Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23345
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapporo23  [View Original Post]
    Northside on Peterson. Have seen activity about this place on other sites and wanted to see for myself.

    50 for hh. Older Asian provider. Mask that never came off.

    Below average massage. 60 for HE, 100 FS.

    Took the HE which she took her top off for. It was a decent HE with good technique and build up. Scratched an itch for a relatively low price but would not repeat.

    Looking for provider who does COF.

    Sapporo.
    They must of changed things up since I went a while ago. BBBJ / CFS was available. Stopped going because pappasan was stacking mongers on top of each other. Didn't change linens and mongers were running into the other as one left. With COVID-19 rates climbing, I said screw that and never went back.

  2. #23344

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas I'm coming into town to find the biggest set of Asian tits for the weekend. Is Mimi at relax my best bet? How big are they? Please let me know. I know everything about stl so if you need anything I can tell you.
    I've seen her once. Definitely has some bigguns. She's a little older but cute. A little chubby. Boobs are big and somewhat floppy. She's fun. Got the HJ while sucking and playing with them. She hinted that more might be on the table my next visit.

  3. #23343

    PTS spa

    Northside on Peterson. Have seen activity about this place on other sites and wanted to see for myself.

    50 for hh. Older Asian provider. Mask that never came off.

    Below average massage. 60 for HE, 100 FS.

    Took the HE which she took her top off for. It was a decent HE with good technique and build up. Scratched an itch for a relatively low price but would not repeat.

    Looking for provider who does COF.

    Sapporo.

  4. #23342

    Mimi relax

    Hey fellas I'm coming into town to find the biggest set of Asian tits for the weekend. Is Mimi at relax my best bet? How big are they? Please let me know. I know everything about stl so if you need anything I can tell you.

  5. #23341
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Makes no sense, perhaps the checks were from the business. Crazy that Homeland Security and FBI were involved. But as we have seen recently the FBI is pretty just a political tool. (and useless).
    Spring had good massages and an open menu on top of that! They were aggressively advertising on webpages and probably too many of us on these pages talked to much. Twas a sad day when this news broke.

  6. #23340

    Girl on girl massage

    I have a female friend from France coming to Chicago next year and she would really like to get a nice massage and a happy ending from a female. Are there any nicer places in the Chicago area that cater to serving women?

  7. #23339

    $10,000 in checks?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Who pays for their massage by check? Did they put in memo section "Massage and L1"?
    Makes no sense, perhaps the checks were from the business. Crazy that Homeland Security and FBI were involved. But as we have seen recently the FBI is pretty just a political tool. (and useless).

  8. #23338

    By Check?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    FYI- a few mongers had passed along to me info about this place. Never went because it's too far from me. Thought I pass the bust info along. Be safe.

    https://patch.com/illinois/libertyvi...king-sting-spa
    Who pays for their massage by check? Did they put in memo section "Massage and L1"?

  9. #23337

    Spring Spa in Spring Grove

    FYI- a few mongers had passed along to me info about this place. Never went because it's too far from me. Thought I pass the bust info along. Be safe.

    https://patch.com/illinois/libertyvi...king-sting-spa

  10. #23336

    Linda Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been there in a few years. I remember it being a pretty uninspired massage with an uninspired, but effective, finish. Average looking therapist. Never repeated.

    Please be sure to share info if you go.
    Ok, so I went there. I would say the massage is OK. They do not have a clear service. So basically just 30 min or 1 hr. 30 min is $45. I do have the HE. The parlor is average.

  11. #23335
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    Some input from Linda Spa would be appreciate.
    Haven't been there in a few years. I remember it being a pretty uninspired massage with an uninspired, but effective, finish. Average looking therapist. Never repeated.

    Please be sure to share info if you go.

  12. #23334

    Long Shot

    This is a long shot. This was before I knew about WeChat. Does anyone here know Anne from HK Therapy on Milwaukee in Jefferson Park works at now or have her contact? You can pm me if you like.

  13. #23333

    Linda Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I was hoping you will give some feedback about the place.
    Dang, I was hoping you and so many others would post a DAMN review before coming on here looking for information.

    RTFF then report back.

  14. #23332
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #23331
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute  [View Original Post]
    It is located at 401x and Western Avenue. Chicago Illinois.

    There you go. Have fun. Tell us about it.
    Dang, I was hoping you will give some feedback about the place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape