Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 1444 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14401

    Slim AKA Krystal Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie1004  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I was I atlanta 3 yrs ago met a little black girl early 20's said her name was slim was wondering anyone met her or remembers her if so is she around in the hobby. THANKS.
    Krystal also goes by the name Slim. PM me and I will give you the last known digits.

  2. #14400

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberJack  [View Original Post]
    Never been with a black woman, anyone got any recommendations? Would like to check it off my to do list.
    I recently saw this one, she was great. If your looking for cheap, she is not it. I paid $400 for the hour, got BBJ, multiple pops, anal play, etc. Easy setup and verification for me as I have been using the agency for a while. She's young, not tats or blemishes, and extremely tight. Location is in Decatur.

    http://www.executivecompanionsatlanta.com/Tiny.html

  3. #14399

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster74  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any info on Paige Cambella? I saw her ad on tryst. I tried searching her but nothing came up. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.
    My experience was good. She is hot and gets into it. No oral was a bummer but I haven't seen her in a bit since she moved to Norcross area. Also doesn't reply consistently.

  4. #14398

    Question

    Hey guys I was I atlanta 3 yrs ago met a little black girl early 20's said her name was slim was wondering anyone met her or remembers her if so is she around in the hobby.

    THANKS.

  5. #14397
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberJack  [View Original Post]
    Never been with a black woman, anyone got any recommendations? Would like to check it off my to do list.
    I went through the same thing. I don't know what part of town you're in, but Honey in Marietta is great.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/56548666/

    Nice, clean private residence, sweet girl, puts you at ease, skilled at her job. I'm a suburban white dad type and there were no issues. Very reasonable damage at 1 bill for a hh. Will do BBJ if you negotiate it.

  6. #14396

    Bella

    Saw this one:

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/56533189/

    Very difficult to get a hold of. One of these girls that responds, then goes silent for 3 hours before responding back. Anyway, staying at a ratty notel in Marietta. Pics are mostly accurate, although a few are obviously a few years old. Listed at 29, but I'd say mid 30's. In my opinion, she's a little road worn, but not too bad. Some baby damage, but nothing overboard. Teeth aren't the best, if you're picky about that. Nice C cups. Small, tight ass. She was clean, freshly showered and there was no odors, smoke or otherwise. She has a dog, but it stayed in the bathroom and wasn't a fuss.

    She let me suck on her tits for a while before diving down for a solid, if unspectacular BBJ. After a few minutes, she hopped up, grabbed some lube and gave me a slow, sloppy HJ while whispering "Do you like that" in my ear and nibbling on my neck. Well, yes. I do like that. She put me on my back and rode CG for 10 minutes or so, taking my hands and putting them on her tits and on her hips. I flipped her over to Mish and banged away for 5 minutes more until I horked in the bag. Was on my own for cleanup. Chatted for a hot min and bailed, fairly satisfied.

    1. 2 for the hh, . 6 for a qv. Will be back if I can nail her down.

  7. #14395

    Looking!

    Never been with a black woman, anyone got any recommendations? Would like to check it off my to do list.

  8. #14394
    Quote Originally Posted by ColChain77  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks to you and all that provided feedback. I won't be seeing Hazel. I'll reach out to Kaylee and post a review.
    You will not be disappointed with Kaylee.

  9. #14393
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Agree with 'petelicksclit' Hazel is a waste of time. The last 2 weeks or so, she has no showed, tried framing guys, had her male friend cause problems with the client. She was good at one time but has turned.
    Many thanks to you and all that provided feedback. I won't be seeing Hazel. I'll reach out to Kaylee and post a review.

  10. #14392

    Aly j

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccarter006  [View Original Post]
    Well yesterday I had a weird experience wit her as well. I texted her around 9 am and after some delays we set up for 2 pm, she wanted a coke and a kit kat. Whatever. I arrived on time after she sent a text at 130 to confirm. I sat in the car for 20 minutes while she "cleaned" the room. Finally she gave me the number and I went up with her drink and kit kat in my jacket. Passed a young tough guy in the parking lot that I'm sure is connected. I got to the room and she was trying to clean up the room, I went to wash up (toast in the toilet) and came out. We both got undressed and she said she needed to pee. Slow forward 15-20 minutes, just water running and rap music. I was so happy I had not paid her, got dressed and left the room. Missed the bullet somehow I'm sure. Maybe she was getting high and went to sleep?? Anyway 2 hours later she sends a text "where are you, I gave you the room number".

    Too weird for me!!
    The same exact thing happened to me. Was at her door knocking for more 5 min and yells she is in bathroom. Kept waiting, dudes walking up and down hall. I left and 30 min later she texts me with room number that she already gave me and says come on up. Needless to say, I was gone!

  11. #14391

    Brie / Blasian avoid

    My 2nd time visiting this one. I'm from out of state & don't typically review, but wanted to warn others about this ripoff experience. First visit a few weeks back was just OK. This time I arrive after she communicates through text, location average hotel quality suites. I set the $ down which granted wasn't enough, instead she gets upset & takes it & calls over her handler / pimp in the other room. I'm safe, but Idk if it's because times must be getting tough because of Covid. But you have below average girls demanding $100-120 qv's smh, might be time to take a break.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56518955/

  12. #14390
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteLicksClit  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time with Hazel. She does "outcalls only". Sent her a pseudo address to a house across from me that is vacant and waited all day but no one showed up.

    Called and no pick up. Even texted but nothing.
    Agree with 'petelicksclit' Hazel is a waste of time. The last 2 weeks or so, she has no showed, tried framing guys, had her male friend cause problems with the client. She was good at one time but has turned.

  13. #14389

    Paige Cambella has good reviews (except the no oral part)

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster74  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any info on Paige Cambella? I saw her ad on tryst. I tried searching her but nothing came up. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antioch  [View Original Post]
    I read a review on her elsewhere and once face to face she wasted most of the guys time talking. He also said her service wasn't even close to being worth the premium rates she's asking for.
    Don't know about the reviews "elsewhere" but there are two on this forum from mongers I've found to be highly reliable. Both said nice girl and everything was great except the no oral part.

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one this week. I was skeptical and had her jump through my verification hoops and she passed. We had a couple of hickups trying to meet but she was very communicative. She even met me once outside to apologise and she me she was real. So I knew at that point she was very attractive. I finally got her room the next day and this is the experience. Greeted me at the room and was fresh out of the shower. Talked a bit and got comfortable. She looked amazing so I was already decently hard for her. She is slim and has an amazing body. Great mm chest. Seductive eyes. And very smart When asked to start oral she told me she didn't do oral at all. Where on texts she said she covered everything not oral. So she just used hands. I was ready. So I felt her downstairs and she was very wet. So I jumped on in. She felt nice and looked me right in the eyes and rolled her hips. It was very nice. Few positions and she took it pretty well and was very into it from my perspective. I blew and I cleaned up. I left. I actually left my coat and she brought it out to me. Very nice girl. Final thoughts. She is new. And still learning. If she starts offer oral and maybe open up menu she will be amazing. Maybe a little more than I'd like to donate but she is very hot and wants to please. She is real and a cool smart girl. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55548563/
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    My experience was largely the same. Her body is smoking, so I didn't last particularly long. Agreed about the oral.

  14. #14388

    Rating Criteria

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    A $120 (15 minutes qv) gem? Everything covered too?
    I rate based on looks and service, not price. Another monger's budget is not for me to calculate.

  15. #14387
    Quote Originally Posted by ColChain77  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for a provider in Gainesville and ran across this one. She says she has reviews here but I couldn't find any under here name (Kaylee) https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/473144611523.

    Has anyone met her?

    I looked into Hazel, but with the recent posts I decided to pass on her. Only other one I could find thay caught my attention was Kana / Kara.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/56498120/.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Don't waste your time with Hazel. She does "outcalls only". Sent her a pseudo address to a house across from me that is vacant and waited all day but no one showed up.

    Called and no pick up. Even texted but nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape