Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 13582
-
12-05-20 12:43 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 387For sure. Only had her once but she was small and very cute. Put her on the edge of the desk and pounded. She drank my load too. Real weird though. Made me fold my clothes and put shoes in line🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;Was Def fried. Cute. Sad though.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 11:35 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 1002Bbbj
It can definitely happen. I've got a couple gifts from an only BBBJ visits, I always heard that CIM increases those chances so I never partake in that.
Originally Posted by Catlikr
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 11:24 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 345Sophie
Location is low key and relatively comfortable. Attractive, tall spinner. She made me feel comfortable with her. I will say that I would give my experience a 7. Pm for more details.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56479630/
-
12-05-20 11:13 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 855Truth
Is there any chance that instead of her being incarcerated, she ventured over to the middle east to explore sybia?
Originally Posted by OLacrosse
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 10:50 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 345Nasty Natilee
I put Nasty Natilee and Natilee in the search and came up with nothing. I feel like I have seen her pic before, but I do not know. Any experiences with her?
https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5026315566/1
-
12-05-20 10:12 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 54Allie Truth
I can confirm that story and vouch for it being fun. Very fun.
I do miss that. One of my ATF's.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 10:08 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 154Allie Fun
I had heard a she had a couple DP experiences as well with some mongers. I think that could have been a fun time with how tone and tiny / tight she was.
Originally Posted by TipsBackAtIt
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 21:02 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 375You know that's not going to happen. Just like if everyone would not buy gas for 24 hours the price would go down.
.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 20:01 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 571There's an easy way
Supply and demand! If we drop the demand then things might chance. But honestly I've lost interested especially if a girl can't handle her own business. So c'est la vie. There's plenty of clean under used tighter pussy out there. Just saying.
Originally Posted by BigCat44
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 17:20 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 905Good review. She is now on my list bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 16:42 #2952Regular Member

Posts: 8Onyx
Any word on this girl? She is bad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56519684/
-
12-04-20 16:32 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 1101https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/56519861/
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
12-04-20 15:08 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 301Link for Harmony?
As title says. .
-
12-04-20 12:47 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 222Nice
Been wondering about her nice review check PM.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 12:34 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 208Bella
I seen Bella a couple of months ago and had an awesome time with her. No issues or problems and she did say her "sister" handles her appointments but I think it's the guy who owns the incall that she works out of. Same set up that JaneKim had when she had her incall there. Anyway I have been trying to set up another appointment and not getting any response at all from her "handler". So I don't know what is going on. Maybe he doesn't like certain guys but I don't think Bella is even aware of it.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



