Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 28091
-
12-10-20 10:47 #13586Senior Member

Posts: 215Yes,
She does have Saran Wrap in the other room and does a good job with it! 1. 4 out the door.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 08:17 #13585Regular Member

Posts: 10Shutdown
Awesome input. That is some very useful information actually. I was pretty sure (along with everyone else here) that things would stay open even after shutdown. I went out on Tuesday and drove around to some regular spots and from what I see there are even some signs still on but the doors are not open. Also the Ads on rr and BP are same day so if you call and make an appointment as if you're a regular, You'll be able to get in with no issues I assume.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 16:33 #13584Banned Member

Posts: 1001Escondido Massage on 2nd Ave
She doesn't supply nor keep condoms in the place, the way I interpreted it: they don't want to be inspected and caught with "illegal" paraphernalia.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 04:46 #13583Senior Member

Posts: 95No implications of either of those. Idk if she's new or what, but she seemed enthusiastic to cfs.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 02:38 #13582Senior Member

Posts: 1255Shutdown
I moved here from Chicago last year. Owned a legit shop with my Chinese friend. We'll open a legit shop here, once the virus is past.
So, shutdown-wise, it appears many of the places will operate UTR. There's also a loophole. According to CAMTC, a "medical" massage is considered by the state and the CAMTC as an "essential service" and not impacted by the shutdown. Medical massage means referred by a doctor. So some people will use that as an excuse to operate. Maybe a sign-in sheet. Weird California thing I guess. No sign-in sheets in Chicago. So the sheet could have a disclaimer to keep the shop out of trouble. The other interesting thing is the the Riverside Sheriff (I'm in Temecula) said they would not enforce the shutdown as long as you don't act stupid. So don't expect too many open signs. Call ahead, and use the back door. The good news I've found is that with one girl there and the front door locked you have substantially more privacy and opportunity. While in Chicago, I made the practice of (a) learning Chinese. Makes it easier to communicate (b) Use Google Translate for extended conversations, and (c) use WeChat (vs phone numbers). By using WeChat I've manages to keep in contact with over 40 contacts as they come and go from one shop to another. It might be that the girls in California speak a little more English so WeChat is not as critical. But in Chicago it made a real difference.
Stay safe.
Bob.
Originally Posted by MrMurphy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 01:53 #13581Senior Member

Posts: 160Did she imply that BBBJ or BBFS is available since she doesn't supply condoms?
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 16:17 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 28Same
Saw her yesterday too, nice lady. Agree with all below.
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 14:08 #13579Banned Member

Posts: 1001Escondido Massage on 2nd Ave
36X W 2nd Ave #213 (office blding).
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
Was able to have a little massage and FS, BYOC, YMMV, she allowed me to FIV and make her squirt a bit.
The phone number for Sasha is posted on the ad.
Best deal in Escondido for now.
She gave me Sasha as her name.
There's 2 women that operate it. Sasha said that the owner is a little older.
-
12-06-20 19:01 #13578Senior Member

Posts: 43Shut down
Yeah, this was the week to collect phone numbers from your favorites if you don't already have them. Over the past couple of weeks I was able to get a few numbers and was told to call for an appointment and they should be able to meet me there (back door entrance?) This wouldn't work for the shops that have a rotation, but will probably work for places that employ local gals.
Originally Posted by Air49
[View Original Post]
You have a few hours left. Get out there!
-
12-06-20 17:25 #13577Senior Member

Posts: 95Escondido independent
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...o/9777786.html
Some lady in Escondido, asian, full facial protection for COVID, and decent lookinig. Late 40's, she looked like she was good in her prime but ofc she aged so everything has its respective sag. NOT THE LADY IN THE PICTURES.
3 for half an hour and. 5 for a full hour. Just do half to get the job done, seems like she could have done a great massage but I skipped.
Half and HJ was. 8. FS is on the menu but BYOC cause she doesn't supply. At the end she said full but no massage for a benjamin so take that for what its worth.
-
12-06-20 01:34 #13576Banned Member

Posts: 3075They advertise Thai massage, so I wonder if they are the same Thai girls you saw a couple of months back. Not bad for $60/ hour, and the original poster only tipped $40. I always liked going to a private residence type for a massage.
Originally Posted by Covid2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 00:11 #13575Regular Member

Posts: 16Shut down
Do we know how they will operate when the shutdown occurs?
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
They won't, they will join the ranks of the 400,000,000 people worldwide that have been forced into extreme poverty to make white people feel safe.
A2
-
12-05-20 19:55 #13574Senior Member

Posts: 37This establishment is the same as the Thai girls from hawaii that were adv back couple of months when we had shutdown. My exp was bad with them and had to pay rubmaps pricing back then.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 18:33 #13573Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great find. This will definitely be a good spot when the stay home order is enforced. Regular parlors will be hard to come by as very few if any will offer appointments only. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 17:08 #13572Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Erma spa
When I arrived, I had a choice of two. I picked Emily, Although it was not a good picture. She is much Better friendly with smile. We started with a wonderful, Sensuous and soft massage, Then upon the flip, the Massage turned even more sensuous and As I played with her gorgeous front and back sides I became Excited and ultimately blew.









Reply With Quote






