Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 26397
-
12-06-20 18:23 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 220Why do you guys even use that code or sometimes half and half.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]
So it was 150 USD or what?
-
12-06-20 18:22 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 220West allis asian appts
Same one as always. Down the hall.
Person on the phone said 160, chick said it was 200.
Mediocre experience / after 10 minutes she said she wouldn't do anything and she was tired of doing this and that and wouldn't do anything.
Lesson learned, I just left.
-
12-06-20 14:15 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 140Real
I saw her on 12/5/2020. She is real. $$$ for 1 hour. Will do a 30 minute session for $.50 Will repeat.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 10:51 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 812She lists an Atlanta number in her ad as well. Maybe ask on the Atlanta board or google the number to see if you get any hits. If she's visiting, you might have some luck there.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 09:11 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 116Does anyone know this Farrah.
https://tryst.link/escort/farrahmonroe2
-
12-06-20 09:08 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 116My math says it's been 9 months since I nut in her. Looks like it's not me.
Originally Posted by FunNow1
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 08:53 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 253Katt, again
Well, after an exasperating evening of being ghosted by this gorgeous girl in Appleton-yes, my big dumb ass schlepped all the way up to Appleton and back-I texted Katt. Immediate response, come on over. Greeted with a hug & a kiss, chatted a bit and let the games begin. Maybe because of the shitshow my day by was or maybe because I'm a fat old fuck, Junior wouldn't perform. Oy. To which Katt sez, "lie down", put her hair up and got DOWN. Best head I ever had, brought me to a knee shaking finish and didn't miss a drop. I hate to sound like such a cheerleader but I got to give credit where credit is due. Sweet as ever, looks better each time, I'll be back.
-
12-06-20 07:56 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 167Fake as usual
At least the pics are! Have sore of you guys not read the posts and learned from the experienced?
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]
https://voyeurpapa.com/category/amat...-pics/page/95/
If you are unsure and really want to know, don't just ask a question here. Do diligence on your part is paramount, first.
Search, and not just the number, the PICS! Also, every single one of them. You may only get a hit on 1, sometimes all, but it will tell you to at least,.
LEAVE THIS FAKE BE!
HG87.
-
12-05-20 22:41 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 181One red flag
The weight being listed in kg is a red flag, but that may be due to the use of a VPN set to someplace on the metric system. Still, the phone # indicates SE Wisconsin, so maybe she's real.
Originally Posted by Star67
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 22:21 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 312Took notice as well.
Yeah I saw this earlier today as well.
Originally Posted by FunNow1
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/674378667064
She was posting back at the end of October but not like this. She is obviously over 6 mos along from the looks of the picture. She talks about her absence but 8 weeks does not look like this. I am sure there will be those who line up for this because they love tapping pregnant women. Not knocking it if that is your thing. For me I would be in fear of the fetal handshake and that would be in the back of my head. Hope her manager is the contributor to her condition and not anyone here.
-
12-05-20 21:01 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 312Melissa anyone?
Lots of new faces (or so it appears) in the STG postings today. One has caught my eye.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/472995748835
I did my due dillegence and I found nothing listed. Anyone here see her or have any info? If you prefer send me a PM.Last edited by Star67; 12-05-20 at 21:04. Reason: Correct typos
-
12-05-20 18:38 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 1244Her habit?
It sounds like he was saying that The 2 finger picture is her "signature" and a way to know it may be her and she isn't someone to see.
Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 15:02 #12480Regular Member

Posts: 14Maya
I was checking out STG this morning and came across Maya's profile. So who out there is going to be the lucky Dad? She posted around 10:30 am.
-
12-05-20 14:56 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 218Pardon my ignorance
Why would you avoid a dick pic with two fingers? I mean you should avoid pics period unless you know how to wipe all the meta data off the pic, but I have not heard of the 2 finger dick pic thing before.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 12:13 #12478Senior Member

Posts: 812Olivia
She was on Secret Benefits about 2- 3 years ago. Exchanged a few messages and she was pregnant at the time. Didn't see her as she took her ad down and couldn't communicate further. I can tell you the first and second pics in her ad are at least 2-3 years old as I recognize them from back then. The third might be current, but I would ask her if they are all current pics and see what she says. She went by Asian Persuasion at the time.
Originally Posted by BackPain7
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






