Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 735 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 11012
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2657

    Honey

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/204822980614

    I think she's been discussed here before since she's been posting basically the same ad for a long time, but damned if I can find it. Anyone have any experience you'd care to share with this one?

  2. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by EricWong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried GSL Hanna?
    I've seen her 3 times. Very slender, kinda flat butt, but all natural Ds (rare on K-girls this thin). Longish face, but I find it attractive. She's not PSE, but the GFE was very convincing.

  3. #2655

    Gsl

    Anyone tried GSL Hanna?

  4. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her in the last year or so?

    Completley forgot about her, I know she changed her username on TNA a couple years ago but I can't remember what it is.

    All holes open raw...Damn I miss her.
    Damn I miss this chick as well. She was my go to chick up north she always ask me to go pound town on her doggy and mish then always asks me to finish greek cia.

    I agree with of the response here her gf gingerjuice was hella fun too. Multiple cip, cia on both of these. Wish one day they would return in the market.

  5. #2653

    Mia Love

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her in the last year or so?

    Completley forgot about her, I know she changed her username on TNA a couple years ago but I can't remember what it is.

    All holes open raw...Damn I miss her.
    She changed her name to Mia Love.

    She hasn't posted in nearly two years.

    I never saw her. I liked her pics and the reviews were mostly great. She posted plenty of alerts though, seemed to complain a lot before she disappeared.

  6. #2652

    Legit but boring

    She's legit, but is a complete bore. Too many rules (No CG, RCG, PSE, GFE) rushes, and you can not bottom out in her. Complete waste of time. I doubt I revisit. Damage $. 60.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/5463797

  7. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her in the last year or so?

    Completley forgot about her, I know she changed her username on TNA a couple years ago but I can't remember what it is.

    All holes open raw...Damn I miss her.
    Her and her GF Gingerjuice both MIA. They were a guaranteed stop for me whenever I was up north by Mount Vernon. Been keeping my eyes open for them ever since they disappeared and no luck so far. Last time I talked to juice in person she mentioned that there was some legal shit going down, a month later and it's radio silence.

  8. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her in the last year or so?

    Completley forgot about her, I know she changed her username on TNA a couple years ago but I can't remember what it is.

    All holes open raw...Damn I miss her.
    I would like her info as well.

  9. #2649

    Rachel Black

    Has anyone seen her in the last year or so?

    Completley forgot about her, I know she changed her username on TNA a couple years ago but I can't remember what it is.

    All holes open raw...Damn I miss her.

  10. #2648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her reviews? Some guy said there was no kissing like he expected, and she said he had poor hygiene.

    Is that the kind of escort you want to see, who will make every problem with the appointment be your fault
    I did. That was mentioned in only 1 review.

    That is one reason why I asked here.

    I wanted to see if others had that experience or of it was a 1 off thing.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...8&dvb_review=1

  11. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy253  [View Original Post]
    New to this hobby still trying to figure things out.

    Can anyone help me out and let me know if this ad is legit?

    https://tacoma.rubratings.com/204468
    Excellent chance it is not. There are at least 3 or 4 similar ads, with different phone numbers. Also, here is a google search of the phone number in that ad:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=253-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    No guarantee you will get the gal in the picture. I've been lucky a couple of times in the past, but by far and large, folks (including myself, at times) have struck out.

  12. #2646

    CatieFlowers

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her reviews? Some guy said there was no kissing like he expected, and she said he had poor hygiene.

    Is that the kind of escort you want to see, who will make every problem with the appointment be your fault?
    I would not be surprised if she did have hygiene issues. Now it has become the norm to charge 400 or 500 and hour and provide subpar experience and no need to take a shower or be clean. The chumps will still line up. There is no motivation to up the game.

    It really bothers me when people say they pay more because they want a more "upscale" performer. That is soo far from the truth. You are just paying more for the same nasty, smelly puss I dumped my load in at half the rate.

  13. #2645

    CatieFlowers

    Did you read her reviews? Some guy said there was no kissing like he expected, and she said he had poor hygiene.

    Is that the kind of escort you want to see, who will make every problem with the appointment be your fault?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]

  14. #2644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    CatieFlowers?


  15. #2643

    Recommendation for newbie

    Can anyone recommend a few good newbie friendly providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape