Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,916 to 18,930 of 37366
-
12-04-20 17:19 #18451Senior Member

Posts: 171Idk about this one Annie
I'd watch out for this one. I believe she's real but something is off. $. 5 for q, for a cheap, sketch motel on jd and when I was in parking lot I saw signs that she maybe working with a guy. I was in area so I figured I'd check it out for you guys. I left. I would avoid. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...e/419182640699.
-
12-04-20 16:38 #18450Senior Member

Posts: 173Out of the game?
I believe I know who that is by the picture. If I remember correctly she had a stalker she had to deal with and things got unsafe for her and had to get a restraining order. Then she only was selective UTR and she eventually got out of the business. I am unsure if she is still UTR or completely out but the last I heard she was out.
Originally Posted by FortyFi1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 15:54 #18449Senior Member

Posts: 1449Only one I knew who was Greek all the time was Redbone. She was a regular here in Richmond but she seems to move around now.
Originally Posted by AlBsJunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 15:46 #18448Senior Member

Posts: 158Foxy the time waster
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/067324635036
Took the risk because she does Greek, but just like everyone warned, a complete waste of time. Kept confirming our time. Said that was great for her. But then ghost. Still needing a Greek regular but they are not reliable in Richmond.
-
12-04-20 15:40 #18447Senior Member

Posts: 168Any one knows about her
She is used our favorite. Does anyone have her contacts or whereabouts.
-
12-04-20 14:07 #18446Senior Member

Posts: 402Karla
Would be interested, if anyone can share.
-
12-04-20 13:31 #18445Senior Member

Posts: 339Karla
Hey I'm glad great time! When I meet her I was thinking what are doing walking on JD.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
Not sure I give out her # guys so please do blow up my messages. I'll ask her.
-
12-04-20 13:14 #18444Senior Member

Posts: 660 clue about her. What does she look like?
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 12:07 #18443Banned Member

Posts: 443Karla
Is this the Karla that SW or a different one? If different I 100% would like to know about her. You haven't steered me in the wrong direction yet. I value your OG opinions.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 11:31 #18442Senior Member

Posts: 391Karla
First off. Shout out to irideass for giving me Karlas info.
Finally met up with her today at her new place off JD. OMG. The chick was put together well.
She had on real nice pants and a pink sweater. She was cute and looked real good. She was a pure delight and goes straight to the top of my rotation. Does everybody know about Karla or am I the only one late to the party?
-
12-04-20 04:57 #18441Senior Member

Posts: 481Asian dream 2 surprises
Had a dream I contacted this one and it was a standard two text system and was asked to call when I got there. I was quoted $. 4 for a hhr. Surprise #1 $$. 8 for two, for a hhr. A rare opportunity for an Asian delight but I did not partake in the double. I get there call and I received the room number. I believe in the dream I left my phone in my car. When I got to the room A tight middle aged spinner greeted me at the door with a tight dress and heels on. She was confused and kept asking me what my phone number was for the first 5 minutes I was in the room and kept calling someone and someone calling her which began to worry me. As I'm ready to bolt she begins to undress and we get comfortable. Here's surprise #2 she offers Greek for $ more. I didn't partake and started with the usual Asian lackluster appetiser to get things started. All covered, as she got things ready to go, she climbed a mountain, then I got a nice view from the back and finished Mish. I'm not ringing my own bell I'm above average size but it was like playing a steel triangle or throwing a hot dog down a hallway loose, which I don't mind but some may. I cleaned up and left and when I got back to my car I realised what all the confusion was about. After I was given the room number over the phone and got out of my car to head in, they sent me a text to go to a different room with a different number. I returned the text apologising letting them know I didn't bring my phone with me and they said no problem. I probably won't repeat unless I'm in a pinch. I can not get a link off the sight but I took a screenshot and will give the info to Sm's through DM.
-
12-03-20 23:36 #18440Senior Member

Posts: 77Link
Do you have the link to ad or pics way of contact.
Originally Posted by WonderDog20
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 21:57 #18439Senior Member

Posts: 481Link?
Who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by WonderDog20
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 21:44 #18438Senior Member

Posts: 171No
Looks fake.
Originally Posted by Datboicuz
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 20:45 #18437Senior Member

Posts: 72She use to post a lot when Craigslist was the go to site. I forgot her name, and I have seen her on FB a good while ago. Anyways she was a famous cash and dasher.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




