Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,666 to 19,680 of 31133
-
12-07-20 22:13 #11468Senior Member

Posts: 719Becca
Everything covered is definitely YMMV. Saw her early on in her tenure, almost completely empty apartment uptown. Through text bare was declined, in the heat of the moment things changed for the better. Aaaaaaannd Whammie! Beef drapes with a side of au just, LOL.
Originally Posted by Savage99
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 22:01 #11467Regular Member

Posts: 8Becca Fan
Hot mess is correct with time and her busy schedule.
Originally Posted by Wishbone7
[View Original Post]
But oh boy. I can't believe and I'm a little more towards the crazier side, but can't believe how crazy cool she really is. I'm running into a Christmas party and will comment again later. But wow.
-
12-07-20 21:38 #11466Senior Member

Posts: 240Becca's ex?
Can you share / PM me her ex info?
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 21:21 #11465Senior Member

Posts: 469Becca
Becca has been around forever. I still see her on a regular basis and she is a true spinner. She is non-GFE for the most part but she is as DTF as any woman I have ever met. And she can get really into it.
She is also a hot mess and has time management and communication issues. And who knows what else.
Still that body is hard to resist.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 20:53 #11464Senior Member

Posts: 240Summer
Timing is everything. .
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
Just saw that after I posted the inquiry.
-
12-07-20 20:44 #11463Senior Member

Posts: 395Look in the massage Parlors section just recent.
Originally Posted by ModelX
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 18:18 #11462Senior Member

Posts: 240Summer anyone
Is this real or scam? Anyone sample her yet?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/321289260366
-
12-07-20 17:46 #11461Banned Member

Posts: 930Jess
I had my second visit with Jess today. She is going to become my new go to.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
BTW, you are right about putting girls on a pedestal. You have made subtle remarks about me putting one girl in particular on a pedestal. This old monger has learned his lesson. I have thick skin, broad shoulders, and a strong back. If I ever say anything ridiculous, I don't mind being called by you or anyone on this board.
-
12-07-20 17:45 #11460Senior Member

Posts: 228I guess everyone has their own definition but Jess is definitely not what I'd call a spinner. She's probably 5'6" and has a slight belly, the pics are accurate but she's able to hide it at those angles. It shows up a bit more when she's just standing normally. Everything that the others said about her is true, however I probably won't repeat. I'm a fan of flat stomachs and she just didn't do it for me.
Originally Posted by DandanSmash182
[View Original Post]
Slightly related but I've seen a lot of people here refer to thick / slightly thick girls as spinners. It's really strange and makes me wonder if they just assume obese is a "normal" body which means any girl that isn't obese is now a spinner LOL.
-
12-07-20 17:36 #11459Senior Member

Posts: 443Two Butts
Is this the duo, Sarah and Jazmine?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3178433
Has anyone ever seen either one?
-
12-07-20 16:10 #11458Senior Member

Posts: 443Becca Link
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 16:05 #11457Senior Member

Posts: 443Becca
True! Love her beef curtains. She says she hates them, but she is just sexy all over.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 15:56 #11456Banned Member

Posts: 1148Becca
Yes, heard the same thing.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 15:55 #11455Banned Member

Posts: 1148Becca Link
[QUOTE=David3131;5103229]Is there a link for Becca.[/QUOTEhttps://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4363
-
12-07-20 14:58 #11454Senior Member

Posts: 229I've been tempted in the past but never followed thru
I've also read that she has a meaty pussy, which is a big turn on for me. True?
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





