Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,931 to 18,945 of 37366
-
12-03-20 23:36 #18436Senior Member

Posts: 77Link
Do you have the link to ad or pics way of contact.
Originally Posted by WonderDog20
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 21:57 #18435Senior Member

Posts: 481Link?
Who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by WonderDog20
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 21:44 #18434Senior Member

Posts: 171No
Looks fake.
Originally Posted by Datboicuz
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 20:45 #18433Senior Member

Posts: 72She use to post a lot when Craigslist was the go to site. I forgot her name, and I have seen her on FB a good while ago. Anyways she was a famous cash and dasher.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 20:36 #18432Senior Member

Posts: 339Just move along. Not worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 20:28 #18431Senior Member

Posts: 339Got a link?
Originally Posted by WonderDog20
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 20:27 #18430Senior Member

Posts: 560Carmen
For all you old timers. Anyone interested in connecting with Carmen again? PM me.
-
12-03-20 19:26 #18429Senior Member

Posts: 173Fake
Definitely a fake. Google the number it comes up with quite a few different posts all over the place.
Originally Posted by Datboicuz
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 19:15 #18428Regular Member

Posts: 5Dinwiddie
I went out there and check her out for why'all. She is legit private house nice location and the experience was amazing! Highly recommended.
-
12-03-20 18:17 #18427Senior Member

Posts: 116Kush
Anyone see this one? I have attempted twice so far, the first time she ghosted me claiming she fell asleep and the second time claims she yet again fell asleep and missed our schedule time by an hour, apologized gave me location and room number once I got there, but didn't answer the door and then proceeded to not answer my text or call. Not seeing this one being worth the trouble unless someone has had a different experience once you are in the room.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/975468387985
-
12-03-20 17:25 #18426Senior Member

Posts: 312Same here. Been trying periodically for a few months now with no reply.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 17:03 #18425Senior Member

Posts: 316Kory
Saw Kory today for hhr. We have been texting for a while and finally got schedules to line up. Very personable which goes a long way in my book. Fun time with her teasing then daty. Ended with extended BJ and money shot on chest. She may be a little older than she states but personally I like the fact she knows what she likes and how she makes a guy feel. Will repeat and also recommend.
-
12-03-20 15:44 #18424Regular Member

Posts: 15Maria Lena
Has anyone had a dream with this girl. She calls herself Maria Lena I did a search but found nothing.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/935746781091
-
12-03-20 15:01 #18423Senior Member

Posts: 417Complete butter head. Works hard. Nothing outstanding.
Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 13:24 #18422Senior Member

Posts: 342Terra
Any word on this one? I've been seeing her ads for a while now and may make a move.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/401816862944













Reply With Quote




