Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 729 1129 1629 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15416

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownNights  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this girl? Looks pretty good to me. Please help if you know anything.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...money/35088139
    I had a bad experience with this one. You can pm for details. Don't visit unless you just really enjoy spending money on followup visits to a different kind of provider.

  2. #15415

    Info on this one fellas

    I've seen her promote on a different site. Tried to contact her but never got a response back. She's smoking hot and any info would be awesome. I'd be a regular for her of given the chance. Stay safe brothers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56608533/

  3. #15414

    Nikki or Brooke

    Anybody know this girl? Looks pretty good to me. Please help if you know anything.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...money/35088139

  4. #15413

    Any info on these?

    I've already read previous reviews on this one but just seeing if there's any new reviews or experiences with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...995/5676863255

    Rocker chick.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...580/3179331522

    Specifically Amy, I've already seen reviews on the other one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...461/3175379518

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/56410299/

  5. #15412

  6. #15411

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Agronoman  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it. No massage to speak of, very rushed, and the older one is very wrinkled from the tits down.
    Avoid the older one at all costs (never seen the younger one), you've been warned.

  7. #15410

    This one, not very good in English

    OceanSky is also still learning the language.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSky  [View Original Post]
    I met many asian before. But most of them can not speak in English. This one, not very good in English, but the way she talk with you somewhat like a very good friend of you.

    .

  8. #15409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics of her?
    LOL, it would be a dream come true if we got girls like the ones in the Chinese ads to come to Indy.

  9. #15408

    Nice

    Are the pics of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Before Thanksgiving, I posted about an Asian motel girl I knew who was in town. For those of you who enjoyed her company, thought I'd let you know that she's back. In a little better motel this time in Castleton area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...scort/35249596

  10. #15407
    Some pimp writing fake reviews, ignore my posts


    Posts: 5

    Wonderful experience

    Been there several days before, have a very nice experience.

    She is cute, hot, sexy. Very friendly.

    She knows how to talk with you and flatter you. Very relax atmosphere.

    I met many asian before. But most of them can not speak in English. This one, not very good in English, but the way she talk with you somewhat like a very good friend of you.

    Very enjoyable.

    I stay 1 h with her.

    Damage 180. I tipped her 20. She told me she tip me 10 dollar for a cup of coffee on my way back home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Before Thanksgiving, I posted about an Asian motel girl I knew who was in town. For those of you who enjoyed her company, thought I'd let you know that she's back. In a little better motel this time in Castleton area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...scort/35249596

  11. #15406

    She was around through July

    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownNights  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find out if "country" Jess is still around Indy. Only knew of one site she would post on and can't find her. Please help me out, gentlemen.
    Do a google search for 317xxxx354. She was posting as Southern Belle. Try that number. It seems she was also working in Nashville.

  12. #15405
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Before Thanksgiving, I posted about an Asian motel girl I knew who was in town. For those of you who enjoyed her company, thought I'd let you know that she's back. In a little better motel this time in Castleton area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...scort/35249596
    Any description on the girl? Is she younger at least or the usual 40+ chubby asian we get?

  13. #15404

    Country Jess

    Trying to find out if "country" Jess is still around Indy. Only knew of one site she would post on and can't find her. Please help me out, gentlemen.

  14. #15403

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Any info on snow? I've been thinking of taking the plunge but wanted to check to see if anyone has dreamt of her before? Any info is helpful! Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56487852/#.
    Yes, I saw her in a vision maybe like Aug / Sept. Can't remember really, say mid to late summer this year. Anyway, she neglected to tell me she was two months pregnant before I started getting aggressive. I think I hurt her or maybe she acted like that to rush out at least?(who knows honestly with these broads) But she was very charming and down to earth. I was the leadoff in the lineup on a Sunday when she wanted a room. If the story she told me was true, then she's pregnant so. Yeah, not my thing. I don't think she'd disappoint though.

  15. #15402

    Hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by Jharbaugh  [View Original Post]
    Want to be clear from my earlier post. It's the provider with curly hair, the one with photos on the front page of her post and not Pocahontas, who told me her photos were stolen by this provider. Plus the hygiene issue had to do with smelling like condom and ass.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/56505333/
    I don't care what the hygiene issue is, whether it's a sight, smell, or texture issue, it's a deal breaker. Swamp ass, discharge, BV, or bushy regions, bye bye. Otherwise jusy go get ya a. 4 SW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape