Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11695

    Ashton

    So finally my first review. Was able to have a qv session with Ashton.

    All I can say is divine.

    She is hot and very nice. Great attitude. GFE.

    FIV BBJ.

    I would highly recommend.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/202983913812

  2. #11694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    If ever

    There has been a time to pause and at least delay in this hobby it is now. We're in the middle of flu season and while the urge is too strong for some to resist just please consider the consequences. 15 minutes to one hour of pleasure is not worth even the least case of being ill for up to 3 weeks and the medical bill of being tested for COVID and oh yeah, people are actually dying from it. The upside of stopping is a vaccine is on the way and it will put an end to the price extortion going on now.

  3. #11693

    Remember to avoid

    Don't be fooled. This is the chick who used to sport blue hair. Thief. Liar. Avoid her!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56582432/

  4. #11692

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    So what's up?
    Sounds like nothing now. I think she was under the weather for a bit.

  5. #11691

    Wilmington stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Hit you back bro. Something is up with her.
    So what's up?

  6. #11690

    Wilmington Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by State377  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    Hit you back bro. Something is up with her.

  7. #11689

    Where's the negative?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    The only review I can seem to find for her is glowing.

  8. #11688
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    One thing to consider is that if they are gaining weight and heavier, it's almost certain that they are not addicted to drugs like heroin, meth, or cocaine. I'd rather spend time with a chubby girl any day of the week that a methed-out who re that is skinny.

    Get over yourselves and go pound a chubby chic!
    Well said, sir. Completely agree.

  9. #11687

    Well Said

    I second that sentiment. Real women have curves amd all their teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    One thing to consider is that if they are gaining weight and heavier, it's almost certain that they are not addicted to drugs like heroin, meth, or cocaine. I'd rather spend time with a chubby girl any day of the week that a methed-out who re that is skinny.

    Get over yourselves and go pound a chubby chic!

  10. #11686

  11. #11685

    One important thing to keep in mind

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLord  [View Original Post]
    Even the yellow dress pic is dated. I ran into her a few weeks ago at a hotel while seeing another provider, I don't want to say she looks gross but it's not too far away if she doesn't fix whatever it is she's got going on. Just based on looks I wouldn't give her half of the price she's asking.
    One thing to consider is that if they are gaining weight and heavier, it's almost certain that they are not addicted to drugs like heroin, meth, or cocaine. I'd rather spend time with a chubby girl any day of the week that a methed-out who re that is skinny.

    Get over yourselves and go pound a chubby chic!

  12. #11684
    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    You mean she isn't "Busty & Athletic" like her ad says? I know most of these ladies don't age well in this game. You just expect better from the ones that post on Eros though.
    Honestly she looks like she had a kid or 2 and never shook the weight, which is common for a lot of women. A stripper I used to be way into fell pretty hard down the weight hill after kid number 3 or something. I think the combination of staying off drugs after the pregnancy and not being physically active during the pregnancy did her in. 1 year after she popped the kid out she was about 70+ pounds heavier with no sign of the weight ever coming off good chance Paige is in that boat which means she needs to leave those old pics off the add. FWIW I don't expect better from eros as they're not exactly a premier provider of escorts. It varies by city but I often find over priced hookers who are over the hill and head there because the prices they want are more accepted by the men who browse there.

  13. #11683

    Paradise


  14. #11682

    False Advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLord  [View Original Post]
    Even the yellow dress pic is dated. I ran into her a few weeks ago at a hotel while seeing another provider, I don't want to say she looks gross but it's not too far away if she doesn't fix whatever it is she's got going on. Just based on looks I wouldn't give her half of the price she's asking.
    You mean she isn't "Busty & Athletic" like her ad says? I know most of these ladies don't age well in this game. You just expect better from the ones that post on Eros though.

  15. #11681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    I cannot

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She's safe from me ever seeing her.
    Put into words just how perfectly you nailed that comment. I nominate it for comment of the year!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape