Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 734 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 11008
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by Khass  [View Original Post]
    Trying to check if this is legit.

    https://seattle.bedpage.com/Escorts/...a/9792295.html

    Some have used bedp. But checking on this one.
    Another "agency" with misleading ads. You are basically taking a crap shot with those places. And there are some others. In fact, would not be surprised if some of them are one and the same, with just different phone numbers.

  2. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B

    Though her hates are pretty much everything anyone asks for in a session LOL.
    Rates are too high.

  3. #2636

    Any intel on summerain from TNA

    Any intel on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B

    Though her hates are pretty much everything anyone asks for in a session LOL.

  4. #2635
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Any Intel on BP

    Trying to check if this is legit.

    https://seattle.bedpage.com/Escorts/...a/9792295.html

    Some have used bedp. But checking on this one.

  5. #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn0357;5091263[URL
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/tacoma/53994954/[/URL]#.

    This girl! I thought she was cool. She used to post on TNA but hasn't been active. She posts on skipthegames and listcrawler now. Something along the lines where she says her account got hacked and she no longer has the password to her TNA account. Long story short, I got to the incall in Tacoma and we spoke about ground rules and etc but already agreed to terms via text. As far as transactions goes we both agreed to PayPal since she says it works best for her. I completed the transaction and I thought we were going to play. There was a discrepancy in the beginning of the session in which she told me that we did not agree to. I told her to check the text and I was very clear in recapping what I was looking for and she agreed. She started to make up lies and say things like "Well, yea I said I agree but I never specified what I agreed to. " This led me to believe that a robbery was going to take place. She got on her phone and probably texted her boyfriend and the guy came knocking at the door pretending to be the pierce county sheriff. I knew it was bad. But I played along as if I didn't know what was going on. She says she has warrants and needed to leave so I got dressed and got my stuff. I asked her if she would refund me (knowing damn well she won't) and she said yes. I said we can make it up next week (knowing damn well it won't happen). So I pretended that I left one more item in her room I ran back in and yup I grabbed her phone. I exited the room and she disappeared quick and I walked around the building and her boyfriend was at the door banging. Calling her phone which is the phone I now have. I texted her to refund me my donation and 0 reply. I got ghosted and it wasn't until she realised that I have her personal phone that she said she would refund me if I gave her phone back. I told her if she refunds me my donation I will drop the phone off at the front desk. 0 reply.

    I should have trusted my gut when I saw the dude dropped her off and never exited the parking lot. When she met me at the front of the motel I asked her to get in my car and we drove to the room. That very same car was parked in front of the room. But the guy was no longer in the vehicle. After everything had already happened he popped up in front of the door. Since she won't be refunding me and think she can get away with robbing me the phone is now mine. Seems like a fair trade. Well a ridiculous trade on her part if she thought the donation was worth taking. I know some or most of you would probably disagree with what I did. It is not okay to rob people. We all worked hard for our money and I am not someone who can just throw money away like that
    That's a bummer. She asks too much for being a user but that is one tight pussy that loves to be nutted inside. Shame she's turned into a typical hosmer ho now.

  6. #2633

    Not sure yet

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanSmyth  [View Original Post]
    Does her phone have contact info for other providers?
    I haven't found a way to unlock it yet.

  7. #2632

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    If you had her phone, how were you able to text her?
    Okay you do realised that most providers have multiple phones right? I have her personal phone.

  8. #2631
    Personal phone and 'work' phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    If you had her phone, how were you able to text her?

  9. #2630

    Any intel on this girl?

    Long time lurker, first time poster. The collective wisdom here is awesome.

    Anybody know anything about Hannah? Not much to go off other than her IG.

    Can't seem to find any reviews, but that doesn't mean she's not out there.

    Found her on tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/hannahlove.

  10. #2629
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn0357  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...coma/53994954/#.

    ...So I pretended that I left one more item in her room I ran back in and yup I grabbed her phone...

    ...I texted her to refund me my donation and 0 reply. I got ghosted and it wasn't until she realised that I have her personal phone that she said she would refund me if I gave her phone back. I told her if she refunds me my donation I will drop the phone off at the front desk. 0 reply...
    If you had her phone, how were you able to text her?

  11. #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn0357  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...coma/53994954/#.

    This girl! I thought she was cool. She used to post on TNA but hasn't been active. She posts on skipthegames and listcrawler now. Something along the lines where she says her account got hacked and she no longer has the password to her TNA account. Long story short, I got to the incall in Tacoma and we spoke about ground rules and etc but already agreed to terms via text. As far as transactions goes we both agreed to PayPal since she says it works best for her. I completed the transaction and I thought we were going to play. There was a discrepancy in the beginning of the session in which she told me that we did not agree to. I told her to check the text and I was very clear in recapping what I was looking for and she agreed. She started to make up lies and say things like "Well, yea I said I agree but I never specified what I agreed to. " This led me to believe that a robbery was going to take place. She got on her phone and probably texted her boyfriend and the guy came knocking at the door pretending to be the pierce county sheriff. I knew it was bad. But I played along as if I didn't know what was going on. She says she has warrants and needed to leave so I got dressed and got my stuff. I asked her if she would refund me (knowing damn well she won't) and she said yes. I said we can make it up next week (knowing damn well it won't happen). So I pretended that I left one more item in her room I ran back in and yup I grabbed her phone. I exited the room and she disappeared quick and I walked around the building and her boyfriend was at the door banging. Calling her phone which is the phone I now have. I texted her to refund me my donation and 0 reply. I got ghosted and it wasn't until she realised that I have her personal phone that she said she would refund me if I gave her phone back. I told her if she refunds me my donation I will drop the phone off at the front desk. 0 reply.

    I should have trusted my gut when I saw the dude dropped her off and never exited the parking lot. When she met me at the front of the motel I asked her to get in my car and we drove to the room. That very same car was parked in front of the room. But the guy was no longer in the vehicle. After everything had already happened he popped up in front of the door. Since she won't be refunding me and think she can get away with robbing me the phone is now mine. Seems like a fair trade. Well a ridiculous trade on her part if she thought the donation was worth taking. I know some or most of you would probably disagree with what I did. It is not okay to rob people. We all worked hard for our money and I am not someone who can just throw money away like that.
    Does her phone have contact info for other providers?

  12. #2627

    Robbed But Now I Have Her Phone

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...coma/53994954/#.

    This girl! I thought she was cool. She used to post on TNA but hasn't been active. She posts on skipthegames and listcrawler now. Something along the lines where she says her account got hacked and she no longer has the password to her TNA account. Long story short, I got to the incall in Tacoma and we spoke about ground rules and etc but already agreed to terms via text. As far as transactions goes we both agreed to PayPal since she says it works best for her. I completed the transaction and I thought we were going to play. There was a discrepancy in the beginning of the session in which she told me that we did not agree to. I told her to check the text and I was very clear in recapping what I was looking for and she agreed. She started to make up lies and say things like "Well, yea I said I agree but I never specified what I agreed to. " This led me to believe that a robbery was going to take place. She got on her phone and probably texted her boyfriend and the guy came knocking at the door pretending to be the pierce county sheriff. I knew it was bad. But I played along as if I didn't know what was going on. She says she has warrants and needed to leave so I got dressed and got my stuff. I asked her if she would refund me (knowing damn well she won't) and she said yes. I said we can make it up next week (knowing damn well it won't happen). So I pretended that I left one more item in her room I ran back in and yup I grabbed her phone. I exited the room and she disappeared quick and I walked around the building and her boyfriend was at the door banging. Calling her phone which is the phone I now have. I texted her to refund me my donation and 0 reply. I got ghosted and it wasn't until she realised that I have her personal phone that she said she would refund me if I gave her phone back. I told her if she refunds me my donation I will drop the phone off at the front desk. 0 reply.

    I should have trusted my gut when I saw the dude dropped her off and never exited the parking lot. When she met me at the front of the motel I asked her to get in my car and we drove to the room. That very same car was parked in front of the room. But the guy was no longer in the vehicle. After everything had already happened he popped up in front of the door. Since she won't be refunding me and think she can get away with robbing me the phone is now mine. Seems like a fair trade. Well a ridiculous trade on her part if she thought the donation was worth taking. I know some or most of you would probably disagree with what I did. It is not okay to rob people. We all worked hard for our money and I am not someone who can just throw money away like that.

  13. #2626
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed here a few times. Does anyone here know why her Rob report was taken down suddenly? There was a "Bad" review and an "Alert" posted on other board. It was pretty graphic. Body Odor. Hair stuck in her ass and Puss. And of course the rob report.

    Mysteriously. The alret has been taken down. What is going on. If a guy had robbed. He would have been banned and banished. But an SP robs and steals. And the review is sanitized and cleaned up and the alert completely taken down?

    Anyone know the inside scoop on this?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....leo-is-special
    This seems to be the trend for a lot of negative reviews and alerts for many of the providers there. Can't say why this particular review and alert were removed but I have a feeling that most likely they flagged it as harassment. They could say the person was pushing boundaries and demanded more than what they allowed. The negative review or alert could be seen as a form of revenge or harassment. Problem is that it is hard to tell if the negative (and positive) reviews are legitimate because people who post there can be crucified if they say the wrong thing.

  14. #2625
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed here a few times. Does anyone here know why her Rob report was taken down suddenly? There was a "Bad" review and an "Alert" posted on other board. It was pretty graphic. Body Odor. Hair stuck in her ass and Puss. And of course the rob report.

    Mysteriously. The alret has been taken down. What is going on. If a guy had robbed. He would have been banned and banished. But an SP robs and steals. And the review is sanitized and cleaned up and the alert completely taken down?

    Anyone know the inside scoop on this?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....leo-is-special
    Perhaps she didn't rob it after all? I don't know though, just a guess.

  15. #2624

    Cleo Alexandra

    She has been reviewed here a few times. Does anyone here know why her Rob report was taken down suddenly? There was a "Bad" review and an "Alert" posted on other board. It was pretty graphic. Body Odor. Hair stuck in her ass and Puss. And of course the rob report.

    Mysteriously. The alret has been taken down. What is going on. If a guy had robbed. He would have been banned and banished. But an SP robs and steals. And the review is sanitized and cleaned up and the alert completely taken down?

    Anyone know the inside scoop on this?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....leo-is-special

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape