Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 7974
-
12-04-20 21:42 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 260Nobody is worth that much good lord LOL. I wouldn't even pay that to be with my favorite pornstar. It's never as good as you what you imagine but good luck. Hope you have a good time.
Originally Posted by PilotJones
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 18:16 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 101Paris Banks*
Well I think I'm going to take the plunge this Sunday. She requires a deposit and the price is steep but the body definitely looks worth it. I'll report back with how it went.
Originally Posted by PilotJones
[View Original Post]
Pilot.
-
12-04-20 16:28 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 630Drive down and check it out
If you're interested in her, I wouldn't get scared off by the use of the word "Chester". I would encourage you to drive down and check it out.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
The area around Widener is not crazy. I'm very light-skinned and I don't feel uncomfortable in that area. She's probably at the Days Inn just outside of campus. There's also a Best Western down the street, but it's probably the Days Inn.
Right off 95, easy in and out.
-
12-04-20 11:31 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 109What's also insane is she wants you to pre-pay a $50 deposit before you see her, according to her ad. NO WAY!
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 09:55 #3440Banned Member

Posts: 213Big Booty Judy
Anyone seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/56520858/.
Just like Micki, her ass is insane.
-
12-03-20 20:28 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 149Has anyone saw the girls on hoelocator.com?
-
12-03-20 20:16 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 818Thanks for the report
Well, bright side, ya didn't lose anything but time, and perhaps, your report will help us other mongers from potentially losing money or worse.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
Thank you, sir.
-
12-03-20 20:08 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 275https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/900288681890
I parked in front of her room and she immediately got in my car. She wanted the donation so she can pay for the room and I said no, I don't do that. She said she will just go inside the room and kick everyone out so we can use it so I said ok. When she got in the room, I put the car in reverse and got out of there. The situation just didn't feel right to me. Too bad cause she has a nice face, rack and body although she had a rash from her right eye all the way to her chin. Her ad pics are way off. I was hoping to break my small boob streak but I guess not.
-
12-03-20 13:18 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 130Pottstown
Run don't walk away from this one. Worked in Pottstown for years. Complete flake and heavy on the drugs. I went last July for a SS, spent most of the time making sure she was awake, I split as she was notting off for about the 5th time.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 13:09 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 130Paris Couture
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f66259b5ea4a
Originally Posted by LoweBae
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 07:48 #3434Regular Member

Posts: 7Link
Do you have the link to her video?
Originally Posted by PilotJones
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 20:04 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 154Looks Good
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by VjUtt
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 19:23 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 93Red is a naughty girl
Thanks for the great review. Are her pics accurate? She is Hott.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 17:01 #3431Regular Member

Posts: 15I have been looking for a high quality regular. Couple few hun range, that quality.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
Guessing you would say she is it?
-
12-02-20 16:13 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 163These days game without drugs is rare
There's not much of a chance that she will still do this and stay clean. Too much shame and guilt are involved with this. And that 99% of the time will lead to masking those feelings with drugs or not doing it anymore.
Originally Posted by XpertTraveler
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





