Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18428

    Dinwiddie

    I went out there and check her out for why'all. She is legit private house nice location and the experience was amazing! Highly recommended.

  2. #18427

    Kush

    Anyone see this one? I have attempted twice so far, the first time she ghosted me claiming she fell asleep and the second time claims she yet again fell asleep and missed our schedule time by an hour, apologized gave me location and room number once I got there, but didn't answer the door and then proceeded to not answer my text or call. Not seeing this one being worth the trouble unless someone has had a different experience once you are in the room.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/975468387985

  3. #18426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Tina? Been trying to text her but haven't heard anything back in quite awhile.
    Same here. Been trying periodically for a few months now with no reply.

  4. #18425

    Kory

    Saw Kory today for hhr. We have been texting for a while and finally got schedules to line up. Very personable which goes a long way in my book. Fun time with her teasing then daty. Ended with extended BJ and money shot on chest. She may be a little older than she states but personally I like the fact she knows what she likes and how she makes a guy feel. Will repeat and also recommend.

  5. #18424

    Maria Lena

    Has anyone had a dream with this girl. She calls herself Maria Lena I did a search but found nothing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/935746781091

  6. #18423
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703  [View Original Post]
    I know we have discussed this one in the past but I can't seem to find the info. Anyone got a name or post # to help me get some 411? Thanks!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/490967531731
    Complete butter head. Works hard. Nothing outstanding.

  7. #18422

    Terra

    Any word on this one? I've been seeing her ads for a while now and may make a move.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/401816862944

  8. #18421
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on the board know of a working girl by Dallas. Girl staying with Maria.

    She calls Dallas. They staying in suite in Chester. If so let me know by pm or.

    Here on board. See if I can get an double this afternoon if possible. Appreciate.

    The help. Stay safe out there.
    Check your inbox.

  9. #18420
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Tina? Been trying to text her but haven't heard anything back in quite awhile.
    Same here. Texted with no reply. I just would like to know she's ok.

  10. #18419

    Info / Help

    Anyone on the board know of a working girl by Dallas. Girl staying with Maria.

    She calls Dallas. They staying in suite in Chester. If so let me know by pm or.

    Here on board. See if I can get an double this afternoon if possible. Appreciate.

    The help. Stay safe out there.

  11. #18418

    Just a busy girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.
    Are you saying she stole your money? Yes if you gave her a deposit and she didn't provide you service by ghosting, that's not being busy that's her stealing your money. Damn we give these girls such breaks. Pussy is a indeed a wonder!

  12. #18417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.
    She asked for deposit or did you offer one to hold a spot? Never Never Never.

  13. #18416

    Alex

    Alex hit me up but I'm not in town! If you have her number give her a txt / call. Be safe! BH44.

  14. #18415

    No deposit but a waste of a drive

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.
    After she finally got back to me. Agreed upon midnight meet up. Gave me address in a decent neighbourhood in Chesterfield. About a 50 min drive for me. Get there, she has to take her roommate somewhere. Asked me to get her a tea, left drove to near stores but nothing was open. Got back to the address its now 12:30 she says on way. I waited little bit longer. Finally left about 12:40. Found some street meat on JD saved a wasted drive to ss.

  15. #18414
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunz86  [View Original Post]
    Then she just went ghost on me. Still might try to catch an AM date with her. I've ran across her add a few times, never knew she is real. She on my radar now.
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape