Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18483

    Upped her Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    450/ hr? Yike, I am not sure how good her service is but I am sure I can do better on looks in DC area, NY or Dallas.
    Agree, I talked to her today, $$$$ 5 is nuts, she's older. Used to be $$$ the rim isn't that good.

  2. #18482

    Scam I think

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGent77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any personal experience? She's cute. Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2201186.
    Seen these pics before, can't remember where, but I texted and got some basic info a few times in the past. Then I think she asks for like gift cards and wants you to text her a pic of the code. Major scam territory. Best to walk look elsewhere.

  3. #18481
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried? They are operating out of a log term "hotel" in Glen Allen. I texted with them, menu seems wide open. Their add is on adult look. The number is based in NYC, I think they have ladies all over the US. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3165841.

    Also EB Journey is coming to town soon. https://twitter.com/ebjourney?lang=en.

    She is booking, with deposit. She is pricey but if you like Thai with bolt ons and is VERY fun, I think the occasional splurge is worth it if you can afford. $$$ When I miss her I drive up to Tysons, so its great when she's in town. Seniors can PM for details.
    450/ hr? Yike, I am not sure how good her service is but I am sure I can do better on looks in DC area, NY or Dallas.

  4. #18480
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried? They are operating out of a log term "hotel" in Glen Allen. I texted with them, menu seems wide open. Their add is on adult look. The number is based in NYC, I think they have ladies all over the US. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3165841.
    Its a legit travelling Asian crapshoot. FYI there was a post made last week referring to its open menu. Depends on how my week go, I might give them a call.

  5. #18479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Also EB Journey is coming to town soon. https://twitter.com/ebjourney?lang=en.

    She is booking, with deposit. She is pricey but if you like Thai with bolt ons and is VERY fun, I think the occasional splurge is worth it if you can afford. $$$ When I miss her I drive up to Tysons, so its great when she's in town. Seniors can PM for details.
    She is one of my ATFs. Every time I have seen her, and it has been quite a few times now, it has been a phenomenal visit. She texted me last week saying she was coming to RVA but I can't make it this time around though.

  6. #18478

    Glen Allen Sexy Asia and EB Journey

    Has anyone tried? They are operating out of a log term "hotel" in Glen Allen. I texted with them, menu seems wide open. Their add is on adult look. The number is based in NYC, I think they have ladies all over the US. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3165841.

    Also EB Journey is coming to town soon. https://twitter.com/ebjourney?lang=en.

    She is booking, with deposit. She is pricey but if you like Thai with bolt ons and is VERY fun, I think the occasional splurge is worth it if you can afford. $$$ When I miss her I drive up to Tysons, so its great when she's in town. Seniors can PM for details.

  7. #18477
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandy8  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any good recommendations for a first time dreamer? Any advice and help would be much appreciated! Thanks.
    Below is a link from this site that you might want to check out if you're looking for street meat. Some of the suggestions apply to all types of mongering.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

    You can PM me if you have more specific questions.

  8. #18476

    Virgin Voyage

    Quote Originally Posted by Scandy8  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any good recommendations for a first time dreamer? Any advice and help would be much appreciated! Thanks.
    Check in box.

  9. #18475

    My advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Scandy8  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any good recommendations for a first time dreamer? Any advice and help would be much appreciated! Thanks.
    Read the forums. Try your luck, report back, be smart and safe.

  10. #18474

    Alex

    Tis the holiday season. I know things tend to slow for all the girls, but Alex is available right now and could use some company. If you have her number hit her up. SMs can pm.

  11. #18473

    Follow up on.

    Alright, after my post last week for some intel I decided to take nap and ended up dreaming with Kate. Thanks for the 411 from those of you that provided it.

    In my dream she was tall. I mean lots of legs. She wore a cute little outfit with lace and overall look was a 6 of 10 (IMO). I didn't mind because it had been a few weeks so needed to scratch the itch. I sampled the work she provided on the mic and she really gets into it! That could have quickly ended the dream there but I had to check out the back side view so turned her around for some hip grabbing, deep hard pounding. She was a champ! Rubbed the back door and got a little squirm (not in the inviting type either) so decided not to push it. Blasted in the pillow case and then woke up. Overall, it was a good, short dream and I might be back. A quick look on STG for "true scorpio behind closed doors" will give you her info while a quick search here will show you that she has mixed reviews.

  12. #18472
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPaper  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have a link to her info?
    Markrmd64 is the guy to connect with for more info.

  13. #18471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandy8  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any good recommendations for a first time dreamer? Any advice and help would be much appreciated! Thanks.
    Go on the sites and find one that suits your preference and give it a go. Use your top head if it feels sketchy don't do it. Just remember Don't send deposits those are almost always fake. If you read there are several providers that have good reviews here so maybe start with those. After you see somebody report back. Be safe and good luck.

  14. #18470
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but SM only.
    I'm interested.

  15. #18469

    Recommendation for first time dreamer?

    Do any of you have any good recommendations for a first time dreamer? Any advice and help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape