Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 26917
-
12-06-20 07:31 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 148Cristie and Cici
Cristie La'Mour think is Cici La'mours sister. As I said both were awesome but would not pay over $4 for either.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...rphy56-2006235
Cici is on twitter and seems to be active.
-
12-06-20 06:58 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 148Chaterbate
Has anyone ever used Chaterbate to find escorts? A few have no doubt escorted in the past and from what I've read seems like a lot of money for the split with the house. Also there is a site called Crushnearby and am convinced it's a total scam. Seems like a bunch of fake photos using bots.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 06:47 #14525Regular Member

Posts: 8Robbed in Oak Park
Hey everyone, frequent forum reader and rare poster here reporting some mildly annoying news.
As the title suggests, I was robbed when going in for a late night visit with a new provider. Classic probably too good to be true rates but went anyway ($150,1 Hr GFE+MSOG).
She came to the building door, let me in, and guided me to the bedroom. It was filled with cigarrete smoke so I asked to move to the living room or I could just call it a night and give her some money for her troubles. She tells me to wait, leaves the room, calls me to come to the living room, and I am approached by a hyphy approximately 30 year old black man. He pulls a knife and starts telling me to hurry up with the money.
Luckily I did not walk in with cash and they weren't interested in my phone. They had me CashApp them the donation. Dude started laughing after I sent the money and walked me out.
I already called my bank to get the money re-issued, no sweat off my back.
Provider Info:
Link: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...207/7732451194.
Phone Number: 773-245-1194.
CashApp: $Parisann7414.
Address: There is a lot of forum info telling me not to report the address. If I can get some admin approval on this I'll add it.
Happy Mongering and make sure to avoid this one!
AnonR.
-
12-06-20 01:52 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 183Yup, no response each time. Fuck, maybe I saw her in LA after a night of hitting the slopes. Don't blame her.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 01:26 #14523Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts

Posts: 58Any touring Agency hiring
Hello, just wanted to know if anyone knows of a good agency is hiring? A friend of mine is looking for a new agency, any suggestions?
-
12-06-20 01:11 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 334P. T. Barnum was right
Wow. 450 for that. I personally don't get it but I understands how it happens in the Chicago area. There is a high proportion of wealth in this area. And there is a lot of demand. Someone who makes 150 k or more doesn't really bat an eye at throwing around 500 hundred bucks, even for the lamest service.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
IMO, Tryst is GPS central. It has taken the place of Eros. There is are a lot of ladies that started on BP or CL that found Tryst. Then they were like, "If that skank can charge 400 hr, I can at least charge 500" . I am not hating on guys that do it, I just don't understand it. Most of them look 7 or lower. Sorry, but I can find an overweight MILF at the bar (or I could pre covid).
Example, I met a tatooed latina over a year ago on the gator who lived in Humboldt Park. She was edgy and good looking but not a true knock out. I saw her a few times first time for 150 hhr and then next for 200 hr. Everything was on the table. She was cool for the most part. The holidays and Covid hit, and I was on lock down. She texted me and me in April or May, and wanted to see if I was still around. Rate was now 400 and she was doing incall in LP. Nope. I mean I get it from her side, less clients and less problems when dealing with wealthy folks while still raking in the cash.
On a side note, when she texted me. She also wanted me to come to her party with other ladies there. There would of been an entrance fee and a few other dudes there. I passed because it seemed weird to do in the middle of the lockdown and just seemed like a weird thing to do. Anybody get that invite or hear of anything like that before?
-
12-05-20 22:21 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 256Madison Monroe
I reached out today via text and got nothing back.
Originally Posted by JackRam
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 19:44 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 868Jaydee Star
Someone asked if there was another way to contact Jaydee besides her Snap. Here is her Tryst link.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jaydee5
My suggestion is to contact her through her Snap. She usually posts her # in her Snap. Keep in mind she is not GFE and will not do BBBJ either. Kinda disappointing for someone asking for 450 on Tryst.
-
12-05-20 19:37 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 1244Screening
It says to send screening request or she won't reply. Did you try the screening?
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 19:13 #14518Senior Member

Posts: 868Great time
The first two times were great, especially that time at my place. She get's into it. Very good BBBJ skills. She loved CG and K9.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
But keep in mind that was a few years ago.
-
12-05-20 19:12 #14517

Posts: 109She's prob legit
Twitter / IG that go back a year and her own well done personal web site are usually a good sign. I can fully appreciate not going all in w only 2 reviews but I would tend to lean she's legit.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 18:59 #14516Senior Member

Posts: 183Another one. SkylerGrey
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...ago/SkylerGrey
If those pictures are real, goddamn.
Not going to TOFFT, cause the 2 reviewers have only reviewed her.
Not suspect at all.
-
12-05-20 18:57 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 183HaleyRose
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...cago/haleyrose
Has anyone actually seen her? Tried thrice so far, no response. Wonder if she's pre-booked.
-
12-05-20 18:33 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 1445What were the experiences with her like while she was sober? What's she provide?
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 18:28 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 1445Yeah we talked about that. When I saw her it was over the summer right in the middle of the pandemic. She said she used to be $300 an hour and before that was high volume but she was scared of getting sick so decided to try out high end. No idea how it's working out now but she said she was happy with 1-2 per week at that price. I'm in the SA scene now so I don't really see escorts anymore but I would repeat if things ever dry up on SA.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





