Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 17049
-
12-05-20 23:11 #8304Senior Member

Posts: 167That's the one that everyone assumes is a guy.
Originally Posted by Osyus
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 21:39 #8303Senior Member

Posts: 81Not sure, but.
Not sure if she's real, but we talked. I passed after she sent additional pix.
Originally Posted by WookinPanub69
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 17:01 #8302Senior Member

Posts: 62Peachqueen
I know this one has had another profile before, anyone recall the name? That profile pic got me wanting to go in.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8014e...d-9ec01b629d66
-
12-05-20 16:51 #8301Senior Member

Posts: 244Private pics
I swear I've seen these pics before in an ad.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 16:43 #8300Senior Member

Posts: 44Kalibeehoney
Talked her down to 2 then if I wanted bb 2. 5. Nice enough girl but everything was a conversation. No BJ because she had to back to work and didn't want Dick breath. LOL then anal was available but up charge. No CIP I would not recommend because of all the bullshit. Keeps blowing me up on text.
-
12-05-20 16:10 #8299Senior Member

Posts: 808Pics look familiar she may be a pro.
Originally Posted by Dbomb
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 15:09 #8298Senior Member

Posts: 244Irishclover88
https://www.seeking.com/member/e662f...e-1ce3d513eda8
Any experiences? Profile is new, seems eager to meet. But I feel like I've seen her pics before somewhere.
Thanks.
-
12-04-20 22:52 #8297Regular Member

Posts: 19Niveen1996
Has anyone seen her is she real or someone playing games? I setup a meeting and she did not show up, she said she fell asleep but I'm kinda thinking it might be someone playing around. Anyone actually met her in person? She is in the Orlando hills area.
-
12-04-20 18:09 #8296Senior Member

Posts: 268KaliBeeHoney
Anyone seen KaliBeeHoney out of Antioch? She is really persistent. https://www.seeking.com/member/a223c...a-85b021c980df.
-
12-03-20 15:27 #8295Senior Member

Posts: 393Actually I was going to give her another ride this summer when I had to go to see you on business, but no longer had her number and couldn't find it. Didn't feel like going through the SA set up to get it so just skipped. PM me her number if you get it. Assuming she doesn't mind.
Originally Posted by TroyAkerman
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 11:23 #8294Senior Member

Posts: 237Pro
She used to be a pro with ads on CL years ago. Never met
.
Originally Posted by Lance18
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 02:48 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 117LovelyArabella
Hi again, sorry for being insistent but is someone willing to share her info with me?
DM if you are willing to help me out.
Thank you all.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a72ec...3-f2ef36accdcc
-
12-02-20 16:20 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 393It has been a couple of years, but I saw Ana. Very nice & definitely horny, but not even as good looking as her pics. She was heavier then than her pics look now. Gave a very good massage & BBBJ. I didn't repeat, but she texted me for months. I don't remember if I ended up blocking her or she just finally stopped.
Originally Posted by Dbomb
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 12:59 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 244Ana Beaverhausen
https://www.seeking.com/member/451a2...1-ac70afa14a16
This one was "Ana Beaverhausen" a while back. Anyone have experience with her?
-
12-02-20 12:51 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 244At least you got the discount.
I signed up again just 3 days before they offered it. When I got the email I was pissed off LOL.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





