Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 1428 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 26394
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12489
    My math says it's been 9 months since I nut in her. Looks like it's not me.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNow1  [View Original Post]
    I was checking out STG this morning and came across Maya's profile. So who out there is going to be the lucky Dad? She posted around 10:30 am.

  2. #12488

    Katt, again

    Well, after an exasperating evening of being ghosted by this gorgeous girl in Appleton-yes, my big dumb ass schlepped all the way up to Appleton and back-I texted Katt. Immediate response, come on over. Greeted with a hug & a kiss, chatted a bit and let the games begin. Maybe because of the shitshow my day by was or maybe because I'm a fat old fuck, Junior wouldn't perform. Oy. To which Katt sez, "lie down", put her hair up and got DOWN. Best head I ever had, brought me to a knee shaking finish and didn't miss a drop. I hate to sound like such a cheerleader but I got to give credit where credit is due. Sweet as ever, looks better each time, I'll be back.

  3. #12487

    Fake as usual

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    The weight being listed in kg is a red flag, but that may be due to the use of a VPN set to someplace on the metric system. Still, the phone # indicates SE Wisconsin, so maybe she's real.
    At least the pics are! Have sore of you guys not read the posts and learned from the experienced?

    https://voyeurpapa.com/category/amat...-pics/page/95/

    If you are unsure and really want to know, don't just ask a question here. Do diligence on your part is paramount, first.

    Search, and not just the number, the PICS! Also, every single one of them. You may only get a hit on 1, sometimes all, but it will tell you to at least,.

    LEAVE THIS FAKE BE!

    HG87.

  4. #12486

    One red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Lots of new faces (or so it appears) in the STG postings today. One has caught my eye.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/472995748835

    I did my due dillegence and I found nothing listed. Anyone here see her or have any info? If you prefer send me a PM.
    The weight being listed in kg is a red flag, but that may be due to the use of a VPN set to someplace on the metric system. Still, the phone # indicates SE Wisconsin, so maybe she's real.

  5. #12485

    Took notice as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNow1  [View Original Post]
    I was checking out STG this morning and came across Maya's profile. So who out there is going to be the lucky Dad? She posted around 10:30 am.
    Yeah I saw this earlier today as well.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/674378667064

    She was posting back at the end of October but not like this. She is obviously over 6 mos along from the looks of the picture. She talks about her absence but 8 weeks does not look like this. I am sure there will be those who line up for this because they love tapping pregnant women. Not knocking it if that is your thing. For me I would be in fear of the fetal handshake and that would be in the back of my head. Hope her manager is the contributor to her condition and not anyone here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MAYA.png‎  

  6. #12484

    Melissa anyone?

    Lots of new faces (or so it appears) in the STG postings today. One has caught my eye.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/472995748835

    I did my due dillegence and I found nothing listed. Anyone here see her or have any info? If you prefer send me a PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melissa.JPG‎  
    Last edited by Star67; 12-05-20 at 21:04. Reason: Correct typos

  7. #12483

    Her habit?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Why would you avoid a dick pic with two fingers? I mean you should avoid pics period unless you know how to wipe all the meta data off the pic, but I have not heard of the 2 finger dick pic thing before.
    It sounds like he was saying that The 2 finger picture is her "signature" and a way to know it may be her and she isn't someone to see.

  8. #12482

    Maya

    I was checking out STG this morning and came across Maya's profile. So who out there is going to be the lucky Dad? She posted around 10:30 am.

  9. #12481

    Pardon my ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    The location seems more like Morgan's neighborhood but the pictures aren't her. There was another girl available on the north side before backpage shut down and it doesn't look like her either. Proceed with caution if you decide to indulge. If she asked for a dick pic with two fingers avoid.
    Why would you avoid a dick pic with two fingers? I mean you should avoid pics period unless you know how to wipe all the meta data off the pic, but I have not heard of the 2 finger dick pic thing before.

  10. #12480

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by BackPain7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on Olivia? Good, bad, the ugly? She says she's Asian any body try her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/557339072717

    Any experience with her will help thanks in advance.
    She was on Secret Benefits about 2- 3 years ago. Exchanged a few messages and she was pregnant at the time. Didn't see her as she took her ad down and couldn't communicate further. I can tell you the first and second pics in her ad are at least 2-3 years old as I recognize them from back then. The third might be current, but I would ask her if they are all current pics and see what she says. She went by Asian Persuasion at the time.

  11. #12479
    Quote Originally Posted by BackPain7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on Olivia? Good, bad, the ugly? She says she's Asian any body try her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/557339072717

    Any experience with her will help thanks in advance.
    The location seems more like Morgan's neighborhood but the pictures aren't her. There was another girl available on the north side before backpage shut down and it doesn't look like her either. Proceed with caution if you decide to indulge. If she asked for a dick pic with two fingers avoid.

  12. #12478

    Olivia

    Anyone got any info on Olivia? Good, bad, the ugly? She says she's Asian any body try her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/557339072717

    Any experience with her will help thanks in advance.

  13. #12477

    Olivia

    Anyone got any info on Olivia? Good, bad, the ugly? She says she's Asian any body try her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/557339072717

    Any experience with her will help thanks in advance.

  14. #12476

    Hazel

    https://pureclassymodels.com/

    If you haven't seen her yet and don't want to miss out go see her before she leaves in 2 to 3 months. She's very low volume. Maybe 1 or 2 times a week that she see clients and it's by appointment only. Yea tough on the wallet but I think she's worth it.

  15. #12475

    Apologies to the Beatles

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDathay  [View Original Post]
    Back in the USSR.
    Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out.

    They leave the west behind.

    And Moscow girls make me sing and shout.

    That Georgia's always on my my my my my my my my my mind.

    Oh, come on.

    Hu hey hu, hey, ah, yeah.

    Yeah, yeah, yeah.

    I'm back in the USSR.

    You don't know how lucky you are, boys.

    Back in the USSR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape