Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 827 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 877 927 1327 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14527

    Cristie and Cici

    Cristie La'Mour think is Cici La'mours sister. As I said both were awesome but would not pay over $4 for either.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...rphy56-2006235

    Cici is on twitter and seems to be active.

  2. #14526

    Chaterbate

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Yup, no response each time. Fuck, maybe I saw her in LA after a night of hitting the slopes. Don't blame her.
    Has anyone ever used Chaterbate to find escorts? A few have no doubt escorted in the past and from what I've read seems like a lot of money for the split with the house. Also there is a site called Crushnearby and am convinced it's a total scam. Seems like a bunch of fake photos using bots.

  3. #14525

    Robbed in Oak Park

    Hey everyone, frequent forum reader and rare poster here reporting some mildly annoying news.

    As the title suggests, I was robbed when going in for a late night visit with a new provider. Classic probably too good to be true rates but went anyway ($150,1 Hr GFE+MSOG).

    She came to the building door, let me in, and guided me to the bedroom. It was filled with cigarrete smoke so I asked to move to the living room or I could just call it a night and give her some money for her troubles. She tells me to wait, leaves the room, calls me to come to the living room, and I am approached by a hyphy approximately 30 year old black man. He pulls a knife and starts telling me to hurry up with the money.

    Luckily I did not walk in with cash and they weren't interested in my phone. They had me CashApp them the donation. Dude started laughing after I sent the money and walked me out.

    I already called my bank to get the money re-issued, no sweat off my back.

    Provider Info:

    Link: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...207/7732451194.

    Phone Number: 773-245-1194.

    CashApp: $Parisann7414.

    Address: There is a lot of forum info telling me not to report the address. If I can get some admin approval on this I'll add it.

    Happy Mongering and make sure to avoid this one!

    AnonR.

  4. #14524
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    It says to send screening request or she won't reply. Did you try the screening?
    Yup, no response each time. Fuck, maybe I saw her in LA after a night of hitting the slopes. Don't blame her.

  5. #14523
    Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Any touring Agency hiring

    Hello, just wanted to know if anyone knows of a good agency is hiring? A friend of mine is looking for a new agency, any suggestions?

  6. #14522

    P. T. Barnum was right

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Someone asked if there was another way to contact Jaydee besides her Snap. Here is her Tryst link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jaydee5

    My suggestion is to contact her through her Snap. She usually posts her # in her Snap. Keep in mind she is not GFE and will not do BBBJ either. Kinda disappointing for someone asking for 450 on Tryst.
    Wow. 450 for that. I personally don't get it but I understands how it happens in the Chicago area. There is a high proportion of wealth in this area. And there is a lot of demand. Someone who makes 150 k or more doesn't really bat an eye at throwing around 500 hundred bucks, even for the lamest service.

    IMO, Tryst is GPS central. It has taken the place of Eros. There is are a lot of ladies that started on BP or CL that found Tryst. Then they were like, "If that skank can charge 400 hr, I can at least charge 500" . I am not hating on guys that do it, I just don't understand it. Most of them look 7 or lower. Sorry, but I can find an overweight MILF at the bar (or I could pre covid).

    Example, I met a tatooed latina over a year ago on the gator who lived in Humboldt Park. She was edgy and good looking but not a true knock out. I saw her a few times first time for 150 hhr and then next for 200 hr. Everything was on the table. She was cool for the most part. The holidays and Covid hit, and I was on lock down. She texted me and me in April or May, and wanted to see if I was still around. Rate was now 400 and she was doing incall in LP. Nope. I mean I get it from her side, less clients and less problems when dealing with wealthy folks while still raking in the cash.

    On a side note, when she texted me. She also wanted me to come to her party with other ladies there. There would of been an entrance fee and a few other dudes there. I passed because it seemed weird to do in the middle of the lockdown and just seemed like a weird thing to do. Anybody get that invite or hear of anything like that before?

  7. #14521

    Madison Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRam  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever experienced this one? I'm intrigued by the profile but can't find anything on this site or TER. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-monroe
    I reached out today via text and got nothing back.

  8. #14520

    Jaydee Star

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jaydee Star? She posts with Natalia.
    Someone asked if there was another way to contact Jaydee besides her Snap. Here is her Tryst link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jaydee5

    My suggestion is to contact her through her Snap. She usually posts her # in her Snap. Keep in mind she is not GFE and will not do BBBJ either. Kinda disappointing for someone asking for 450 on Tryst.

  9. #14519

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...cago/haleyrose

    Has anyone actually seen her? Tried thrice so far, no response. Wonder if she's pre-booked.
    It says to send screening request or she won't reply. Did you try the screening?

  10. #14518

    Great time

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    What were the experiences with her like while she was sober? What's she provide?
    The first two times were great, especially that time at my place. She get's into it. Very good BBBJ skills. She loved CG and K9.

    But keep in mind that was a few years ago.

  11. #14517

    She's prob legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...ago/SkylerGrey

    If those pictures are real, goddamn.

    Not going to TOFFT, cause the 2 reviewers have only reviewed her.

    Not suspect at all.
    Twitter / IG that go back a year and her own well done personal web site are usually a good sign. I can fully appreciate not going all in w only 2 reviews but I would tend to lean she's legit.

  12. #14516

    Another one. SkylerGrey

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...ago/SkylerGrey

    If those pictures are real, goddamn.

    Not going to TOFFT, cause the 2 reviewers have only reviewed her.

    Not suspect at all.

  13. #14515

    HaleyRose

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...cago/haleyrose

    Has anyone actually seen her? Tried thrice so far, no response. Wonder if she's pre-booked.

  14. #14514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    What were the experiences with her like while she was sober? What's she provide?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Another one I met back a few years ago. I met her when she had first started posting back when BP was still around. When we hooked up she was staying at a hotel in Schaumburg. Had a male friend helping her. After my initial visit we stayed in touch and she did several outcalls to my place. The first outcall visit was great. It ended up being an all night event for only 80. No bullshit, that's all she asked for. The next time she came over was again for the same donation

  15. #14513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    After reading your post all I can say is wow. So I met Jessica back in 2017 when she was only 200 hr. Back when I met her there were no signs of addiction, no missing teeth and definitely not the hands of a 300 lb grandmother. Same on the service side. She had (has) a completely open menu. Months after meeting her (maybe a bit longer), she participated in one of our GBs. Again, each guy's donation was only 200 per. And that was for 2 hours with 4 guys. 600 seems pretty steep to me.
    Yeah we talked about that. When I saw her it was over the summer right in the middle of the pandemic. She said she used to be $300 an hour and before that was high volume but she was scared of getting sick so decided to try out high end. No idea how it's working out now but she said she was happy with 1-2 per week at that price. I'm in the SA scene now so I don't really see escorts anymore but I would repeat if things ever dry up on SA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape