hear that. All our visits to AMPs are just adult fantasy land, tell her that she is the best and then have a fun conversation about it.
Originally Posted by Trigg7272
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 04:55 #33604Regular Member

Posts: 13Lulu
Anyone know where Lulu from Umass went, or if she is still working?
Thanks.
-
12-09-20 03:32 #33603Senior Member

Posts: 176King& NDS
For an out of towner. Coming to Orlando next week. Where are King and NDS. What does NDS stand for.
Thank you men, you sure provide more info than the dead Martin Co board.
GS.
-
12-08-20 21:00 #33602Senior Member

Posts: 174You're not alone in mediocre MC experience
I posted a similar review with Sophia and I told the Mamasan about it before I left. Sophia asked if I had a girlfriend and told.
Originally Posted by Trigg7272
[View Original Post]
Me I was a bad boyfriend when I said yes. I could tell she meant it too LOL.
-
12-08-20 20:46 #33601Senior Member

Posts: 37Jenny
Is she still there? I thought she was gone. I love that girl.
Originally Posted by TimDrake1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 20:45 #33600Senior Member

Posts: 878Accurate?
NO! While a few of the girls at Mc resemble the pics a little, none of the AMPs use real pics of the girls. My oppinion, some Mc girls look as good or better but most of the time they're not even close. At Mc my favorites would be Micky or Yumi. Yumi for looks, Micky for performance. Mc is more of a get your nut and go kind of place while King and Nds are more of an intiment experience. Mc is 45 minutes or less but never more while King and Nds are an hour or a few minutes over sometimes. No mms knocking on the door at the end of your time but the girls at Mc don't have to leave the room to work the door either. $$ Mc, $$ . 4 King, Nds.
Originally Posted by AltamonteDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 18:56 #33599Senior Member

Posts: 478Your not alone
Not alone my last visit was a disappointment it has become too popular by far having an effect on the experience. Will have to try King or NDS to compare.
Originally Posted by Trigg7272
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
12-08-20 18:06 #33598Senior Member

Posts: 126King vs MC
Thinking about hitting one or the other up, just wanted to know beforehand if the pics on MC's ads are accurate or if there's a place King / NDS advertises with accurate pics so I can see which masseuse I want to request beforehand?
Micky or Sophia definitely at MC if the pics are accurate, but haven't seen any ads for the King group.












Reply With Quote




