Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 729 1129 1629 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15405
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Before Thanksgiving, I posted about an Asian motel girl I knew who was in town. For those of you who enjoyed her company, thought I'd let you know that she's back. In a little better motel this time in Castleton area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...scort/35249596
    Any description on the girl? Is she younger at least or the usual 40+ chubby asian we get?

  2. #15404

    Country Jess

    Trying to find out if "country" Jess is still around Indy. Only knew of one site she would post on and can't find her. Please help me out, gentlemen.

  3. #15403

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Any info on snow? I've been thinking of taking the plunge but wanted to check to see if anyone has dreamt of her before? Any info is helpful! Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56487852/#.
    Yes, I saw her in a vision maybe like Aug / Sept. Can't remember really, say mid to late summer this year. Anyway, she neglected to tell me she was two months pregnant before I started getting aggressive. I think I hurt her or maybe she acted like that to rush out at least?(who knows honestly with these broads) But she was very charming and down to earth. I was the leadoff in the lineup on a Sunday when she wanted a room. If the story she told me was true, then she's pregnant so. Yeah, not my thing. I don't think she'd disappoint though.

  4. #15402

    Hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by Jharbaugh  [View Original Post]
    Want to be clear from my earlier post. It's the provider with curly hair, the one with photos on the front page of her post and not Pocahontas, who told me her photos were stolen by this provider. Plus the hygiene issue had to do with smelling like condom and ass.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/56505333/
    I don't care what the hygiene issue is, whether it's a sight, smell, or texture issue, it's a deal breaker. Swamp ass, discharge, BV, or bushy regions, bye bye. Otherwise jusy go get ya a. 4 SW.

  5. #15401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisV8642  [View Original Post]
    She was about to have another baby. 4 kids now.
    Well shoot. That could be 2 fantasies at once.

  6. #15400

    Hygiene issue

    Want to be clear from my earlier post. It's the provider with curly hair, the one with photos on the front page of her post and not Pocahontas, who told me her photos were stolen by this provider. Plus the hygiene issue had to do with smelling like condom and ass.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/56505333/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jharbaugh  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice time with this one before Thanksgiving holiday. Great session, smelled good and reasonable rate. Will see again.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/56495535/

    Caught a slight cold after seeing this one a couple days after Thanksgiving. Felt a bit rushed and she checked her cellphone regularly. Not good head. Wasn't totally clean down there. Spent the holiday by myself so I can't figure out who could've given me a cold. Not worth the rate IMO.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/56492540/

    Both were incall.

  7. #15399

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by ColinSC31  [View Original Post]
    Was this the Cali that used to work at Brads?
    She was about to have another baby. 4 kids now.

  8. #15398

    Calie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to her recently?
    Was this the Cali that used to work at Brads?

  9. #15397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Callie

    Anyone talk to her recently?

  10. #15396

    Snow in Plainfield

    Any info on snow? I've been thinking of taking the plunge but wanted to check to see if anyone has dreamt of her before? Any info is helpful! Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56487852/#.

  11. #15395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Vw151  [View Original Post]
    These pics can't be real. Right?
    No, most Asian ads don't have real pics. This girl's decent looking, thin with nice Cs. Her best feature though is she can be playful and knows what she's doing.

  12. #15394
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Try and find a clean one on the site Alyssa advertises on. 99% of the ladies on that site have an addiction issue, suck cock to feed the habit, and most have a BF or SO that are hanging around that also need the dope that is purchased via her pussy. Alyssa has a three way intersection right in front of her. Path 1 extensive time with Uncle (just like young Jordan from BTown). Path 2 overdose and is no longer with us (several have already taken that path). Path 3 They come to the realization that they will do ANYTHING to never use again, thus they get clean. There is nothing you can do to help them choose path number 3. There is also nothing you can do to convince guys that they shouldn't pay for pussy with the hope that it will stop an addicts habit. Here are two facts of the hobby. Active addicts need money to pay for their habit thus they sell their pussy and mongers like cheap pussy thus they pay addicts for sex! Eventually the provider disappears because she went down one of the three paths.
    Sad but true. Really well put. And as someone else said, the mongers are addicts too. It's an interesting circle.

  13. #15393
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Before Thanksgiving, I posted about an Asian motel girl I knew who was in town. For those of you who enjoyed her company, thought I'd let you know that she's back. In a little better motel this time in Castleton area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...scort/35249596
    These pics can't be real. Right?

  14. #15392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Asian

    Before Thanksgiving, I posted about an Asian motel girl I knew who was in town. For those of you who enjoyed her company, thought I'd let you know that she's back. In a little better motel this time in Castleton area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...scort/35249596

  15. #15391

    Has anyone seen her?

    Old posts but I was able to dig up a number. Most recent was in October but since she's posted so many times I'm wondering if anyone recognises the pics.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...27-7/1/2037735

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape