Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 532 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket0038  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see this one this week if anyone has info, I would appreciate it.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/442596240314
    Seen her once and never went back. For the high donation I was let down but not in a major way but just wasn't inspired to go back.

    She was nice enough but that's not why we see girls like her. Those pictures are really old but in real life she wasn't done up in any makeup and lost weight to a frame that is already small.

    Was also annoyed that she would take up time talking about her life and life problems but when it gets down to business things are kind of hurried along.

    I'm not doing to tell you not to see her but at the same time don't get your hopes up either. If you haven't seen anyone in a while you will be ok but if you're use to awesome providers then you're going to be disappointed.

  2. #3458

    Bad image

    JennDaPleaser up in the Northeast any info much appreciated.[BLUE]The screen shot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  3. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket0038  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see this one this week if anyone has info, I would appreciate it.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/442596240314
    Kodak is. OK I guess. Cute, and quite tiny. I don't consider myself to be a particularly large guy down there, but she seemed to struggle. I don't regret having seen her but also do not plan to repeat.

  4. #3456

    I can't be the only one!

    Has anybody got real Intel on this sexy Latina real or typical bait & switch with these Lovelys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201207-131559_Camera.jpg‎  

  5. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/900288681890

    I parked in front of her room and she immediately got in my car. She wanted the donation so she can pay for the room and I said no, I don't do that. She said she will just go inside the room and kick everyone out so we can use it so I said ok. When she got in the room, I put the car in reverse and got out of there. The situation just didn't feel right to me. Too bad cause she has a nice face, rack and body although she had a rash from her right eye all the way to her chin. Her ad pics are way off. I was hoping to break my small boob streak but I guess not.
    No shit. That's why she asked for too much money. Girls who ask for big $ are usually dogs.

  6. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket0038  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see this one this week if anyone has info, I would appreciate it.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/442596240314
    Plenty of info on Kodak here if you just search. Mostly positive but personally I wouldn't recommend. Also not worth the prices she charges imo.

  7. #3453

    Kodak

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket0038  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see this one this week if anyone has info, I would appreciate it.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/442596240314
    I've never seen her, but if it is the same Kodak, she is pretty well reviewed in this forum. Her reviews were fairly positive from what I recall because I considered seeing her myself. Let us know how it goes if you see her.

  8. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Just No.

    Why Man?

    People don't understand they are messing up the game when they do this shit.

    Sh*t we gotta get back to treating Wh*res like Wh*res.
    She better be letting you bust twice, record it and FULL GFE for that fkn much.
    I agree. There is two problems with high donations:

    1. If she rock your world you're now stuck with a high donation every time.

    2. If she is horrible you just took a huge loss and no means of a refund.

  9. #3451

    Any Info on her

    Looking to see this one this week if anyone has info, I would appreciate it.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/442596240314

  10. #3450
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/900288681890

    I parked in front of her room and she immediately got in my car. She wanted the donation so she can pay for the room and I said no, I don't do that. She said she will just go inside the room and kick everyone out so we can use it so I said ok. When she got in the room, I put the car in reverse and got out of there. The situation just didn't feel right to me. Too bad cause she has a nice face, rack and body although she had a rash from her right eye all the way to her chin. Her ad pics are way off. I was hoping to break my small boob streak but I guess not.
    Been there early this year, similar experience and identical reaction.

  11. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    So here's what I'm up against gentlemen. Potentially seeing Paris Couture tomorrow or taking a little trip and seeing Joslyn James in NYC or. Meeting Lisey Sweet the pornstar when she visits DC a few weeks from now. All are asking for at least 1 K. I know some of you would say no due to the $$ but if you did have it who would you choose? I'm stuck.

    Thanks Pilot.
    That's nuts. Even if you have the money, that's nuts. To bust in a condom? Shit. I've spent more than most on a girl, but even I think that's fucking insane. It ruins it for other people, and it makes you look like a chump in the process.

  12. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Just No.

    Why Man?

    People don't understand they are messing up the game when they do this shit.

    Sh*t we gotta get back to treating Wh*res like Wh*res.
    She better be letting you bust twice, record it and FULL GFE for that fkn much.
    Twice? If I'm paying that much it better be unlimited pops and bb everything.

  13. #3447

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    Well I think I'm going to take the plunge this Sunday. She requires a deposit and the price is steep but the body definitely looks worth it. I'll report back with how it went.

    Pilot.
    Just No.

    Why Man?

    People don't understand they are messing up the game when they do this shit.

    Sh*t we gotta get back to treating Wh*res like Wh*res.
    She better be letting you bust twice, record it and FULL GFE for that fkn much.

  14. #3446

    The Big Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I agree with YoshiRed. No girl is worth that much. When I hear 8-9 benji's I think of 40-45 Kensington car sessions, not one shot with a girl one time. But that's just me. If you got that kind of dough then more power to you. I'm happy for your success.
    So here's what I'm up against gentlemen. Potentially seeing Paris Couture tomorrow or taking a little trip and seeing Joslyn James in NYC or. Meeting Lisey Sweet the pornstar when she visits DC a few weeks from now. All are asking for at least 1 K. I know some of you would say no due to the $$ but if you did have it who would you choose? I'm stuck.

    Thanks Pilot.

  15. #3445

    Paris Banks / Couture

    I agree with YoshiRed. No girl is worth that much. When I hear 8-9 benji's I think of 40-45 Kensington car sessions, not one shot with a girl one time. But that's just me. If you got that kind of dough then more power to you. I'm happy for your success.

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    Currently talking to Paris Couture she's definitely on the high end charging I believe 8-900 per hour but looks worth it. She has one professional porn video with Arietta Adams amazing body and I believe she dances somewhere but no idea where. If anyone has anymore intel please feel free to message me I've been debating on meeting her just want to know if it's truly worth it.

    Thanks Pilot.

    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...213.htm?cat=32

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape